Learn French The Smart Way - A serious approach to learning both traditional and modern French. Grammar and vocabulary specifically explained for English speakers. Practice everything you learn with an ongoing and fun novel with realistic dialogues/situations.
=== French audio books rated 4.9 on 5 stars (based on over 700+ reviews) ===
“Finally, a method that teaches real French! “ Burt Wolf - Host/Producer of TV Shows for CNN, ABC, Discovery Channel & more
Built upon 23+ years of one-on-one lessons with English-speaking adults, these level adapted French audiobooks will quickly teach you today's real spoken French... Guaranteed.
THE FRENCH TODAY METHOD
• Designed specifically for English speakers
• Learn French efficiently not just to pass exams but to actually be able to communicate in French
• The only method recorded at several speeds and levels of enunciation (not just mechanically slowed down)
• Grammar and vocabulary are illustrated by the ongoing novel developed around a real storyline and lovable characters to keep you interested
>>> All our French audiobooks come with a full 100% Money Back Guaranteed for 120 days! <<<
FREE APP FEATURES
• Includes two FREE French audiobooks for a total of more than 6 hours of pro recordings - no account required
• Full offline access to your audiobooks & transcripts
• Sign in to your French Today account and start downloading your audiobooks instantly
• Quickly navigate to any point in the audiobook and transcript with a full table of content
• Select from different recorded audio speeds on story chapters (these are different recordings, NOT a computerized slowdown!)
• Customize skip audio forward or backward timing
• Read along with the transcript. Change font size, font type + night mode
• Hide/reveal chapter stories English translations
• One tap jump to sync start of text section to currently playing audio
• Car mode - simplified user interface for when are driving or not looking at the transcript
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“…so valuable in boosting my confidence in stringing French words together into sentences with the proper, up-to-date pronunciation…. With 1 1/2 years of learning French under my belt, it is only after having gone through this book... that I am finally feeling good about speaking some French on my next trip to France.” - Rob Kalamunda
“If I had this book when I first started studying French, my road to speaking French would be far less rocky than it was. What I love most about this book is the different speeds of the dialogues… “ - Cornflakes Carl
“Perfect for anyone wanting to understand daily French conversations. There is nothing else like this on the market. Superb technical quality. “ -Jaye Morency
NEW: Story Mode - You can now listen to just the story chapters of the À Moi Paris Method without having to skip over the study guides and Q&A sections. NOTE: Story mode also requires each audiobook to be updated individually. We are working on adding Story Mode to as fast as we can but please be patient :-) When an audiobook is story mode enabled, you will see the toggle at the top of the the Table of Content.
IMPROVED: Top level chapters in Table of Content are now "smarter" when tapping on them
IMPROVED: Dark Mode is now easier to read
FIXED: Miscellaneous stability improvements, wired headset control support issues and audiobook update logic
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Method is phenomenal!
Camille’s method of teaching French is absolutely amazing! How she uses an actual storyline to teach French you’ll actually use is great.
She also does an awesome job breaking down verbs, conjugations, grammar, and expressions.
Pretty unique to this method is Camille’s use of 3 different “speeds”. If you know anything about French, you’d know that written and spoken French are almost like 2 separate languages. Camille does a great job helping to bridge that gap by teaching both ways using the “speeds”.
“Street” French includes the common gliding and pronunciation differences in natural, spoken French.
I’ve learned so much with this method! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the fastest “speed” is too slow. I wish there was a way to play it back faster so it actually sounds like the French do talking to each other on the street. (a lot faster)
Tailored to your level
As an intermediate French speaker I struggle to find learning content tailored to my needs. So many apps are geared towards beginners. I am left to sort through authentic content by myself. After taking the free placement test on Camille’s site she paired me with content that is understandable yet challenging. The perfect blend to make me feel confident, curious, and engaged. I am learning new things while reinforcing what I already know. She is an expert educator who teaches street and textbook French at the same time.
Great way to learn French!
I’ve been studying French nonstop for the past several months, mostly by using these audiobooks. The vocabulary is very practical for my upcoming trip to Paris. The storyline is captivating. I eagerly await each new installment.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.