fit52 is a fun, community powered fitness platform that makes it easier for you to find your path to a stronger, healthier you, 52 weeks of the year. Inspired by Carrie Underwood’s passion for an active lifestyle, fit52 follows her fitness routines to help nourish your body, mind and soul to achieve your personal wellness goals.
14 day free trial available!
Each of the 52 cards reveals an exercise and number of reps, providing a fun, full body workout that can be completed in less than 30 mins!
fit52 is simple, fun and takes the guesswork out of working out, which is why this has been Carrie’s go-to fitness routine for years! Now Carrie’s fitness routine is available to all, appealing to anyone who’s ready to get active and build healthy habits. All you need is you and fit52!
fit52 workouts are different every time, yet adaptable to the demands of busy lives. Work out on your schedule, with friends, or complete the same workouts as Carrie herself!
With fit52, every card reveals an exercise and number of reps, removing boredom from repetitive fitness routines by offering a variety of fresh workouts. Choose a ‘Path’ based on your fitness level and personal goals, making it easy to fit a workout into your busy schedule.
- Follow Carrie’s Path and work out just like Carrie Underwood
- Fun and varied exercises - a full body workout!
- Work out on your own schedule, with your friends, or with the fit52 community
- Track your personal progress to achieve your fitness goals
- Work out to Carrie’s favorite workout playlists or select your own
- Different levels of progression and intensity - from first timers to those already working out regularly
- Work out from anywhere, on your schedule
Join fit52 now for a 14-day free trial.
Varied, full body workouts
- Every fit52 workout is different. Fitness becomes fresh and fun!
- Work out from anywhere - no equipment needed
- Easy-to-follow exercises - supported by video and audio guides and instructional information
- Designed for maximum enjoyment - start with a warm-up, finish with a cool-down and complete either 26 or 52 exercises
- Suitable for all fitness levels - get started with Carrie or take on the challenge of celebrity personal trainer Eve Overland’s advanced workouts
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
- Track your personal progress - measure what matters to you!
- Achieve workout streaks and unlock badges
- Share photos with friends and the fit52 community
- Enable Apple Health to keep track of all your progress with fit52
- Track your personal progress and weekly achievements
- Share photos from your workouts with friends and the fit52 community
- Connect with the fit52 community for encouragement and inspiration.
fit52 was born from Carrie’s passion to inspire others to make fitness part of their journey to become the best versions of themselves. Fitness is not about being perfect, it’s about making it work for you. Download fit52 today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
fit52 is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Customers who choose a subscription are eligible for a free 14-day trial period. Annual subscriptions are billed the total annual fee at the expiry of the trial period. Quarterly subscription users are billed every three months. Monthly subscription users are billed each month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Thanks for all of your feedback, we continue to provide regular updates to fit52 to make it even better!
This update brings you:
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Improvements to post-workout frames and text input methods
Love fit52? Share your review to encourage others to join the fit52 community!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great addition to the book
Hello- I love Carrie’s book and how it has diversified my workouts! I tried the app for the first time tonight and I like it, it pushes you to keep up with the exercises! I downloaded the app to add more exercises to the 6 that were offered in the book.
My couple of comments are in relation to the equipment for the workouts, the book offers a great variety of equipment to work every part of the body. I have found after looking through the different paths that all of them just suggest dumbbells, will there be more of a variety added to these as well? It would be great too see some additions. Overall I love the Fit52 concept and working to be the best version of me I can be!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your input. We have a few more exercises being added to the fit52 app soon and they will include items other than dumbells. Stay tuned, big changes to the variety in work outs coming soon.
Sadly not what I was looking for
I’m so sad because I have been LOVING doing the six days of workouts in Carrie’s book. I’ve gone through them a number of times. I love using the cards variety and unpredictability of what’s coming next. And they are amazing workouts!! I downloaded the app to get some new workouts to switch it up. I hate the way the app works. I like using my own cards and going at my own pace. But the app sometimes is too slow, sometimes too fast. I had to pause it multiple times then press the fast forward button and then it told me I couldn’t skip anymore exercises even though I didn’t actually skip any workouts. I felt like I was on my phone half the time. Plus none of the moves were any different from the ones in the book. I love the concept so I’ll probably just find some workouts online and adapt them to use the cards because I have loved that. You can’t even look through different workouts without starting and going through the whole thing. It keeps giving me notifications that I’m changing “my path.” I’ll stick with it for another week until my trial runs out, but then I’m out.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are having this trouble with the app. We are improving it as we go along and hopefully some of the hiccups you mentioned will be taken care of in the next few builds. We are still very happy you are following a good fitness Path and are getting what you need out of the book. Give it another shot soon and you may find the improvements you are looking for.
Great concept but needs more variety
The app works very well in it’s simplicity. While there are multiple avenues for improvement the biggest issue I’m having right now that’s making me stop using it is the variety. I fit a quick workout in in the morning, the half workouts are fantastic for this, but doing 2 to 3 exercises for a half hour just doesn’t work for me. You finish lunges and it tells you to get ready for lunges, Repeat that three times. Or maybe throw superman in the middle but then you’re doing lunges again. With 52 cards you would think you wouldn’t get the same exercise 2! 3, or 4 times in a row or not even with one different one in the middle and then again.
One addition I would love to request is the ability to set what equipment you have for the possibility of harder or more advanced exercises. I love being able to get a half workout in on the two days a week I don’t have a lot of time in the morning and then get a full work out but something more advanced the than the other days.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. What you mentioned was very helpful. Although we are trying to find the balance of muscle workout through repetition, we understand that many people would rather have a little more variety. We are adding new exercises in the next few updates and will be reworking some of the workout flow. Setting the equipment is also one of the features we are hoping to add soon. Thanks again for the great feedback!
- Creative Labs Management Inc
- 160.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fit in 52, LLC. All rights reserved. FIT52 and FIT IN 52 are trademarks of Fit in 52, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- fit52 Premium Monthly $7.99
- fit52 Premium Annually $51.99
- fit52 Premium Quarterly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.