20+ Sports: DICK's Team Manager takes the hassle out of team management with free tools for coaches. Get rosters, scheduling & RSVPs, team chat & photo sharing, as well as live scoring with updates for those who can’t be at the game - all in one easy to use app, always 100% free for coaches.
Baseball & Softball: Powerful scorekeeping tools make it easier than ever to score games and automatically calculate detailed statistics for individuals and teams. Just score the game, calculate stats, and stream live play-by-play updates. Parents and grandparents never have to miss a game again. Subscribe to Plus or Premium to get live scoring updates sent straight to your phone so you can stay involved with the game from anywhere. (Plus: $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr; Premium: $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr)
DICK's Team Manager is available for the following sports: baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, football, volleyball, field hockey, ice hockey, swimming & diving, track & field, wrestling, crew & rowing, bowling, cheerleading, cross country, tennis, water polo, rugby, and golf teams.
Team Chat: send important announcements, schedule updates, and last minute changes to the whole team with just a few taps.
Scheduling: Maintain a single, easy-to-manage team calendar to keep coaches, players, and parents on the same page all season long. Sync with your iPhone to add team events to your existing calendar.
Event Reminders: Schedule automatic event reminders for your team before any event.
RSVPs: Know in advance who is going to be there so you can adjust your game plan and track attendance.
Roster Management: Keep your roster and team contact info all in one place. Make changes anytime.
Scoring: Keep score as the game progresses while keeping those who couldn't make it in person posted on the action (currently available for Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, and Ice Hockey).
Share your best action shots with the whole team and keep team photos organized in one place. Any team member can add to the album.
Maps & Weather:
Get up-to-the-minute game and practice location updates so you can arrive on time and local weather updates before heading out the door.
How to Get Started:
1. Create your team in the app
2. Enter roster and parent contact information
3. Invite other coaches, staff members, and volunteers
4. Schedule a game, practice, or other team events
5. View up-to-the-minute schedule info, see player and parent RSVPs, or message other team members from the app
GameChanger subscriptions through the Apple App Store will be charged through a user’s iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled in your Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Plus Subscription - $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr
Premium Subscription - $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
• New: iPad support, including support for baseball and softball scorekeeping optimized for the iPad.
• New for baseball and softball teams: Export your pre-game starting lineups as a PDF.
• Other bug fixes, behind-the-scenes improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE ADD A WAY TO ATTACH ITEMS!!
Overall- it’s very basic. It’s nice to have the ability to quickly alert all of your parents rather than a text thread. Things that need improvement: please add a way to attach items to the notes section of games/practices such as field map pictures!! This is my biggest complaint, because when you try and send a picture via the team message option, the whole picture doesn’t show up and it gets lost within the thread. Sure would be nice to have the field map with the game info section on the calendar!!
I also frequently have trouble with being able to open my message section, so I’ve had to had another parent send messages for me. I’m sure there are other things that need improvement, like some reviewers have mentioned poor update ability between blue sombrero platform on the team page and the app, but I recognize this as a problem and just know not to rely on it. It has potential, but needs some updates, additions, and fine tuning!! I also don’t have experience with other team apps, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the detailed feedback! We'll certainly take your request for attachments to games and practices into account, and we are also working on tighter integration with Blue Sombrero. Regarding the messaging problems, we've been working hard to troubleshoot the issues, and just released an update designed to address them. Please update to v1.21 at your earliest convenience for a smoother messaging experience! And please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other issues. Thank you!
Simple to use. Can be much better
Very easy to use however I think there is plenty room for improvement.
1) Allow members to choose when they get notified of upcoming events. Currently only the coach controls it. However, some like to be notified 1 day or 2 days ahead of time. Some would even like a secondary reminder 1 or 2 hours before event. So that’s limited.
2) Calendars are great to have but this one could be less cluttered. Don’t waste space for days that have no events. Only about 2 events are displayed on the screen. I’d like to see the app just have one line per event so I can see potentially see the entire week ahead. TeamSnap does a good job of this.
3) As a coach it would be nice to see that your message was read or received or acknowledged.
4) back to the calendar for those last minute rainouts would be nice to have a button or buttons to one click canceled or moved to new location which would also send a notification. Now you’d have to send a message to cancel event due to rain but the event still shows on the calendar as active.
Developer Response ,
Thank you a ton for this valuable feedback. We'll definitely take it into account. Please email us anytime with more feedback - we also like to have phone conversations to learn more- email@example.com
Basic for better or worse
The app is Very simple which is good for parents to use. At the same time looks somewhat lower quality compared to other apps just based off of the aesthetics. That said ability to message Through the app but also email or phone call is nice. Sign-up is easy. Calendar is useful but again functionally and aesthetically pretty average. I do not know why it needs to show me every day both as a calendar and as a list. Would be nice to get rid of the extra days on the list except for ones with events. also would be great if you could share pictures and videos in a separate section because I think that’s a very useful addition especially for younger kids where a picture taking seems to be just as important as the game itself. Overall I chose it over the other apps because it simple, easy to sign up, and good for communicating. Despite all that it could be made a whole lot better with some simple changes to make with the calander.
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 228.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Annual Premium Access $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.