Learning math isn’t just educational, it’s fun with Math Bridges! Kids get to play fun, quick-paced math games while learning how to better understand numbers and counting!
Run through the valley counting numbers with TOBY and helping him fix bridges in a variety of math games and have fun learning! Numbers will teach kids effective math strategies through fun gameplay to help them solve addition and subtraction problems.
Math Bridges suits any kid and adjusts the educational game based on their grade level. Kids will zoom through fun math games and their school work will show how much they’ve learned!
Math Bridges Features:
Math Games including
• Addition Games
• Subtraction Games
• Number Counting Games
Arithmetic Levels and Gameplay
• Math games offered in different levels based off children’s grade and math level
• Solve arithmetic problems to help TOBY fix bridges in the valley and learn new math strategies
• Use math to travel the world and have fun learning numbers!
Learning New Math Strategies for Kids
• Learning numbers through simple, fun math games to understand math topics better
• Practice counting numbers at their own pace with no pressure to complete levels
• Get math help through modern number games and find new strategies to help in school
Math Games and School
• Learning math is fun, and Math Bridges is another great math tool!
• Play math games as a class in school, and help children feel independent in math
• Encourage learning and make improvements in addition and subtraction
Math Bridges offers fun, fast math games for kids so they can have fun while learning! Adjust math games to your child’s grade, travel the valley and fix bridges by counting numbers with TOBY and feel more confident in school.
Download Math Bridges today and see your child improve in math!
- Math Bridges can be purchased standalone, or as part of a makkajai subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual. (Genius - $59.99/yr)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Our full terms can be found at: http://makkajai.com/terms
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Updates to user flow
Ratings and Reviews
All the way thru the free levels and it’s progressing well, can’t wait to see what the full version holds. I like how it presents rearranging numbers to simplify the math.
It is a terrible game
This is a terrible game it is so easy I’ll never get it again and there’s only 1/2 of the star wonder why it’s so terrible I should’ve never got in the 1st ,place fix this game or I will never get it again and you will never be successful with this game😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱so boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 and I’m only writing it a one star because there is no zero star
Developer Response ,
May I know what issue you are facing? Please write to us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.
unlock full version
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2021 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Version $9.99
- Genius Annual Subscription $59.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.