Daybreak helps you change your relationship with alcohol. Whether your goal is to reduce your drinking, or complete abstinence, Daybreak is here to support you and your choice.
Changing behaviour around alcohol use can be challenging, but you don't have to do it alone. Daybreak is a supportive and non-judgemental space where you can get the information and support you need to help achieve your goal.
People who use Daybreak say they love waking up without hangovers, feel healthier & have more time to do the things they love.
What this Alcohol Support App Offers:
- Peer community: a non-judgemental community of people just like you, where you can exchange information and support to help yourself and others with their alcohol behaviour change goals.
- Personal Improvement: over 100 suggested activities for you to try, to help with your alcohol behaviour change goal.
- Anonymous, safe, secure environment: get the support you need anonymously, in a safe and secure environment.
- Technical and functionality support via our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to Download Daybreak:
* Choose from being sober/alcohol-free, reducing your drinking, or maintaining the amount you’re currently drinking. There’s no pressure to stop drinking altogether.
* Learn about the personal triggers that lead to your drinking – Such as work or social pressures, family, relationships, stress, or other mental health challenges and get support with managing them.
* Be Inspired – We often hear members talk about the positive impact that changing their relationship with alcohol has had on their personal relationships, finances, and their emotional and physical wellbeing.
* Professionally informed - App developed in conjunction with mental health professionals.
* Daybreak is designed and developed by Hello Sunday Morning. We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 10 years’ experience using technology to help reduce stigma around alcohol & support people to make the changes they want to make.
Clinical Evaluation Results:
An evaluation conducted by researchers at the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University involving 793 Australian adults found that:
* The 70 per cent of study participants classed as “probably dependent” more than halved their alcohol consumption while using Daybreak, from 40.8 standard drinks a week to 20.1 standard drinks.
* Alcohol consumption among “risky/harmful” drinkers dropped from 22.9 standard drinks a week to 11.9 standard drinks, which is below the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines that recommend no more than 14 drinks a week.
Subscription Pricing & Terms:
Daybreak is free for all Australians and is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Health.
International members can choose from two auto-renewing subscription options:
Daybreak Short Term Commitment $12.99 AUD per month
Daybreak Full Commitment $119.99 AUD per year
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
For more information about subscriptions and cancelations please see our terms and conditions https://www.hellosundaymorning.org/daybreak-terms-and-conditions/.
Our Daybreak program is also available online at https://www.daybreakprogram.org/ for those who prefer a larger screen experience, and the same payment conditions apply.
- Retire the Health Coaching service
- Introduce the new Care Navigation service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great support and resource
Users of this forum ‘get it’. Honest exchange of personal struggles with alcohol is both validating and motivating. The tech is a bit funky. For example, I receive notifications that a particular thread is active, but then have to fumble through to find which. There is some drag when switching from threads to recent posts. The app would be improved by marking threads with an icon, a star perhaps, that have new activity.
Superb app for support and connection..
But i do wish it had a photo feature similar to Sober Grid (in America). However, this is very unique app where it is not based on any sort of judgement or shame. There is not any push or shame from anyone to go to a AA meeting or because you're not going to an AA meeting you're not ready. This app simple features is refreshing and I like the encouragement and I especially like the experiments and actual goal settings. In fact, I find this app much better than Sober Grid. Less intimidated. User friendly and most important very supportive. Sometimes the iOS stuffs up but thats not the apps fault.
The support I was looking for!
I found this program a few years back and always read the inspiring newsletters. It was not until a few weeks ago that I decided to sign up for the app. The support and loving environment has allowed me to feel I can really heal what I need to so I can feel healthy and alive again. I am grateful for all involved in creating this community and all that participate in this journey! ❤️🙏🏻
- Hello Sunday Morning
- 51.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Hello Sunday Morning Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Short term commitment $9.49
- Full commitment $84.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.