Record Audio. Import Apple Music and Audio Files. Loop your songs, take notes, organize, curate, teach.
The most comprehensive and advanced playback manipulation app available in the app store. Give your practice routine an upgrade, with the ability to slow down, speed up and loop sections of songs. Record audio directly using the app. Import any song available from your local apps or your iTunes library. Take advantage of iOS Airplay or Bluetooth to music to your devices. Break your songs down into the parts that matter to you. Loop the bridge at slower or faster speeds and master songs faster with this full featured practice app tailored for musicians.
- Slow down the tempo of any imported songs.
- Record audio, notate, listen, and repeat.
- Organize and curate your library of practice songs.
- Import files from any iOS application using standard iOS File Picker
- Import iTunes and Apple Music songs
- Loop sections of songs
- Share recordings with other iOS applications, friends or family
- Drag and drop to re-order songs
- Long press for new iOS contextual actions menu
- Add status icons and notes to every section of the song you've set.
- Dynamically change the repeat/loop range of the song without having to re-mark your range.
- See audio on the home screen while the application is in the background.
- Notate songs, assign status icons to them.
- Long press a song and press "Send to Top" to send a song straight to the top of the list.
Fixed iOS 14.5 notes usability bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect app for me!
I’m a dance teacher and this tool is perfect to practice dancing to particular parts of a song, and repeating. I love the way I can import my iTunes music and keep the song segments saved . Also I like that I can use Bluetooth to play the tracks, unlike the other loop app I was using which did not enable Bluetooth . For anyone having similar use , this has been a great find for me and I’d highly recommend it!
I like this app. Maybe a pro feature would be to send points for a song to someone or another device to import.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! This is something we’d love to do! Collaboration will be a fun project to add to this app in a future version.
Awesome practice tool! I use it to practice trombone
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meatloaf For Everyone LLC
- 37.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Meatloaf For Everyone LLC 2016-2021
- In-App Purchases
- Imports and Points $4.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $3.99
- Unlimited Split Points $1.99
- Unlimited Split Points $0.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $0.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $1.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $2.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $4.99
- iTunes, Audio Files and Points $5.99
- Unlimited iTunes Imports $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.