JotForm Mobile Forms is an online form builder that lets you fill forms and surveys — even offline! Use JotForm's form maker to build forms from 5,000+ free form templates, or create forms from scratch.
Place the full power of JotForm at your fingertips. Download the JotForm Mobile Forms app to collect data, access offline forms and surveys, and stay connected on the go.
**** Exclusive Features for JotForm Mobile Forms ****
** Digitize your forms & surveys **
- Save time and money with paperless forms.
- Generate, view, and edit forms.
- Collect and manage data instantaneously.
** Collect data anytime & anywhere, even offline **
- Fill out your forms and review submissions on the go without having to wait until you have
access to a computer.
- Once you are back online, JotForm syncs your data automatically.
No internet connection, Wi-Fi, or LTE data usage needed!
** Advanced Form Fields**
- GPS location capture
- QR code and barcode scanner
- Voice recorder
- Signature capture
- File upload
- Take photo
** Run your forms and surveys in kiosk mode **
- Enter kiosk mode to collect multiple submissions from a public or personal device.
- Lock down your app and turn your device into an online or offline survey station.
- Continue without locking to look at your other forms.
- Go from a completed survey to the start page automatically and securely.
- Perfect for trade shows, conferences, and fundraisers
Surveys display full screen — no toolbars or menus will be available.
** Take action quickly with notifications **
- Receive instant push notifications for each response
- Enable or disable notifications for specific forms
** Collaboration with your team **
- Share forms via email, text, and other mobile apps (Facebook, Slack, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assign forms to members of your team to send and view responses
- Team members can access their forms without a JotForm account
- Take an action according to your team responses.
With JotForm Mobile Forms, you can quickly access every JotForm feature from your mobile device. New to JotForm? Here’s what you can do with the world’s easiest form builder:
** Build Any Form in Seconds
- No coding skills required
- Drag-and-drop Form Builder
- 5,000+ customizable form templates
- If you need, login or sign up with your Google account
- Create registration forms, application forms, work order forms, contact forms, sign-up forms, online or offline surveys, and more!
** Automate Your Workflow
- Add conditional logic, calculations, and widgets
- Set up autoresponders for confirmation emails and reminders
- Generate analytics reports for your data
** Publish Your Form Anywhere
- Copy and paste a short embed code into your web page HTML
- Embed on any web page, such as WordPress, Facebook, Blogger, Weebly, Squarespace,
** Protect Your Data
- 256-bit SSL encryption
- GDPR compliance
Our 24-7 support team is always available to help with any issue you might encounter with JotForm Mobile Forms.
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thank You For The New App
I’m in love with the new contact info import button... at last no more copy paste... wish it would also search the form for a comments box and if found import those comments to the notes section of a contact... but I’m not complaining!.. You guys are the Best!
Developer Response ,
We are glad that you like our app. Thanks for the feedback. We are improving our product, keep using it. 😊
Love the app, but kiosk mode isn’t working
Love JotForm, and I’m excited about what the company is trying to build here. Unfortunately, kiosk mode isn’t working well on my iPhone XS Max. Even when entering kiosk mode with screen lock, I’m able to exit the app by swiping up from the bottom - exactly the way I always exit an app. Additionally, I’m not able to access the “close kiosk mode” button, as swiping down from the top pulls down the Notification Center.
Again, I’m excited about what JotForm is trying to do here, as it will make my job a bit easier - and cut down on paper! Until kiosk mode is secure on my device, though, I’m unable to use the app in any real-world setting.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. We are continuously improving our app for better user experience. 😊
The problem is fixed with the latest release.
You can keep using JotForm Mobile Forms.
This is great!
We have been in need of a kiosk like way of taking forms but solutions were expensive or a lot of work. Great work!
How exactly do I make a form that looks like your screenshots? You aren’t using one question per page but it looks nicer than the full form on one page option. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
We are glad that you like our app. Thank you for your support. 😊
If you want all questions on one page you can use the Classic Form option when you create a new form.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.