WIRED is the magazine for smart, intellectually curious people who need and want to know what's next - technology, ideas, design, culture, business, politics and much more.
WIRED's award-winning app allows you to explore compelling content alongside beautiful design and photography.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 49% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 49%***
1-year subscription for £16.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL
Rolling-monthly subscription for £1.99 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fix. Your. iPad. App. NOW.
I recently purchased an iPad pro and needed to restore my existing iPad magazine subscription. Every magazine subscription successfully restored *except* for my Wired UK subscription. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app numerous times, logging out of and into my Apple ID...and always the same error, "restoring purchases failed". This *despite* the fact that I am logged into the same Apple ID on my iPhone and have no trouble accessing my subscription on the iPhone app.
Additionally, every time I have attempted to contact customer service about this, I have been greeted by unhelpful form letters (one informing me that "we do not publish this magazine" from *the very email given as customer service*), email bouncebacks or customer service reps that just could not help at all.
This, quite frankly execrable, level of customer service is profoundly unacceptable.
Content ok, format disappointing
The app is merely a glorified pdf player of the paper magasine. Not interactive links, can only be read in portrait format, need to zoom in constantly to read as the page size is stuck to the screen size (could be longer and allow for scrolling...)
Disappointing for a tech-oriented publication.
Take a page off The Economist or 1843 book...
Keepin' up with the Jetsons
This magazine is addictive. They make science and technology entertaining and impart valuable information at the same time. I will be a subscriber for many more years.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WIRED Magazine (UK) $1.99
- WIRED Magazine (UK) $22.99
- Wired December 2010 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.