StageLight gives lighting designers and operators, musicians, artists, and filmmakers advanced control of lights based on Art-Net (DMX512 over IP) and W-DMX (CRMX).
StageLight is a professional lighting control app for the iPad based on Art-Net (DMX512 over IP). The software combines the classic hardware lighting console feeling with modern and intuitive user interaction design. The user interface is characterized by intelligent use of available space in combination with a huge level of flexibility.
- 48 control channel (9,7" and 10,5") / 72 control channel (12,9")
- Individual control elements based on the DMX channel type
- RGB, CMY and fixed color chooser
- Adjust additional color settings (white, amber and color wheel)
- Adjust the position of a Moving Head
- Master fader
- Import and export of fixture libraries, groups and scenes
- Fixture groups
- Flash & Black-out button
- Cues and Sequences
- Predefined sound to light effects
- 512 DMX addresses per universe assignable (full version)
- Supports up to 10 DMX Universes (full version)
- Flexible DMX address offset
- CITP support (PINFPName, PINFPLoc, SDMXUName, SDMXCapa, SDMXSXSr, SDMXChLs, SDMXChBk)
- CAEX live view images
- Ableton Link
- W-DMX (CRMX), MoonLite, TimoTwo
The app contains a basic package with 1 universe, 4 lighting fixtures and 32 DMX addresses. With In-App Purchases you can upgrade to 10 universes, 512 addresses per universe and unlimited lighting fixtures.
- An Art-Net Node (Art-Net-DMX512 adapter/converter)
- Router (IPv4)
- MoonLite, TimoTwo, Bluetooth LE
- DMX512 lighting fixtures or dimmer
Thanks for using StageLight!
Please support us to improve the app regularly.
The current release contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
– Behringer X-Touch support
- Akai APC 40 support
– Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pretty clean and powerful emulation of a lighting desk, with some added benefits of a digital interface. Well done!
I have not been able to get the audio-reactive (“Moods Effects”) section to work, nor could I find any video or tutorial explaining how to get it to work. The manual does not have detailed instructions either. Could you explain how to get it to work?
One More Thing
Can you PLEASE make the Blackout button;
1. Say “BLACKOUT” instead of the Slice-Of-Moon Icon?
2. The “Slice-Of-Moon” icon is currently only MOMENTARY (unless I missed something in the SETUP). Can you PLEASE make this have an OPTION to be TOGGLE “Slice-Of-Moon” ON and TOGGLE “Slice-Of-Moon” OFF? Like a real lighting desk can do... only make it say B/O or DBO (Dead Black Out) Instead of the “Slice-Of-Moon”? Shheeeeeeesssee
Developer Response ,
I have added your improvement suggestion to the issue/feature list. Thank you!
A little hard to get up and running
Not a very clear tutorial on MIDI control
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Do you mean the manual or the tutorial videos on Youtube? If you need more support please contact me. Alternatively, you can join the Facebook user group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/stagelightappcommunity/).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marko Seifert
- 62 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Marko Seifert
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate + MIDI + CITP $43.99
- Premium XL + MIDI + CITP $29.99
- Premium S $14.99
- Premium L + MIDI $19.99
- Upgrade XL to Ultimate $16.99
- Upgrade S to XL $17.99
- Upgrade L to XL $11.99
- Upgrade S to Ultimate $34.99
- Upgrade L to Ultimate $28.99