Kyoku is a powerful flashcards app, ready to use with your Apple Pencil. Kyoku will make it easier to learn anything you want. Go paperless with Kyoku.
• Create your own decks of flashcards
• Create your custom flashcards by writing or drawing what you want in their front and back sides.
• Choose your flashcard style: Dotted, Ruled, Squared or Blank
• Review your flashcards to learn the new concepts
• Create your cards in your iPad making use of the Apple Pencil
• Study your cards on the go with the companion App for iPhone
• Support Dark Mode, to ease studying at night or in low light environments.
I am really looking forward to hearing from you, please let me you anything you would like to add or improve in Kyoku.
• Add Save+ button to make it easier to create multiple cards in a row.
• Reduce the size of the cards in memory.
• Fix sync problems with iCloud.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but review summary needs work
Love the Apple Pencil functionality. No complaints there. The summary you get after reviewing cards needs work. There’s no point in pressing the “hard” “medium” “easy” buttons at the bottom while reviewing cards when it tells you nothing at the end of your review and doesn’t organize your cards by what you found most difficult. I think this function is under development, which I completely understand, but it needs work! Adding handwriting recognition so that cards are searchable would also be nice.
What I’ve wanted for so long!!!!
This app is amazingly simple and exactly what I’ve been wanting. I use Anki but it’s complicated and I can’t figure out how to use my pencil with it. I also use Quizlet, but again no writing feature. I learn best by writing vs. typing, but I hate the idea of carrying around decks of flash cards so I deal with the typing. I’ve tried another flash card app that lets you write but it was terrible and tried to do too much. You’ve made something so simple and easy to use, but it’s worlds ahead of the fancier options. Just a few suggestions: allow different color options for writing, give the option to type, make one side of the card blank (like a traditional card), allow for editing of cards already created (only option right now is to delete), and if possible option to create straight lines and other shapes. This is a great app I would be willing to pay to use! Thanks for creating this!!!!
Great & Simple App
This app is Clean and to the point. Keeps all of your flashcards organized. However, there is no ability to edit existing flashcards. Please note that the only way to input writing on the card is through the Apple Pencil, which makes a lot of sense, since that’s how you write on physical flashcards. I love this app!
- David Cordero
- 1.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 David Cordero
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.