Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps
• Passcode protection with FaceID/TouchID
• Log activity with Apple Watch or through a Widget
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup
• Apple Health Integration
• Shortcuts and Siri Integration
• Unlimited habits/goals.
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• Now integrated with Apple’s Health App. You can create goals that link to activities tracked in the Health app such as Calories Burned, Steps, and Stand Hours. To create a Health linked goal, add a new habit and tap the 'IDEAS' button.
• New support for iOS Shortcuts. Activity logged in the app can now be found in the iOS Shortcuts app and added to a shortcut or Siri.
• New and improved Apple Watch App. Better performance when syncing activity. You can now hard press to UNDO the LAST activity logged or to manually refresh the watch app.
• We changed Averages to Completion Rate in your habit stats. See how often you've met your goal.
• New sounds. Hear a 'celebration' sound when you've completed ALL goals for the day.
• Widget now supports new iOS 13 Dark Mode.
Thanks to all the users who emailed us with feedback. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using DONE.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App is 100% Worth The Long Review
I’ve tried several different habit tracker apps to monitor and increase/decrease the frequency of several activities in my life, but none of them come close to Done. A lot of these apps can have too many features, which I find gets in the way of successfully altering a habit. Done is simple, attractive and easy to use, while still providing a more than detailed breakdown of your habit statistics. When I found that I wanted to track a few smaller aspects of a certain habit, I discovered the journal feature. The journal feature was one of my favorite parts because it allowed me to write down the information and details about a specific day. For instance, if I’m trying to reduce how often I go on Instagram, when updating my progress I can make a note of maybe how long I spent on insta each time that I opened it. This feature allowed me to add a more personal touch to my goals, which definitely made them easier to keep up with, and just a little more rewarding when I achieved them. On top of all that, the app is absolutely gorgeous. You can assign a color to each goal, all of which are vibrant and pleasing. The app has a sleek, minimal interface that’s attractive but not distracting or confusing. I would 100% recommend the Done app for any goals or habit tracking needs you have. I’ll definitely be buying the unlimited version very soon!
CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!
I’m naturally a goal setter. But have failed a lot too, by running out of steam. When I first got this app, I was in love with everything about it, but still skeptical. After a week, I was really on a streak! Many weeks later, I’m doing ALL of the things I’ve wanted to make HABITS in my life and I wake up EXCITED every morning to see my app go into full color by the end of the day! I get the most important goals done in the early morning- workout, read, take vitamins, food prep, meditate, visualize important goals and the day ahead, tidy the house etc, and then I add fun ones at work like “do a random act of kindness today!” In the evening before bed, I memorize new names and make associations (and that’s made a HUGE difference—people feel so important when you remember their name—the app is called Name Skillz and even my grandkids love it!!) and then I turn on Memrise app and I’M LEARNING SPANISH in just five minutes per night! I have several other goals too but what I’m saying is that this app really works like no other! I don’t want to go to bed until it’s all lit up in color!! I absolutely love it and if you need me to make a commercial or something for you I will!! Haha This Grandmother of 14 is in shape, and rockin my goals!! xoxo 💋 THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Love it, could be more fully featured
Love this app because you get the satisfaction of seeing the bars rise every time you complete something. Also love that you can set a goal to quit something, which means that I don’t need a separate app to track how many drinks I’ve had in a day, like I needed with it’s competitor, “Productive”. This app also has a much more intuitive interface than Productive.
Things I dislike are that you can’t separate tasks into “time of day” like you could with Productive. This could be accomplished very easily by separating the “today” pane into “anytime” “morning” “afternoon” “evening” and “night”, each of which would appear as long as there were habits/goals assigned to be completed at those times. Only after you swiped backwards past those panes would you be able to get to previous days. And then, after a certain amount of time the app would reset to the pane that matched the time of day it was being viewed, to show you the tasks that needed to be completed within that timeframe.
At any rate this app only gets updated every few months, so I don’t think that’ll happen.
- treebetty LLC
- 126.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $8.99
- Done Growth Bundle: Yearly $18.99
- Growth Bundle: Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.