Have you used eSIM?
Enjoy it with RedteaGO～
RedteaGO leverages the latest eSIM technology, allowing seamless activation for data plans, at home or abroad.
- 1GB plan for $1 exclusive for new users
- Be the first to enjoy eSIM with no strings attached
- Seamless onboarding with no personal information required
- Instant activation at purchase, with one click
- Provide global mobile data in 60+ countries
How to use RedteaGO?
1. Register and login through the app
2. Find your target destination (home or abroad)
3. Pick and purchase the plan you like
4. Activate right from the order page (require connection)
5. Enjoy your eSIM journey!
RedteaGO Support Models:
- iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st / 2nd)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd / 4th)
- iPad Air (3rd)
- iPad (7th)
- iPad mini (5th)
(Must be Unlocked and running on iOS 13.X or later)
- eSIM is not offered in China mainland. In Hong Kong and Macau, only iPhone XS/iPhone SE 2020 features eSIM.
- Please go to Settings > General > Software Update and update to iOS 13.3 or later.
- To use eSIM, your iPhone/iPad must be unlocked (not contracted from your carrier).
- Support Japanese
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy setup and simple UI , wish they could offer better discount for frequent travellers l
So I am a frequent traveller for my business trip, searching for some cheap mobile data in Apple Store when i plan for my Japan trip last week, got attracted by their ads for 1$ trial experience for new user, so I clicked in, downloaded the app, made the payment and got my data , activation and setup is clear enough for me and I love when things are simple, so I’ll recommend to my colleagues as well, but I wish they could offer a subscription-based model for frequent travellers like me, with better rates, or maybe some discount for corporate purchase if we have a group travelling for business together.
Love the feature of dual SIM on my iPhone
A few months ago I stumbled on the fact that newer iPhones (and presumably various other phones too) now support eSIMs. This seems like an ideal set up for digital nomads, because we can keep our "home" service / phone number / ability to receive texts, and get a local number + cheap data. It also adds a nice layer of redundancy /(if one network is slow or not working, you still have the other one), without having to carry two phones or swap SIMs.
Coverage is great as I got LTE reception in most of my travelling spots.
the most internationally-minded LikeHome network I've ever used, to be honest, I bought one for 1$ discount and be psychologically prepared to get a local SIM if it’s not that, turns out I never had a chance to order roaming data plan from my carrier nor get a local SIM, i think RedteaGO is one of the MNVOs with the authority from Apple to offer eSIM service, but anyway, for consumers like me, coverage is great and good rate, this is what i care most about to stay connected on my way.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- REDTEA MOBILE PTE. LTD.
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 REDTEA MOBILE PTE. LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.