Download the improved Safeco mobile app for a comprehensive digital gateway to your insurance policy. Easily log in with TouchID or FaceID – then access your insurance ID cards with just one tap. Make your life easier and quickly manage the rest of your policy from anywhere, at any time. Download today!
We’re here for what you need
Easily take care of what’s important, and much more!
- Access auto insurance ID cards and all policy documents
- Add your ID cards to Apple Wallet for on-the-go access
- Pay your bill with credit/debit cards, and manage your automatic payments
- Learn about your current auto and property coverages and additional options available to you
- Get notified about policy documents ready to be signed
- Easily contact your Safeco agent for assistance
Help when you need it most
When you’re broken down or need to file or move your claim forward, the app can help!
- Tap to call for emergency Roadside Assistance
- File and manage your claims, and contact your claims adjuster
- Take and upload pictures of damage or use our guided photo capture experience to get a repair estimate quickly
- Search for auto repairs shops, schedule a damage review, or request a rental vehicle
- View repair estimates, track your vehicle repairs, and check on your payment status
An updated home screen design gives quick access to Roadside Assistance and auto ID cards or policy documents, with accessibility improvements. Vertical dashboard cards allow for easy scrolling through important policy information, including new cards for claims status and documents ready to be signed. Policyholders can now add their ID cards to Apple Wallet for on-the-go access.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a lot of work, I can’t see how much every car I have separated total is. I would love to be able to see how much I pay for each individual car. Also when I check the summary it takes me to a blank page and then I have to reset the app to get back on to the home screen. Please fix the app I love using it just needs some work.
Poor design and poor execution on IOS
The logon screen would benefit from loading the email entry keyboard. After logging on, the opening is screen patently uninteresting and badly in need of an actual graphic designer. I suspected there might be trouble when I saw that the app only functions in portrait mode. I selected the view ID cards button and got to a screen with no ID cards. Looked around and saw a button that says ‘I’d like to...’. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t I already tell you what I want do just a few seconds ago??? So I’m in for a penny, in for a pound, I tap on it. Three layers in and still no cards. But there is a link to a pdf that says view/print. I’m thinking I finally arrived so I tap on it.I am directed to what looks like a home grown display of a two page document that is my cards. But it’s like a bad practical joke because this display has no user interface except fore a “done” link. What is most glaringly missing is any facility at all to print the document. So somebody tell me, why did I download this app. I am newly switched to Safeco and I am already questioning that decision. Maybe they keep their premiums low by skimping on the web development staff. Makes me wonder where else they skimp... well off to my laptop browser to see if the website is any better.
I echo other comments in that it appears they just used a mobile-friendly version of the website. Both need improvements in the way Billing is presented and used. Specifically, the due date for a payment online (website or app) is different from the bill I receive in the mail. Thank goodness I choose to keep paper statements for insurance companies. Also need to be able to schedule a payment at a future date—currently only option is the current date.
Also it would be nice to view cancelled policies and billing for them.
It’s confusing Safeco uses a different “billing account” for each policy as well. Finding and reviewing coverage/PDF of policy isn’t intuitive at all.
It’s nice I can initiate a claim online, but if I need to do that I want a live human being for it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Safeco Insurance Company of America
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.