• New: iPad support, including support for baseball and softball scorekeeping optimized for the iPad.
• New for baseball and softball teams: Export your pre-game starting lineups as a PDF.
• Other bug fixes, behind-the-scenes improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love having everything so organized, it's neat, and user friendly.
When you add your event to calendar, it lets you add location, time, field notes and it even shows you a map as well as the weather of during the event.
Love that I can add multiple teams and sports under the same profile but still separate and organize.
I came across an issue. When adding my kids to an additional team/ sport it created an entire new entry for the child. Making it seam that I had double the same kid. I contacted support and they fixed it right away. Like really right away. Love love this app. I seriously recommend to everyone I talk to now.
PLEASE ADD A WAY TO ATTACH ITEMS!!
Overall- it’s very basic. It’s nice to have the ability to quickly alert all of your parents rather than a text thread. Things that need improvement: please add a way to attach items to the notes section of games/practices such as field map pictures!! This is my biggest complaint, because when you try and send a picture via the team message option, the whole picture doesn’t show up and it gets lost within the thread. Sure would be nice to have the field map with the game info section on the calendar!!
I also frequently have trouble with being able to open my message section, so I’ve had to had another parent send messages for me. I’m sure there are other things that need improvement, like some reviewers have mentioned poor update ability between blue sombrero platform on the team page and the app, but I recognize this as a problem and just know not to rely on it. It has potential, but needs some updates, additions, and fine tuning!! I also don’t have experience with other team apps, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the detailed feedback! We'll certainly take your request for attachments to games and practices into account, and we are also working on tighter integration with Blue Sombrero. Regarding the messaging problems, we've been working hard to troubleshoot the issues, and just released an update designed to address them. Please update to v1.21 at your earliest convenience for a smoother messaging experience! And please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other issues. Thank you!
Simple to use. Can be much better
Very easy to use however I think there is plenty room for improvement.
1) Allow members to choose when they get notified of upcoming events. Currently only the coach controls it. However, some like to be notified 1 day or 2 days ahead of time. Some would even like a secondary reminder 1 or 2 hours before event. So that’s limited.
2) Calendars are great to have but this one could be less cluttered. Don’t waste space for days that have no events. Only about 2 events are displayed on the screen. I’d like to see the app just have one line per event so I can see potentially see the entire week ahead. TeamSnap does a good job of this.
3) As a coach it would be nice to see that your message was read or received or acknowledged.
4) back to the calendar for those last minute rainouts would be nice to have a button or buttons to one click canceled or moved to new location which would also send a notification. Now you’d have to send a message to cancel event due to rain but the event still shows on the calendar as active.
Developer Response ,
Thank you a ton for this valuable feedback. We'll definitely take it into account. Please email us anytime with more feedback - we also like to have phone conversations to learn more- email@example.com
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 228.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Annual Plus Access $29.99
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.