The Vectorworks® Nomad app allows you to access your Vectorworks documents wherever you are—whenever you need them—with your mobile device. It gives you more freedom not only to share files, but also to make design decisions from any location. Changes you make to Vectorworks files are automatically synchronized to your private cloud library, allowing you to browse and share your latest designs from any web-enabled device.
Vectorworks Cloud Services saves time by freeing up local computing power. Use cloud technology to automate and decouple resource-heavy workflows, shifting calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and BIM data to the cloud.
Whether you're in a meeting, on the job site, or on vacation, the Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to view, mark up, share, and synchronize your Vectorworks files across your devices and with your colleagues—all from the convenience of your mobile device.
• View and navigate 3D models of Vectorworks files in the cloud library
• View 3D models of Vectorworks files in a real-world setting, using augmented reality (AR) technology (requires an AR-compatible device)
• View rendered panoramic images or animation movies of Vectorworks files
• Extend your cloud library through integration with third-party cloud storage providers
• Share files with clients or collaborators
• Mark up PDF files with Text, Freehand, Oval, Rectangle, and Line tools and save the marked up files to the cloud library
The Vectorworks Nomad app is a part of Vectorworks Cloud Services, and is available to anyone who registers for a free account, as well as all Vectorworks Service Select members. Guest access is available for viewing shared files without creating an account.
Vectorworks Service Select members have access to additional features, such as:
• Increased storage capacity
• Manual or scheduled Sheet layer to PDF cloud processing
• Cloud processing options in Vectorworks
• Ability to measure objects in the PDF drawings generated on the cloud
• And more ...
• Vectorworks files uploaded to your Vectorworks Cloud Services storage library, or to an integrated third-party cloud storage provider
Bug fixes and stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes right when opening
iPhone 15 pro, iOS 17.1.2
This is also the first time I the iPad Pro that all the cloud drives are disconnected except Dropbox. It won’t allow me to add them back either. I love this app, please don’t die Nomad.
If I were Vectorworks I’d be ashamed of this
It’s a Vectorworks app that can’t open a Vectorworks file! So any notes I add will be on a .pdf file, not in my .vwx file! So I need two different files because I went to the job site to check a measurement? I can already mark up pdf files on my iPad with other apps, more elegantly and with less effort than this! If i’m showing a project in 3D, I’ll use my portable computer in vwx. Not with this. A problem in search of a solution showing a real lack of understanding by the devs. This should open .vwx files, at least simple ones, and let me do field editing when checking dimensions etc. It could create a .nomad layer or something so I could not mess anything up, but could use my edits once the file was on my computer.
Scan and go
I’ll often need to survey an existing building before I model the as-builts. The scan feature in Nomad can assist in expediting this process, and the quickly generated file acts as a reliable backstop if I ever need to check dimensions. Thanks Vectorworks
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vectorworks, Inc.
- 294.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Vectorworks, Inc.