1Locker Secret Photo Album · secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN number protection.
It’s the best vault for storing personal photos, videos, passwords, and notes. With its beautifu design, user-friendly interface and advanced encrpytion, you can keep the prying eyes away, protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Secret Photo Album · for:
- Preserve secret photos and albums to store great and special memories
- Share stored media to yourself or friends
- Browse private webpages without leaving any histories
- Help memorize and secure passwords
- Protect notes of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Collect personal contacts and make a phone call/send a text with one click
- Easy-to-use PIN access
- Face ID/Touch ID protection
- Advanced alphabetic passwords
- Decoy account to hide real private stuff
- Photo and video backup through wi-fi
- Customizable photo albums, with cover photos
- Lock the app from settings
- Beautiful design and great user experience
- Sharing or exporting your photos and videos later on
- Dark Mode in iOS 13
- No annoying ads
- Backup all your media to cloud (In-App Purchase required)
- Since all the data are securely stored on your iOS devices, deleting the app will result in losing your personal data.
- If you're getting a new iOS device and want to transfer all personal data, please set up your new iOS device by syncing from the old device, so that the app together with all your personal data are transferred to your new device.
- You can subscribe for premium features from inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
- Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
- Terms of Service: https://secret-calculator-0.flycricket.io/terms.html
- Connect with us on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretPhotoAlbum/
- Camera by Oksana Latysheva from the Noun Project
- Lock by Marta Ambrosetti from the Noun Project
Best app to secure your photos & videos!
- Bug fixes for iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Theses are my thoughts
I really like it you can use it like a real calculator and your secrets can be safe I really like it how no one knows about it and how you can make your own way to get in :3 You can hide pictures, notes and stuff I’m glad that I have something that nobody can get in and know my thoughts er things the last time I tried to write my thoughts they found out and this app really helps. Thats my thought you can try it and find out for yourself
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Secret Calculator, and glad it helped keeping your thoughts secret!
Very useful and I love it, but...
Ever since the last two updates or so the app keeps prompting me to buy the premium features. But, I’ve had the premium unlocked for a while now, I actually bought the “Entire Life” version. Is there a reason this is happening? It’s kind of annoying because it’s almost like the app doesn’t fully recognize that I have the premium stuff or something. It won’t let me change the facedown lock app and it won’t let me out of that selection either unless I just altogether close the app. And to prove that I do have premium, I bought the “Entire Life” version again recently and the app told me that I already had premium so it didn't take my money. Before this wasn’t a problem, but since these last couple updates dropped it’s almost like the app doesn’t recognize my account because of all the annoying and out of nowhere prompts to get something I already have. I hope this isn’t just a me thing...
Edit: I have premium but, I can’t take advantage of any of the premium features... Why!!!!
I really hope the developers see this. Because of this-glitch- I can’t add anymore photos!!!!!
Please help I really enjoy this app. And as someone who’s a private person it really helps me feel secure. There’s nothing in the FAQ or patch notes that tell me why this is happening!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We feel sorry for causing inconvenience while you're using this app. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by tapping the button of "send feedback" in the settings page. And we'd try our best to help you fix that problem asap.
Not too bad
This app is easier to use than the last photo safe one I had, but there are a couple improvements/features it should have. If I accidentally put a pic into the wrong album, I should be able to easily move it to another one, but that’s not currently an option. For some reason, when I go to upload some pictures, the app can’t see it in my pictures. I have to take a screenshot of the pic, and then this app will find it. That’s a minor inconvenience, but it also does it with some videos, which isn’t as easy of a fix. It’s also a little glitchy/laggy when I’m scrolling through a lot of pics and that gets annoying. I should also be able to rearrange my pics within the albums, but it doesn’t let me, and also rearrange my albums however I want. When I login to the app, it has the “settings” tab as the landing page, but it would make more sense to land on my albums instead. I think this app has a lot of potential, but having paid for it, I think these basic features should be added and some of the bugs worked out.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the awesome feedback! We'll allow you to rearrange pics into another album in future updates. If you have more than one album, there's a button on nav bar to allow sorting by name or date. Landing on Settings is an extra layer of protection. Feel free to email email@example.com for more questions!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchberry Inc
- 97.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Touchberry Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1Locker - Hide Your Secrets $7.99
- Unlimited Secret Photo Storage $2.99
- Unlimited Secret Photo Storage $49.99
- Entire Life Premium Feature $24.99