Covering all the essentials and more, Kdan PDF Reader is the world’s leading PDF editor on the market. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Extract text content from images through the OCR converter. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured in “10 Best PDF Reader Apps For iPhone & iPad 2019” by FOSSBYTES
- Featured as “Best Utility App” in App Store Rewind
***WITH PDF READER YOU CAN***
CREATE & ACCESS FILES
• Create and combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
• Extracts texts from images for further editing with OCR (optical character recognition)
• Get files from Kdan Cloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Evernote, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFS
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential, and more
• Insert shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• Fill PDF forms
• Send out annotations as a summary
• Save annotations as XFDF format
• Remove all annotations with one single tap
SIGN ON THE SCREEN DIRECTLY
• Sign contracts and agreements with signatures
• Store and manage signatures from within the library
• Add signature image to PDFs
WRITE ON PDFS
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to add handwritten notes
***UPGRADE WITH DOCUMENT 365***
Document 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device, document solution that includes Kdan's best PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps along with online converting and faxing services.
***WITH DOCUMENT 365 YOU CAN***
UNLOCK ALL FEATURES IN PDF READER
• Work across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Present a PDF as a slideshow
• Night mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Control the access to the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID
• Add password protection to PDFs
• Remove the owner password and restrictions from PDFs
EDIT PDF PAGES
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add text & image watermarks
• Merge & split PDFs
• Convert files to and from PDF format
• Send faxes from your devices
• 1 TB storage space on Kdan Cloud
• Annual plan: billed annually at $59.99/year after 7-day trial ends
• Quarterly plan: billed quarterly at $19.99/quarter after 3-day trial ends
• Monthly plan: billed monthly at $9.99/monthly after 3-day trial ends
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on LinkedIn: Kdan Mobile
You always can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
■ Integrates with Apple’s PencilKit for a better drawing experience when using the freehand writing tool (Available for iOS13 and later)
■ Turn handwriting into text with Scribble when filling out forms and note taking (Available for iPad)
■ Quickly glance through your recently opened files right from your Home Screen
■ Start new scans, conversions, and search with just one tap
■ Convert PDFs to Office documents via the built-in converter
■ Users with subscriptions can choose either convert files via the built-in or cloud converter
■ Free users can convert the first 3 pages per file for free
Sharing & Action Extension
■ Export web pages and photos as PDF files
■ Edit PDFs using PDF Reader’s editing tools directly from within other apps
■ Overall stability and performance improvements.
From past releases:
■ Sign in with Apple
■ Support to markup images
■ Keep your screen awake when viewing PDF documents
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helps me read pdf books
I am using the free version. All I need is a pdf reader that will track where I’m at in reading a pdf book. This is very nice. Hope I can continue using a free version. Other features seem very interesting though I don’t currently have need of them.
Cannot restore files at new iPhone X and the paid app was not exist anymore.
I paid a one time version for more storage several years ago and I didn’t know that the files could not transfer to my new Iphone X from my old Iphone X (same model) this year. I still could do that one year ago. It used to restore files automatically, but not anymore. It created so much trouble. Now they require to subscript the Kdan cloud service to store the files according to the app introduction. Some reviewers complained that it was hard to cancel their subscription. My husband backed up my old phone with PC and restored to my new phone. The app on my new phone just showing freeze and could not complete the downloading. I realized that the paid app I purchased was not exist anymore, only the free one.
Per the instruction that showed on reviews, my husband followed the steps to restore my files, but they could not be open because they required me to subscript their cloud service to have more space. What a pain! My old paid app had more space for all my files. They deleted my paid app a few years later and asking for more money to replace. I think this is not the right way to do the business, made me feel I got cheated, so I would not suggest this app to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we allow users of the retired app to transfer to the new app for free. Please contact us at email@example.com so customer support to assist you. Please make sure that you backup all the files and don't remove the old app before the transfer is complete. Thank you!
It fits for my purposes!
I love that I can download a class PDF and edit them on this app! As a student that’s all I really needed so I’m pleased that the bare minimum is free.
If I had to give one complaint it would be the functioning of the voice over that reads the document for you. When I change the speed of the voice over, after listening to it 2 to 3 pages in, I’ll find that I need it to read at a faster pace. But, when I change the speed it starts again at page 1. I’ve tried to highlight and select “speak” on my iPhone but it doesn’t work.
Other than that this app is exactly what I needed and the voice over would have just been an added bonus.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 278.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2020 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Document 365 $59.99
- Deluxe Business Pack $5.99
- Creativity 365 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.