MyMedBot is an app that helps people communicate with their school or organization.
If you need technical assistance with signup or login, please contact your school or organization.
MyMedBot enables schools and organizations to easily apply health protocols and care for the well-being of their communities.
* Answer questions set by your school to improve community health & safety
* Let your school or organization know if you or your child is feeling unwell
* Receive tailored information about your school or organization’s latest health protocol
* Answer questions from one account, even if you are connected to multiple organizations using MyMedBot!
Improved User Experience and User Interface across the application. Performance updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Font size, notifications
Basically, from the student perspective, this app works okay. But… Teo things would render the experience much, much better:
1. Sort out push notifications. If I submit my form before being notified about it, I continue to be notified about my (now completed) form. The record for a single morning was six notifications for a completed form.
2. The font size of the questions and/or the layout of the questionnaire renders most questions illegible due to cut off text (yes, I can scroll, but why is a _half_ line cut off?). Font size should align with system font size settings, and text layout should take into account the length of the text — adjust the enclosing box to fit the text and shift checkboxes to align.
Developer Response ,
Hi Seth, thanks for your feedback!
Regarding push notifications, once you complete a form notifications are turned off. If however, you miss a form from the previous day and you answer it right before the current day's form becomes available, you will be sent notifications to remind you to answer the current day's form.
Regarding font size, we'll be releasing an update to the mobile app next week which fixes the issues you just described. Looking forward to hearing you feedback!
Was fine before
Disappointed with the new very light colors on white background makes it harder to read and strains my eyes. Then add increased font size with scrolling. The format design and layout previously was so much better and made it easy to use early mornings when this is being submitted. Our school drop off we need to show the green accepted app page and they all have a hard time seeing it and come close to the car to view it. Before it was easy to see the green off of the blue background. So much for social distancing.
Does its job
Easy enough to use from a student’s perspective. It works well for my school.
I’m not a huge fan of the new update which makes the buttons smaller. Also the new “completed” alert is much worse. In my school, we often use the completed form screen to show faculty that we’ve done the form from a distance. Now that the completed screen is smaller, it makes it harder to see the green from a distance. I’d prefer the old screen instead.
- MyMedBot Sarl
- 87.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MyMedBot Sarl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.