【Software is introduced】
This software is built for an intelligent walking machine. The software can control the walking and stopping of the machine, adjust the speed and other functions. Users can control the machine and view their running records on the App, giving users a new intelligent experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Device is great but App is AWFUL
The app forces you to go through the novice guide whether you want to or not. It’s not that difficult to figure this thing out and it works fine in out-of-the box manual mode but only goes to 1.75 speed and I want 2. The app gets stuck at “auto mode” and goes no further so I can only use it in manual mode at 1.75. Guys, you need to figure out whether your product is the app or the treadmill. Make it MUCH easier to get to the advanced options so the user can get full functionality of the treadmill without being forced to use your awful, buggy app. Give the user the option to skip the novice guide and publish instructions somewhere for those who need them. This is making the cost of the treadmill seem excessive because you can’t get to the advanced features but the flaw is with the app, not the device itself.
Machine is wonderful, App needs to be addressed!
I live in the states, so I am addressing my issue in the American market. I bought my machine a few weeks into my covid-19 isolation. The app had hindered my walking experience because it has synchronicity issues. An example would be when I look at the day, week, month option(s) to review my information, it properly began in April and recorded 20 days of my efforts then suddenly jumped to October. My stats are still currently reading October and zero progress of my efforts are being recorded. If you don't care about those issues, then you won't experience any frustration. It's a wonderful machine. But, if you want to set fitness goals and keep track of your progress, the app needs to function as it is designed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times, that didn't help. Also, none of the functions on the application offer me a choice to reset my date. So, in my opinion, yes it it a great machine. But the application has some major issues that need to be addressed for the American market.
Minimalist but functional-Good Enough for Me
Maybe I’m just used to software not working ideally as it should but I got around the problems mentioned somehow naturally after trying poking around the app a few minutes.
Yes it definitely has a lot of room for improvement but it isnt exactly downright dysfunctional or broken.
1. Even though my first attempt to sign up and get email verification failed too, I tried another email and it worked.
2. The beginners guide did overtake the app for a bit but somehow I found the main menu button or exit button and it took me out and ended the beginners guide fine for me.
3.I never needed it to be automatic so I just use it on Manual as suggested by others
4. I had a feeling that the belt favoring one side wasnt going to be as bad as it was for some people and was just a manufacturing error that normally doesnt interfere with the product too badly so I dont need to calibrate it that often.
4. The app hasn't bugged out in any way and is simple to use for me, and converts to imperial units which is important to me
So yes its not able to cumulate your data but I expected this treadmill to be minimalist when you consider how its price and compact size compares to typical full treadmills.
Also understanding the limitations of the language barrier with the instructions, it still was passable.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beijing King Smith Technology Co. Ltd.
- 63.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Beijing King Smith Technology Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.