fit52 is a fun, community powered fitness platform that makes it easier for you to find your path to a stronger, healthier you, 52 weeks of the year. Inspired by Carrie Underwood’s passion for an active lifestyle, fit52 follows her fitness routines to help nourish your body, mind and soul to achieve your personal wellness goals.
Each of the 52 cards reveals an exercise and number of reps, providing a fun, full body workout that can be completed in less than 30 mins!
fit52 is simple, fun and takes the guesswork out of working out, which is why this has been Carrie’s go-to fitness routine for years! Now Carrie’s fitness routine is available to all, appealing to anyone who’s ready to get active and build healthy habits. All you need is you and fit52!
fit52 workouts are different every time, yet adaptable to the demands of busy lives. Work out on your schedule, with friends, or complete the same workouts as Carrie herself!
With fit52, every card reveals an exercise and number of reps, removing boredom from repetitive fitness routines by offering a variety of fresh workouts. Choose a ‘Path’ based on your fitness level and personal goals, making it easy to fit a workout into your busy schedule.
- Follow Carrie’s Path and work out just like Carrie Underwood
- Fun and varied exercises - a full body workout!
- Work out on your own schedule, with your friends, or with the fit52 community
- Track your personal progress to achieve your fitness goals
- Work out to Carrie’s favorite workout playlists or select your own
- Different levels of progression and intensity - from first timers to those already working out regularly
- Work out from anywhere, on your schedule
Join fit52 now for a 14-day free trial.
Varied, full body workouts
- Every fit52 workout is different. Fitness becomes fresh and fun!
- Work out from anywhere - no equipment needed
- Easy-to-follow exercises - supported by video and audio guides and instructional information
- Designed for maximum enjoyment - start with a warm-up, finish with a cool-down and complete either 26 or 52 exercises
- Suitable for all fitness levels - get started with Carrie or take on the challenge of celebrity personal trainer Eve Overland’s advanced workouts
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
- Track your personal progress - measure what matters to you!
- Achieve workout streaks and unlock badges
- Share photos with friends and the fit52 community
- Enable Apple Health to keep track of all your progress with fit52
- Track your personal progress and weekly achievements
- Share photos from your workouts with friends and the fit52 community
- Connect with the fit52 community for encouragement and inspiration.
fit52 was born from Carrie’s passion to inspire others to make fitness part of their journey to become the best versions of themselves. Fitness is not about being perfect, it’s about making it work for you. Download fit52 today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
fit52 is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Customers who choose a subscription are eligible for a free 14-day trial period. Annual subscriptions are billed the total annual fee at the expiry of the trial period. Quarterly subscription users are billed every three months. Monthly subscription users are billed each month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Thanks for the great feedback, the fit52 community can now enjoy the following updates designed to make the fit52 experience even better.
- New: Play artists and albums from your local music library
- New: Three new workout playlists from Carrie
- New: You can now adjust your music settings when resuming an existing workout
- Improved: Cards are now shuffled differently to ensure a more balanced workout
- Improved: Audio now plays while working out even if silent switch is on
- A whole bunch of small fixes, visual updates and optimizations
Enjoying fit52? We really appreciate 5 star reviews and sharing fit52 with your friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more equipment variety
I am loving the idea of this app. Definitely would like to see the workouts more varied. And would love some sort of feature where you can input the equipment you have at home to get a wider variety or exercises. I’m on day 5 and have never used anything other than dumbbells. It would be great if you could enter that you have a box, yoga ball, resistance bands, etc. and then be able to get a wider variety of exercises using the equipment you have. The idea of this is great and I hope to see more advancements and fine tuning in updates to come!
Love Carrie and want to love this program
I do really love Carrie, and I love the ability to see her do some of the exercises. I will say however, even some of the beginner courses are too tough for people with bad knees, bad back, and bad joints. I wish there was a way for you to choose areas to target, or have the ability to skip exercises that you’re not quite ready for.
I’m hoping to work up to being able to use the entire program at some point.
Love Carrie & 💙💙the app!!! Haven’t worked out in 2+ years and Carrie/the app & her book are motivating me to get into better shape! For myself and my kiddos!! 💙💙
- Creative Labs Management Inc
- 128.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fit in 52, LLC. All rights reserved. FIT52 and FIT IN 52 are trademarks of Fit in 52, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- fit52 Premium Monthly $7.99
- fit52 Premium Quarterly $19.99
- fit52 Premium Annually $51.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.