XMind is a full-featured mind mapping and brainstorming tool that helps to unleash creativity, capture inspiration, and boost productivity.
You’ve never mind mapped like this before: Brainstorm ideas, organize with outline and present your mind map in just one place with premium experience across all platforms.
### Visualize information with mind map being simple & easy
• Templates: Kick-start any mind map with 30 well-designed templates covering your creative needs.
• Skeleton & Smart Color Theme: Create your one-of-a-kind mind maps with countless combinations of preset structures and color themes.
• Structure: Find the right way to help your thoughts and ideas grow with 9 different structures including Mind Map, Logic Chart, Brace Map, Org Chart, Tree Chart, Timeline, Fishbone, Tree Table and Matrix.
• Combine Structure: Use a combination of multiple structures in one mind map when dealing with a complex project.
• Insert: Elaborate and enrich a topic with image, audio note, equation, label, hyperlink, topic link, drawing, etc.
• Equation/LaTeX: Jot down mathematics and chemical equations with LaTeX.
• Audio Note: Record information in a faster way and never miss a word for any creative ideas.
• Drawing: Scribble and doodle for quick inspiration.
### Focus on content, and stay organized & productive
• Outliner: Outline your thoughts and ideas hierarchically and keep it going in mind map.
• ZEN Mode: A full-screen and distraction-free mode built to help you focus on the content and leave everything behind.
• Multiple Organizers: Connect any two topics with Relationships, group ideas with Boundary and conclude each part with Summary.
• Pitch Mode: Present mind map as a slideshow with auto-generated transitions and layouts based on your content with just a click.
• Multitasking: Open, read and edit 2 files side by side at a time, e.g. GoodNotes/Notability and XMind at the same time.
• Filters: Tag topics using marker & label to add more visual information, highlight topics with tags to get inspired.
• Search & Replace: Search, locate and replace any content within the mind map.
### Always being so stylish, keep mind mapping with fun
• Smart Color Theme: Build an aesthetically appealing mind map with a smart algorithm effortlessly.
• Hand-drawn Style: Switch the mind map into the hand-drawn look with just a click.
• Colored Branch: Stimulate creativity with more rainbow color schemes.
• Illustrations: Visualize your mind map without text with 40 illustrations covering over 13 categories.
• Sticker: Find your favorite stickers from our over 400 brand-new collections.
### Save & share mind map with ease
• Import: MindManager, FreeMind, Lighten, MindNode, Markdown, OPML, TextBundle, and Word (DOCX Only).
• Export: PDF, PNG, Markdown, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OPML, TextBundle.
• Set Password: Encrypt your XMind files with a password for security.
### Subscribe to XMind
• Products: XMind Desktop & Mobile (1-year), XMind Desktop & Mobile (6-Month), XMind for Mobile (1-year), XMind for Mobile (6-Month)
• Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
• Price: $59.99/Year, $39.99/6 Months, $29.99/Year, $19.99/6 Months
• Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock All Platforms」/「Unlock Mobile Only」to cancel your subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
• Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6/12 months in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle.
• Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
### Need Help?
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Added new language: Arabic.
· Fixed the issue of no response when exporting to PDF in special cases.
· Fixed the failure of adding a topic border in special cases.
· Fixed the issue of missing search bar when inserting a topic link.
· Fixed some crash issues.
· Some other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
...but, “Mirroring” information in two places
I’ve enjoyed XMind for quite some time. Developers are very committed to smooth experience. This is apparent in bugs, assuming they exist, being made transparent.
One suggestion from my side, depending on the roadmap, that will help to keep competitive. Moving away from rigid top down structures (not how we think), apps are trying to find UXs that represent many-to-many bottom-up lookups on the back end.
Some do this miserably with “tag only” systems that delude into piles of information. Others are trying to put the user closer to the database with wikis and record linking features. There is somewhere in the middle, and I think Workflowy just got close.
They’ve implemented what are called “mirrors”, where an instance of information in one bullet can be copied to another bullet half way across the list. The interesting thing is, they’re linked, meaning a change happens in one place reflects in another.
Anyone working with DBMSs knows this is pretty simple on the backend. However, this paradigm shift from folder systems isn’t so simple to the consumer. Mirroring is an analogy that makes sense, is simple, yet very powerful. Unfortunately for Workflowy, despite mastering the list UX, don’t have the mind map.
I’d encourage XMind to find an analogy that makes sense to the consumer to “reflect” the same information’s updates in two different places on a mind map.
Missing Key Feature all other Mind Map programs have
I suggested a simple solution several times and they always replied that they would considerate and add in a future upgrade. However nothing has been done in over 9 months and they are forcing me away from XMind to competitive mind mapping which all them seem to have numbers 0 to 9, so when you want a to number branches of past 7, you can. With 0 to 9 you can add Infinite numbers. XMind stopped at 7 and only have 1-7 why? It is the easy programming fix add 0,8,9 only 3 additional markers so we, the end users can number priority's beyond 7 I send screen shots from a competitive mind map that I seem to Gravitate to because of the numbering. Unless this is fixed I will be forced to cancel my subscription and stay with competing mindmapping and nowadays there ar plenty good ones. Just type in mind-mapping in the apple store. Unhappy disappointed customer
Why can’t you start with a blank mind map with just a central Topic as a starting point? You have to pick from template then delete or fill in.
It’s odd that’s support does not respond or address any of these reviews with comments or reply
Clean design. Waiting for features consistent with XMind Pro
Good job with design and function. Minor issues with templates synced through iCloud from XMind Pro on my Mac to my iPad Pro. It's clear that XMind is consolidating its MacOS and IOS offerings, but as a paid subscriber I would like a better view of the product roadmap. In particular, when Gantt charts and tasks might be supported on IOS and if the product will ever have better native integration to support simple things like task alerts and reminders - functionality any user would expect. Not fond of paying for iterative development when I don't have a clear line of sight on what that is.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XMind Ltd.
- 211.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2022 XMind Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- All Platforms (6 Months) $39.99
- Mobile Only (6 Months) $19.99
- All Platforms (Annually) $59.99
- Mobile Only (Annually) $29.99
- Desktop (6 Months) $34.99
- Desktop (Annually) $54.99