StageLight is a professional lighting control app for the iPad based on Art-Net (DMX512 over IP). The software combines the classic hardware lighting console feeling with modern and intuitive user interaction design. The user interface is characterized by intelligent use of available space in combination with a huge level of flexibility.
- 48 control channel (9,7" and 10,5") / 72 control channel (12,9")
- Individual control elements based on the DMX channel type
- RGB, CMY and fixed color chooser
- Adjust additional color settings (white, amber and color wheel)
- Adjust the position of a Moving Head
- Master fader
- A/B preset mode
- Import and export of fixture libraries, groups and scenes
- Fixture groups
- Flash & Black-out button
- Cues and Sequences
- Predefined sound to light effects
- 512 DMX addresses per universe assignable (full version)
- Supports up to 10 DMX Universes (full version)
- Flexible DMX address offset
- CITP support (PINFPName, PINFPLoc, SDMXUName, SDMXCapa, SDMXSXSr, SDMXChLs, SDMXChBk)
- CAEX live view images
- Ableton Link
- W-DMX (CRMX), MoonLite, TimoTwo
The app contains a basic package with 1 universe, 4 lighting fixtures and 32 DMX addresses. With In-App Purchases you can upgrade to 10 universes, 512 addresses per universe and unlimited lighting fixtures.
- An Art-Net Node (Art-Net-DMX512 adapter/converter)
- Router (IPv4)
- MoonLite, TimoTwo, Bluetooth LE
- DMX512 lighting fixtures or dimmer
Thanks for using StageLight!
Please support us to improve the app regularly.
The current release contains the following features:
- Single-Cue Mode
- BPM Tap Function
- Color Crossfading in Settings Menu
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One More Thing
Can you PLEASE make the Blackout button;
1. Say “BLACKOUT” instead of the Slice-Of-Moon Icon?
2. The “Slice-Of-Moon” icon is currently only MOMENTARY (unless I missed something in the SETUP). Can you PLEASE make this have an OPTION to be TOGGLE “Slice-Of-Moon” ON and TOGGLE “Slice-Of-Moon” OFF? Like a real lighting desk can do... only make it say B/O or DBO (Dead Black Out) Instead of the “Slice-Of-Moon”? Shheeeeeeesssee
Developer Response ,
I have added your improvement suggestion to the issue/feature list. Thank you!
A little hard to get up and running
Not a very clear tutorial on MIDI control
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Do you mean the manual or the tutorial videos on Youtube? If you need more support please contact me. Alternatively, you can join the Facebook user group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/stagelightappcommunity/).
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marko Seifert
- 183.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Marko Seifert
- In-App Purchases
- Premium XL + MIDI + CITP $24.99
- Ultimate + MIDI + CITP $34.99
- Premium S $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.