(Formerly known as OctoClient for OctoPrint.)
Polymer is the simplest way to manage a 3D printer, right from your mobile device. It works with any 3D printer with OctoPrint. You can start and monitor prints from anywhere*, and manage your printer with its advanced controls. It is built to be at home on iOS, sporting a beautiful, intuitive design.
Here's what some users have to say:
– "Works great. Love it. Wouldn’t own a 3D printer without it."
– "Simple, straightforward, works like a charm."
– "Must have for any 3D printer owner!"
Polymer has an optional Pro upgrade that adds multiple printer support and a bunch of extra features.
Extended feature list:
MONITOR YOUR PRINTS
• Live camera streaming: watch your print progress remotely.
• Status monitoring: view the print completion, heater temperatures, time elapsed and estimated time remaining.
• GCODE view (iPad only): follow your printer's moves as the print progresses.
CONTROL YOUR PRINTER
• Start, stop, and pause prints
• Home axes
• Set heater temperatures
• Extrude and retract filament
• Set fan speeds
• Set feed and flow rates
• Disable motors
• Multiple printer support (Pro)
• Add your own custom commands (Pro)
• Send and receive GCODE command messages to your printer (Pro)
• Use OctoPrint system commands (Pro)
• Control your printer's power supply (Pro)
• File viewer: view all your files and folders. See analysis results for your models (such as estimated print time), and view their print history
• Create folders
• Upload files to OctoPrint or your printer SD card (Pro)
• Integration with the OctoEverywhere service for hassle-free, secure, remote access.
* Using Polymer outside your local network requires configuring a remote access method. See polymer3d.app/remote for setup guides.
This is an independent app that is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the OctoPrint project or its creator. OctoPrint is a registered trademark owned by Gina Häußge.
– Swapped 'Set' and close buttons on the temperature set screen for a more natural positioning (#11)
- Fixed a bug where the app would fail to connect in certain circumstances. (Please note that version 4 changed how the Polymer connects to OctoPrint, which some proxy misconfigurations break. If you're having trouble using your remote access option, email me)
– Improved diagnostic logging
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app, just want one added feature :)
This is by far the best Octoprint app on the App Store. I use it every day to manage my printers and it has made my life infinitely easier and much more enjoyable. From it’s looks to its functionality, it’s a pretty perfect achievement, however, there is one feature that i would love to see added. If it would be possible, it would be extremely convenient to have an easy to access way to switch from printer to printer. The current method isn’t bad at all, but it gets a bit tedious having to go off into other menus to switch to my other printers. If there were possibly a logo of a printer on the bottom right of the defaults status screen (which shows the video and hotend/bed temperatures) where you could quickly switch from printer to printer, that would be greatly appreciated. All around amazing app and keep up the good work :)
Great app, one little issue though.
Alright so I’ve been using this with my raspberry pi and octopi for over a year now. I love octoprint and I love the app except for one little thing. Once I got my second printer and started switching between 2 different printers in the app I noticed that I have to change the camera view options on and off again for the camera orientation to be correct. For example one printer needs the rotate 180degrees and 90 degrees turned on and the other doesn’t. If I change from one printer that has both options off and the picture correct to the other printer (which already has the 180 and 90 degrees set on to make picture correct) the other printers camera will be rotated wrong until I turn the camera settings off and back on again. And then when I go back to the other printer it’s camera will be wrong until I switch the 180 and 90 degree camera options back and forth. It’s not a huge deal since I’m already in the settings tab to switch printers and it only takes a second but it’s still inconvenient and would be nice if it worked right with just changing which printer your on.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your review!
Sorry that those camera settings aren't working right! They *should* switch between each printer's camera settings automatically—I'll look into fixing that :)
This app is exactly what you want if you searched the App Store for octopi. It provides an excellent way to control a 3D printer including viewing the camera, moving the axis, starting / stopping prints, and even using manual gcode commands. can load up a bunch of sliced files from my computer and then never need to go back to the computer to print them all, I just use this client.
Having this app on a phone makes checking in on a print so much more convenient. Just open the app and quickly make sure everything is going smoothly.
I find great value in this app and you will too if you are a regular user of Octoprint.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lachlan Bell
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017–2021 Lachlan Bell
- In-App Purchases
- Polymer Pro $9.99
- Incredible Tip $4.99
- Kind Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.