Proudly presented by XMind.
Inspiration happens anytime and anywhere. Enjoy a premium mind mapping journey in your hands.
The first snapshot of a moment is worth being collected with XMind, a full-featured and cross-platform mind mapping and brainstorming solution for everyone.
Desktop-class mind mapping graphics engine. Fast, powerful and stable.
Dedicate to mind mapping for over a decade, XMind represents our unique understanding of mind mapping tool.
TAP, SET & START
• Easy and Fast - With several simple taps, you are all set and focus on what matters most.
• Built-in 30 Templates - Choose a template, and you can focus on what matters most in a neat way.
• Sufficient Structures - From Balance Sheet, to Fishbone Chart, Matrix, Timeline, there is always the right template for recording your ideas.
• Mix and Match: Two is better than one. We always support structure combination so that your ideas can be fit in well tailored suits.
CREATE, READ & MODIFY
• Drawing - Unleash your creativity with your fingertips. You can add hand-drawn files, fill the topic with work from Apple Pencil, and even scribbles.
• Outliner - A new way to view, organize and manage the topics. Switch Outliner and Mind Map back and forth helps you to read your work from different perspectives.
• Multiple Windows - Open, read and edit 2 files side by side at a time in the same space.
• Dark Mode - Compatible with the Dark Mode of iOS 13 and follow current theme automatically.
• Keyboard Shortcuts - You can use common shortcuts for a faster way of recording.
• Topic Link - Two topics can be linked and transitioned to each other instantly via a simple click.
• Elaborate & Decorate - Elaborate to widen your topic, insert images, audio note, label, hyperlink, etc. Choose markers and stickers to make mind mapping fancy and comprehensive.
• Search - Search the topic in all the sheets quickly, and the topic will display with highlight.
SAVE, SHARE & MORE
• iOS Files: Support Files with faster file tracking and effective file management.
• File App: Bring all your files together. You can browse, search and organize all the files once at a time, on other iOS devices and cross other cloud services, including Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
• Share in Multiple Formats: Export your map to PNG, PDF, and Markdown.
• Print: Print your work via several taps, and make your mind map happen.
• Products: Unlock All Platforms (Annually), Unlock All Platforms (6 Months)
• Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
• Price: $59.99/year, $39.99/6 months
• Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock All Platforms」/「Unlock Mobile Only」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
• Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
• Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
FILES: The new Files app brings all of your files together. You can easily browse, search, and organize all your files in one place. Not just the ones on the device you're using, but also those in apps, on your other iOS devices, in iCloud Drive, and across other cloud services. The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more—so that you can access all of your files on all of your devices.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Add NeverMind, an original typeface designed by XMind;
* Support brand new Marker;
* Fixed the display issue when inputting in the Topic under some circumstances;
* Fixed the crash issue when connecting iPad to external monitor;
* Fixed the issue of disordered sheet positions when switching back to XMind from other programs;
* Fixed the issue of generating incorrect thumbnails of some files;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After trying and trying to use other “mind mapping” Apps, most notably Mind Node, I was ready to give up trying to create super-professional flowcharts, organizational charts, etc. for website development and other ‘vertically outlined projects’ and go back to one of the reliable “standbys”, MS Excel or Apple Numbers. BUT, then I realized I had long-ago downloaded this App as well. THIS App is outstanding. So far the documents I have been able to produce are clear, communicative, beautiful, and that’s not to mention easy to learn and use. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!
Really good, when it’s not busy crashing.
Big fan of mind mapping, and have used a variety of tools including mind manager and mind mup. Since mind manager had no iPad app, I decided to give XMind a try.
It looks smooth, and supports critical shortcuts in the iPad UI, so they know what they’re doing. Everything checked out for me when I tested a few basic trees. Then I started building out real trees. This is when I started to see a critical issue. After a couple of edits, the app will crash. This happened consecutively over multiple sessions. It’s hard to get into a flow when the app keeps crashing. The bright side is that it saves at every change, and boots quickly enough.
If this frequent crashing is resolved I’d be happy to update my review. Likewise, I would consider migrating from mind manager to get the iOS app access. As is, I may just stick with MM and hope they come up with an app.
Good first step for iOS
Very excited to see XMind on iOS. The current capabilities, such as map element formatting, seem lightweight or missing compared to XMind Zen (beta) but it seems to work well enough for everything I have tried so far. File interoperability with XMind Zen on macOS seems to work fine. The formatting changes I made on my Mac carried over to the iOS app when synchronizing with iCloud. The .xmind files created by the iOS app are not compatible with XMind 6 but this is probably due to file format changes that occurred after XMind 6. Looking forward to future updates to this iOS app and the release of XMind Zen because these two apps seem to work well together in the iCloud environment.
- XMind Ltd.
- 186.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 XMind Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Only (6 Months) $9.99
- Desktop (6 Months) $34.99
- All Platforms (6 Months) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.