OctoClient for OctoPrint lets you easily control 3D printers right from your iOS device, via OctoPrint. Start, stop and monitor prints with just a tap, as well as using advanced controls.
Monitor Your Prints
- Live webcam streaming
- Monitor print status
- Monitor printer temperatures
- HTTP Basic Authentication
Control Your Printer
- Move and home your printer's X, Y and Z axes
- Extrude and retract filament
- Set bed and hotend temperatures
- Set fan speeds
- Start, pause and cancel prints
- Powerful file manager to navigate files in OctoPrint and your 3D Printer's SD Card
- Start prints from GCODE files
- Multiple printer support
- Full screen webcam with zoom
- Custom GCODE Buttons
- OctoPrint System Menu commands
- GCODE Terminal
This is an independent app that is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the OctoPrint project or its creator. OctoPrint is a registered trademark owned by Gina Häußge.
I'm still hard at work on the next major version of OctoClient, but for now here's some fixes and
– Improved iOS 13 support
– Fixed an issue where when switching printers, the old printer's files would still be displayed until manually refreshed (thanks Mike)
– Fixed an issue where the terminal would not work in certain circumstances (thanks James)
– Fixed an issue where some custom system commands could not be triggered (thanks Andre and Sébastien)
– Fixed some issues with printing from SD cards
– SD card file loading now works properly
– Added multi-line GCODE command buttons
– The files sort option is now persistent across relaunches
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fully Featured Yet, Minimal
You still have all of your features you have on the standard OctoPi interface through the web browser BUT, everything is arranged in a very easy to use and easy to look at interface. All of your features are easily accessed making the app seem “minimal” but very seamless and takes the OctoPrint experience to the next level. Highly Recommended! 5/5
Great app, one little issue though.
Alright so I’ve been using this with my raspberry pi and octopi for over a year now. I love octoprint and I love the app except for one little thing. Once I got my second printer and started switching between 2 different printers in the app I noticed that I have to change the camera view options on and off again for the camera orientation to be correct. For example one printer needs the rotate 180degrees and 90 degrees turned on and the other doesn’t. If I change from one printer that has both options off and the picture correct to the other printer (which already has the 180 and 90 degrees set on to make picture correct) the other printers camera will be rotated wrong until I turn the camera settings off and back on again. And then when I go back to the other printer it’s camera will be wrong until I switch the 180 and 90 degree camera options back and forth. It’s not a huge deal since I’m already in the settings tab to switch printers and it only takes a second but it’s still inconvenient and would be nice if it worked right with just changing which printer your on.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your review!
Sorry that those camera settings aren't working right! They *should* switch between each printer's camera settings automatically—I'll look into fixing that :)
Love this app
I don’t write review often (ever?) but I been printing face shields for Covid non-stop for week now and I I’ve been using this app constantly as I work as it lets me quickly check the status, view the camera, kick off new prints etc. just thought I’d show my love as there are few apps I use more on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you for your kind words and thanks especially for printing those face shields! Glad to know the app could be of help in some way, thanks for the review :)
- JONATHAN BELL
- 46.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jonathan Bell
- In-App Purchases
- OctoClient Pro $4.99
- Incredible Tip $4.99
- Kind Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.