Kyoku Flashcards is a powerful flashcards app ready to use with your Apple Pencil. It will make it easier to learn anything you want. Transform your flashcards to the digital world.
CREATE AND ORGANIZE YOUR FLASHCARDS LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Create your custom flashcards by writing or drawing what you want in their front and back sides.
* Make it more visual by adding images to your flashcards
* Choose from a large set of beautiful templates: Dotted, Ruled, Squared, Music or Blank flashcards
* Organize your flashcards as you want among decks or folders
STUDY YOUR FLASHCARDS
* Study your flashcards regularly to learn the new concepts using Spaced Repetition (with Leitner System)
* Use it side by side with any other App or website.
* Support Dark Mode, to ease studying at night or in low light environments.
BACKUP AND SHARE
* Create a backup or share your decks of flashcards with your friends by exporting them as a file
YOUR FLASHCARDS ALWAYS WITH YOU
* All your flashcards with you at all times thanks to iCloud sync
* Study your cards on the go with the companion Apps for iPhone and macOS
Go paperless with Kyoku.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, please let me know anything you would like to have or to improve in Kyoku Flashcards from the "Give us feedback" option in the Settings of the App.
• Bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with some short comings
Let me say that I love how clean this app is. It is very intuitive and quite pleasant to use. Thus far, best handwriting flash card i have ever used. however, it would be better if it worked with notability! I spend great deal of time writing my notes and it will be helpful if i can just copy and paste an handwritten note in notability into this flash card. Having to rewrite notes that i have already written just to create a flash card out of them is very daunting. If you can partner up with notability and somehow have their notes work with your flash card, it will be a life changer! Great job in creating this app and i look forward to other features!
Fantastic, great for Pencil users
This is an awesome app! If you're trying to go paperless, but prefer studying on handwritten flash cards, then this is what you're looking for. Kyoku makes great use of the Leitner space repetition system for studying or memorization. It seemlessly integrates with iCloud. Let's say you want to draw a deck on your iPad and then review it later on your computer or phone, no problem, it's ready to go. Not to mention, it looks great. The app is refreshingly simple, but still looks great. You can add pictures to any card, and choose between several different backgrounds. One thing I'd like to see added is setting seperate backgrounds on each side of the card. But the best feature by far is the Apple Pencil integration. From what I can tell, this is the only iPad app that lets you use the Pencil. And at this is all at a unbelievable price compared some of the more popular flashcard apps.
Keep up the good work! I'll be telling everyone I know to download this app!
What I’ve wanted for so long!!!!
This app is amazingly simple and exactly what I’ve been wanting. I use Anki but it’s complicated and I can’t figure out how to use my pencil with it. I also use Quizlet, but again no writing feature. I learn best by writing vs. typing, but I hate the idea of carrying around decks of flash cards so I deal with the typing. I’ve tried another flash card app that lets you write but it was terrible and tried to do too much. You’ve made something so simple and easy to use, but it’s worlds ahead of the fancier options. Just a few suggestions: allow different color options for writing, give the option to type, make one side of the card blank (like a traditional card), allow for editing of cards already created (only option right now is to delete), and if possible option to create straight lines and other shapes. This is a great app I would be willing to pay to use! Thanks for creating this!!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Cordero
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 David Cordero
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.