JBL Performance is a full-featured application designed to work with JBL SRX900 Series sound systems. The application allows real-time system control, testing, tuning, and device health monitoring using WiFi or wired network connections.
• The powerful user interface lets you forget about complex configuration screens and design the system visually.
• Automatically generated groups provide easy system control eliminating managing individual devices.
• System Views overlay task-specific information over the virtual devices making the tuning and monitoring process highly intuitive.
• Automatic network discovery detects compatible devices making network configuration painless.
FULL SYSTEM CONTROL
• Deep dive into system settings and DSP functions to configure your system for any application
• Access the full suite of user-adjustable DSP parameters, including speaker presets, gain, delay, and EQ
• Adjust system optimization tools like Array Size and Throw Distance Compensation filters.
Monitor your system with Show Mode
• Monitor performance-critical metrics in real-time, including amplifier temperature, line voltage, and transducer health.
• Supervise audio parameters like system headroom and input and output meters.
Save and recall system configurations
• Save and recall venue configurations with the JBL Performance app, capturing settings and venue layouts and saving them to your iPad.
For decades, top touring artists and recording studios worldwide have trusted JBL speakers to express their music with power, precision, and truth. Explore our full range of award-winning sound systems at www.jblpro.com.
• On launching the App, if a new version of the software is available the Software Update dialog will be shown
• A new context menu for each row in NetSetter enables row-level resets of device parameters
• Toggle controls now trigger on release rather than on press to allow for users to slide away and cancel a toggle operation
• Many touch improvements that were made for the iOS release have been ported into the Windows build for Windows touch users
• In Connect Mode, devices can now be dropped onto the array header and will populate the Array starting with the first device
• After initiating a firmware update, there is now the ability to cancel the update after reading the warning dialog
• In Connect Mode, the Connect and Disconnect buttons were moved to the left to improve usability
• “Online” and “Offline” were renamed to reflect the status of the App more correctly to be “Connected” and “Disconnected” to the
• The Main Menu now has a link to the JBL global support website
• For the Meter views, pressing the view shortcut key again toggles the meter between the Array View and the Circuit View
• Device connection/sync state LEDs have been enhanced to separately indicate a matched (gray), in-sync (green), and lost (yellow)
• In NetSetter, when a device address or label is deleted and saved, it will now reset to the default
• The firmware update workflow was aligned to follow the multi-select workflow
• The NetSetter multi-select toolbar now has more consistent tool behaviors and workflow
GENERAL BUG FIXES
• SRX900 - 18.104.22.168
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022, Harman International