-Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Merging two PDFs was pretty easy one I figured it out
I desperately needed to merge two PDF’d documents on my iPhone. I downloaded this app, and once I figured it out, it was pretty easy. Both docs were saved in my file folder on my iPhone. The directions that came with app did NOT address how to do this so I will. Once the PDF’s & app are downloaded to your phone do this:
1. Open the document and tap on the share icon that looks like a little box with an arrow pointing up.
2. Select the PDFELEMENT icon and the document will be stored there.
3. Repeat step 2 for next PDF and it will be stored in PDFELEMENT also.
4. Open PDFELEMENT and click on paper looking icon in top right corner. It will change to a check mark.
5. Tap on the circles next to the two PDFs you just uploaded and want to merge.
6. At the bottom, of the page the word “merge” will appear and tap on it.
7. Share the newly merged documents to your file folder on your phone and from there you can rename it and upload to wherever you need.
That’s it. Hope the app makers add these directions to the app user manual.
Another fantastic app and software from Wondershare! This app is a very clean and user friendly pdf reader that allows editing and annotations! Exactly what I needed! More importantly is the way Wondershare treats it user! I have many of their products and I have been so impressed. If a user needs help they have supports in place to help. They believe in their products unconditionally and will actually speak or chat with you to problem solve. In addition they want their product to work for the user! They even requested the document I was having trouble with and worked with me and truly listened to what I needed. They do not just ask what you would like the software to do, they actually do their very best to add the option to the next update! Wondershare is a company that remembers that technology should make people’s life easier and they work to keep you a user to their work.
Not as promised
The app store indicated that the OneDrive cloud service would work with this program, it is not an option on either my iPad or my iPhone app. In addition when I try to get "support" it tells me to enter an email address (which I logged in with) but gives me no place to enter said email address. I also have the Mac version that cost quite a bit, so I'm a bit frustrated at this significant deficiency in this program.
PDF Expert, which also has a Mac version, works as advertised in iOS. It costs a bit ($10) but it WORKS, which saves me at least that in time alone.
Update: upgraded this app to three stars because you can get to OneDrive through the iCloud Files interface, I can't find a way to save it as a common access tab, like Dropbox, but you can get there. Additionally, you can only have one file open at a time which is a limitation for what I want to use this program for.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. You will find a Save icon on the top right corner of the program afer you editing the file. Meanwhile, please kindly click Edit icon before eiditing.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 167.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.