Office 700 is the world's first porting of OpenOffice for iOS and it's powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument format.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
Office 700 has 5 components:
- Text Document (ODT)
- Spreadsheet (ODS)
- Presentation (ODP)
- Drawing (ODG)
- Formula (ODF)
* Office 700 is a forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
Office 700 is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
■ Features ■
- View / edit / import / export documents
- High reproducibility for Open Document Format
- Export documents to PDF
- Formatting paragraphs
- Create stylized text with special effects
- Support for extensive file formats
- Support for embedded object
- Support for Dropbox / iCloud Drive / Google Drive / OneDrive / Box / NAS / WebDAV
- Support for Audio and Video
- Support for recovering the unsaved work
■ Supported File Formats ■
Office 700 can open and save to:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV / XML)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
Office 700 can open:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
Office 700 can save to:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
■ Gesture Assignments ■
- Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Context Menu
- Pinch In & Out = Zoom In & Out
- Drag = Scrolling
- Drag with Hard Press or 2 Finger Tap = Drag & Drop
■ Limitations ■
- Not supported for macro
■ Contact Us ■
Support for native cell selection.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m shocked this has over a 4 rating...
This is so buggy that it makes working on a document impossible. First problem I encountered was resizing the document on the screen. I pinched to make it smaller, nothing moved, so I pinched the screen again, still nothing. Repeated again. Still nothing. I thought the program had frozen. Then suddenly the screen jumped and all the pages in the document were tiny thumbnails. So I had to repeat this in the other direction. I never could get the page on the screen to be the size I wanted, because it doesn’t move with you. You have to make the motion and guess where might be good, then remove your fingers and wait for several seconds to see if it is right.
Next problem was in scrolling. It operated much then same as the zoom in / out. Very glitchy and non responsive. Also, there was one page in my document that every time it scrolled to the bottom of that page, it would jump back to the top of it. It wouldn’t scroll past that page, even though there were more pages in the document.
The layout is also very unfriendly. The icons in the ribbon are so squished together that they are all truncated and unlegible, even though there is plenty more space in the ribbon and they could be much larger.
I used this for five minutes and knew that even with Pages’ limitations and the annoyance of not having Word on here, I’d go crazy trying to overcome the shortcomings of this program.
Save yourself some coffee money and avoid this program!
So glad to have a functional iOS app for ODS spreadsheets. Now the Open Document format works across the multiple platforms I use - Mac, Linux, Windows 10, and iOS, and I don’t need Office 365. While the menu system is taking some getting used to, it provides me with what I need.
It took me a while to find this program. When I did, I ended up having to buy it. (Open office was free). I bit the bullet and paid. Now I find that this version is not smart enough to update the formulas in calc when you insert new rows.(open office did) Unless there is an option I am overlooking that is..
- Akikazu Yoshikawa
- 255.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Akikazu Yoshikawa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.