Featured in the Wall Street Journal as one of "The Best Apps for Learning to Play Music" and as the Apple App of the Week, Songsterr gives you instant access to 500,000+ high quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords.
Songsterr Tabs & Chords is a subscription based app. Free version allows you to check out all the features using 15 second previews of songs. To get unlimited access to all the songs, sign up for a $4.99 USD per month subscription (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.).
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of 500,000+ accurate tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Speed Control. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts down to 15%.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline. Cache size can be controlled via Settings app.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare for playing after tapping Play.
• Chromatic Tuner. Tune your guitar via mic or adaptors like iRig.
• Background Audio Support. Play along using e.g. iRig and Amplitube (make sure that "Background Audio" option is enabled in Amplitube)
• Instrument Filter. Filter out songs that don't have tab for your instrument.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• Universal. iPad and iPhone. One app, two platforms, one subscription.
Your Songsterr subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/privacy and http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/terms for more information.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you run into any issues with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good things and value are more rare thru time
Which is why i try to appreciate all that is good while its there like this app. I got nothing bad to say about it . In this era of lessening freedoms and corporate corruption of governing bodies and tyranny that accompanies it where things truly valuable and good are sure to be come less and less available but cost more and more, its things like this app that folks might one day stop and say “hey remember the good old days when it was OK to be free and play guitar and quality was essential ?” Sadly many will surely say “no i wasnt born when people had freedom and quality” . So app maker live long making good quality products you have my respects and best regards . Thanks for this good app, sincerely , and NEVER EVER EVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM ! From the ground did we emerge from , so into the ground shall we descend back to . We all end up in the same place despite money and worldly status or possessions , for none of that which we call ours truly is ours because it doesnt go with you wherever it is you go when youre gone . It all stays behind where you once were for that fleeting moment somewhere in the continuous infinity .
Wish we had the option to mute the part we’re practicing
Honestly for a company smart enough to develop an app like this, it somewhat astounds me that they developed the option to mute all other instruments except for the part you’re practicing, without developing the option to mute just yours. What’s in there is useless! How does that help develop your ear at all? The app currently functions somewhat like training wheels on a a bike. You can walk through complex pieces from at variable speeds, while it plays all the instruments for you. But eventually, you need to work on you’re ability to play it alone to maximize your tone; yet you have no way of removing just the instrument you’re playing. It would be great if we could keep the accompanying instruments, the tab, the speed control, but then mute the track it’s showing for the tab. As it stands I’m being forced to mute the phone entirely which is really stupid. I may cancel my subscription over this, because I feel like I’ve hit a plateau with songsterr and there’s better alternatives out there. Vote with your wallet!
It’s cool but
I like the side scroll but I wish I could also look at it like a normal piece of sheet music like on the website as well, the audio almost never works on the website, it’ll sometimes work once but then I’m forced to reload it if I wanna hear it again, and count in, solo, and loop don’t work at all on the website even though I pay a subscription. The app itself works great, never had issues but the guitar hero style is kinda hard if your trying to play a song for the first time, I like that more after I’ve played a couple times and I’m still working on rhythm and memorizing it. Also for solo mode, it’s cool but I wish you could also make it so you can hear all instruments except for the part I wanna play, that way I can have the drums, bass, vocals and maybe rhythm guitar going while I play lead guitar over it
- Guitar Tabs LLC
- 63 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Songsterr
- In-App Purchases
- Songsterr Subscription $4.99
- Songsterr Subscription $4.99
- Songsterr Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.