The Nutracheck Calorie Counter + app is super fast and easy to use. Achieve your
weight loss goal. 7-day free trial then upgrade in-app from $4.99 / month. Use free on Lite membership (daily limits apply).
Nutracheck Calorie Counter+ also tracks macros and more. We’ve helped thousands of members achieve their weight loss and health goals. Whatever you
want to track, this is your must-have app.
- Suits all goals – weight loss weight, weight gain, maintenance, intermittent fasting
- Set your own macros targets
- Check your sugar, saturated fat, sodium and fiber intake
- Includes a 5:2 Fasting Diet setting
- Huge food database - over 300,000 products with photos and logos
- Effortless exercise tracking – link your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- iOS14 widgets track your progress in real-time
- Apple Watch App
Brilliant app. So user friendly!*****
Have seen lots of calorie counting websites and apps. This is by FAR the best. No
At last, a diet that works! *****
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I
discovered this app.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded *****
It’s fantastic!...tells you exactly what you’re eating.
WHAT MAKES NUTRACHECK STAND OUT?
It’s super fast and easy to use. Scan barcodes to add food with a couple of taps -
photos of food and brand logos make it fast to spot what you ate. The database is curated for quality.
Help is on hand from our experienced support team.
FOOD DIARY WITH EXERCISE TRACKING
- Scan a barcode to add food
- Count calories and track fat, sat fat, carbs, sugar, fiber, protein and sodium
- Track fruit & veg, water and alcohol
- Check your natural vs added sugar intake
- Set reminders to prompt you to drink water and update your diary
- Compare your diet to healthy targets
- Sync your activity by linking your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- Search over 1,000 exercises for calorie burn
- View your progress over time with graphs and charts
- Share and print your diary
- Calorie count your favorite home-cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
- Save your recipes in your own recipe section
- Share recipes
- Track your progress – over 13 different measures
- Receive awards for goals reached
- Support from the Nutracheck community
- Take part in weight loss challenges
- Upgrade options
- Nutracheck Blog
- Contact details for our Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and
purchase in-app through your iTunes account:
1-month App-Only - with auto-renewal* $4.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal $39.99
In-app purchases are not available for Family Sharing.
Subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The 1-month
subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before
the subscription period ends (renewal price will be $4.99 App-Only / £7.99
Website & App). Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in
Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Top 20 Food Reports - make better informed food choices easily!
- Rank your Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners (or individual diary items) by highest or lowest calories.
- Even filter by macro nutrients e.g. find your breakfast with lowest sugar content.
- Save your healthiest meal combinations to 'My Meals' to repeat again.
- Use the filter icon to personalise your reports.
To access the new reports, tap the white graph icon top right in your Diary > 'Show Reports' button.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch Issue
Hello! In regards to workouts on Apple Watch how do I disable it so information does not show on daily page? I’ve unchecked it, but information is still showing on daily, but it is greeted out so it’s not adding the calories to total, which is good. Unfortunately, the information when I do have it activated is throwing calories off as it’s not only adding workout calories, but total calories. I believe your app already takes into consideration my daily activity level, since I choose it when setting up app. Another issue with it is when I add an exercise to app, it adds to Apple Watch activity. In other words, if I worked out for an hour through workout on watch and then I added a workout on your app of 30 min, my watch now shows 90 min of workout activity, which completely throws off exercise goal. I’m only manually entering on your app to circumvent the Apple Watch data that is deactivated, but still showing on app greyed out. Long explanation and probably unclear. If you can tell me how to completely disconnect watch from app, I can handle it from there. Otherwise I like the app, but this is a serious flaw from multiple perspectives.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry you're having a problem with the data syncing from your Apple Watch. So I can assist you further with this, please can you drop me an email to email@example.com? I will then help you get this sorted. Hope to hear from you! Best wishes, Daisy, Nutracheck Team.
I love this app
This app is so easy to use to log what you eat! It has a feature to scan bar codes on a lot of food/drink items. If scanned it logs the serving size and you adjust from there, if you are more or less, whatever quantity consumed. It is a great way to keep track of how much water you drank throughout the day and how many calories you have left after consuming foods. It also encourages you to eat healthy by giving a daily apple you try to fill. Another great feature is that it is able to sync it to your Apple Watch and it reads/adjusts your activity level to your calorie consumption. I have been using this for about a week now, (have tried others and lost interest or didn’t follow through) but I plan to continue to use this one. I would highly recommend this.
There could not be enough space to write the favorable review this app deserves! By comparison to other apps (not just nutrition apps) this app is the Gold Standard. It is ingeniously thought out and extraordinarily intuitive to use. The useful practicality it brings to those interested in monitoring their daily diet is immeasurable. It provides totally useful, accurate input and is all but infinitely editable. The UI is clean, brilliantly laid out and easy to customize. Web access to your mobile data is accumulative and offers even more insight and control over content. As they say “I could write a book.” Suffice it to say, If you care about how diet affects your health, then download it, upgrade it and use it. You can’t miss with this one. Alas, if only the NutraCheck team could have designed the Apple Health app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for your review - I'm pleased to hear you are really impressed with our App! I'll certainly share your feedback with the rest of the team, they'll be delighted :). Best wishes, Daisy, Nutracheck Team.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nutratech Ltd
- 177.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- App-Only $4.99
- 12 months App Only $29.99
- 12 months App-Only $39.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.