Tagtool transforms your iPad into a visual live instrument. Connect a projector to paint with light, create animated graffiti or tell improvised stories. Use Tagtool for jams, performances or guerilla interventions. Light up your imagination!
• Improved multiplayer functionality - faster transfer of large amounts of content, more reliability even with lower quality network connections.
• New canvas system - specify the exact format and resolution of your canvas, or have it set automatically, under Main Menu > Graphics Settings > Canvas Format.
• Decks accessible in Files app - in the iOS Files app, navigate to On My iPad > Tagtool > decks to see all your deck folders. Copy them to a file synching service like iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive to transfer them to your computer for backup or to share them with other Tagtoolers.
• Other improvements - German language option, re-ordering of deck items by dragging them, simplified menu structure, …
• Lots of bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Office for Media and Arts International GmbH
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 OMAi GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Tagtool Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.