Proudly presented by XMind.
Inspiration happens anytime and anywhere. Enjoy a premium mind mapping journey in your hands.
The first snapshot of a moment is worth being collected with XMind, a full-featured and cross-platform mind mapping and brainstorming solution for everyone.
Desktop-class mind mapping graphics engine. Fast, powerful and stable.
Dedicate to mind mapping for over a decade, XMind represents our unique understanding of mind mapping tool.
TAP, SET & START
• Easy and Fast - With several simple taps, you are all set and focus on what matters most.
• Built-in 30 Templates - Choose a template, and you can focus on what matters most in a neat way.
• Sufficient Structures - From Balance Sheet, to Fishbone Chart, Matrix, Timeline, there is always the right template for recording your ideas.
• Mix and Match: Two is better than one. We always support structure combination so that your ideas can be fit in well tailored suits.
CREATE, READ & MODIFY
• Drawing - Unleash your creativity with your fingertips. You can add hand-drawn files, fill the topic with work from Apple Pencil, and even scribbles.
• Outliner - A new way to view, organize and manage the topics. Switch Outliner and Mind Map back and forth helps you to read your work from different perspectives.
• Multiple Windows - Open, read and edit 2 files side by side at a time in the same space.
• Dark Mode - Compatible with the Dark Mode of iOS 13 and follow current theme automatically.
• Keyboard Shortcuts - You can use common shortcuts for a faster way of recording.
• Topic Link - Two topics can be linked and transitioned to each other instantly via a simple click.
• Elaborate & Decorate - Elaborate to widen your topic, insert images, audio note, label, hyperlink, etc. Choose markers and stickers to make mind mapping fancy and comprehensive.
• Search - Search the topic in all the sheets quickly, and the topic will display with highlight.
SAVE, SHARE & MORE
• iOS Files: Support Files with faster file tracking and effective file management.
• File App: Bring all your files together. You can browse, search and organize all the files once at a time, on other iOS devices and cross other cloud services, including Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
• Share in Multiple Formats: Export your map to PNG, PDF, and Markdown.
• Print: Print your work via several taps, and make your mind map happen.
• Products: Unlock All Platforms (Annually), Unlock All Platforms (6 Months)
• Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
• Price: $59.99/year, $39.99/6 months
• Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock All Platforms」/「Unlock Mobile Only」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
• Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
• Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
FILES: The new Files app brings all of your files together. You can easily browse, search, and organize all your files in one place. Not just the ones on the device you're using, but also those in apps, on your other iOS devices, in iCloud Drive, and across other cloud services. The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more—so that you can access all of your files on all of your devices.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at email@example.com.
Fixed some known UI issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
...but, “Mirroring” information in two places
I’ve enjoyed XMind for quite some time. Developers are very committed to smooth experience. This is apparent in bugs, assuming they exist, being made transparent.
One suggestion from my side, depending on the roadmap, that will help to keep competitive. Moving away from rigid top down structures (not how we think), apps are trying to find UXs that represent many-to-many bottom-up lookups on the back end.
Some do this miserably with “tag only” systems that delude into piles of information. Others are trying to put the user closer to the database with wikis and record linking features. There is somewhere in the middle, and I think Workflowy just got close.
They’ve implemented what are called “mirrors”, where an instance of information in one bullet can be copied to another bullet half way across the list. The interesting thing is, they’re linked, meaning a change happens in one place reflects in another.
Anyone working with DBMSs knows this is pretty simple on the backend. However, this paradigm shift from folder systems isn’t so simple to the consumer. Mirroring is an analogy that makes sense, is simple, yet very powerful. Unfortunately for Workflowy, despite mastering the list UX, don’t have the mind map.
I’d encourage XMind to find an analogy that makes sense to the consumer to “reflect” the same information’s updates in two different places on a mind map.
Clean design. Waiting for features consistent with XMind Pro
Good job with design and function. Minor issues with templates synced through iCloud from XMind Pro on my Mac to my iPad Pro. It's clear that XMind is consolidating its MacOS and IOS offerings, but as a paid subscriber I would like a better view of the product roadmap. In particular, when Gantt charts and tasks might be supported on IOS and if the product will ever have better native integration to support simple things like task alerts and reminders - functionality any user would expect. Not fond of paying for iterative development when I don't have a clear line of sight on what that is.
Suggestion to improve
Dear XMind Devs,
Sincerely, A fan of XMind
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XMind Ltd.
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 XMind Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Only (6 Months) $19.99
- All Platforms (6 Months) $39.99
- All Platforms (Annually) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.