Soloslides for Google Photos plays a full-screen slideshow of your photos on your iOS device. Photos can be played from Google Photos directly, or your Camera Roll, or from Wifibooth (separate app).
This app handles gigantic Google Photo libraries with millions of photos without a hitch, because it doesn't try to discover all of your photos at once.
There are no ads in this app.
- Automatically updates when photos are added to / removed from your Google Photos library or Camera Roll
- Display your photos on your Smart TV without installing an app on your TV (TV must support DLNA / UPNP)
- Display your photos on your Apple TV
- Photo creation date
- Hide photos so the app doesn't show them anymore, without deleting or modifying the photos in any way
- Nighttime mode can be turned on to automatically show a dim black screen during what you define as "nighttime"
- Filtering by album or date range
- Shuffle (random order) or newest-to-oldest
- Automatically filter out photos of documents, receipts, etc (Google Photos only)
- Share the currently showing photo to another app
Terms & conditions: https://solodigitalis.com/soloslides/terms/
- NEW: nighttime mode. If you turn this on, the app will show a dim black screen during the time you define as "nighttime"
- NEW: show a photo's creation date over the photo (this setting is off by default)
- NEW: a button to hide the photo currently being shown. When you hide a photo, the app will not show it again. Photos are not deleted or modified in any way.
- IMPROVED: more settings like Shuffle and the Album that you choose are remembered across app restarts
- IMPROVED: when displaying Google Photos with Shuffle turned on, there's now much less chance you'll see a duplicate photo during the days, weeks or years while the app is still discovering the phenomenal breadth of your vast, unimaginably gigantic "I actually use the infinite part of the infinite storage" photo library.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot find my google albums, that’s what I bought the app for
I bought the app to watch my google photo albums. It cannot find my albums, so I have to research the time frame for my particular album to view the pictures. Furthermore it plays ALL the pictures taken during that time including pictures from messages and what’s app. This is an absolutely worthless app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.