Discover the diet app that takes care of what the other apps don’t. MyNetDiary - sleek, smart, simple. It's the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant.
Loaded with the features you want and no ads - food and exercise tracking, calorie counter, and healthy recipes. In the latest updates: personalized diets - Keto, Low-Carb, Mediterranean, Vegan, and Vegetarian.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it, “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer,” [compared to similar apps].
Love this app! The best out of many food tracking apps that I have tried over the years. Love that it is free! The breakdown of the meal and daily nutrition is very informative. Try it you will love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
Best app for tracking food, exercise! Consistently losing weight! I love how it shows you if you’re on target for your goal. Great layout, great look, easy to use!!! I highly recommend this app if you’re looking to be a healthier you!!!
Fast, intuitive, user friendly
I have tried other calorie tracking programs over the years and this app is by far the best I’ve come across. I highly recommend it. The free version is very good and I am now enjoying the extra functions through a paid subscription.
• Active members lose an average 1.4 lbs. each week
• Over 10 million members, masses who switched from other apps
WHAT USERS REALLY LOVE
• Streamlined design, simpler and faster to use
• Lightning-fast food logging
• Foods mega-database validated and updated daily, with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Built-in barcode scanner
• AR Grocery Check tool for wiser, healthier shopping
• Track up to 38 nutrients, more than any other app
• 400+ easy, full-flavored Premium Recipes by RDs
• Cool water tracker
• Customizable dashboard for what’s important to you
KETO AND LOW-CARB DIETS
Built-in keto and low-carb diet plans–more comprehensive than ever for dieters with all the famous, at-your-fingertips features MyNetDiary users love
• Monitor net carbs, total carbs, and sugar alcohols
• 100s of easy and delicious keto and low-carb recipes. Automatically
import any recipe from the web, with full nutrition calculation
• Keto and low-carb diet guides
• Keto and macro calculator and planner
• Ketone tracking
• Personalized feedback and advice from a virtual coach, to stay on
• Keto and low-carb article libraries
• Special charts and reports to analyze your foods and macros
• Extensive exercises database
• Built-in workout tracker for running and walking
• Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin
• Autopilot keeps you out of a weight loss plateau
• Suggests diet tweaks to reach your goal faster
• Modern Watch App
• Share meals and recipes with iMessage app
• Have Siri log calories, meals, and water
• Apply Dark Mode and Sign-In with Apple ID
The app can automatically import or export data from iOS Health; syncs steps, workouts, foods, nutrients, weight, water, heart rate, and more.
• Reminders to enter meals and weigh-ins
• Reports and charts for review and analysis; see the big picture of your diet or zoom into details
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
• Read about the latest diet science from our RD team
• Learn safe, successful dieting techniques
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, in your iTunes account, turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
* We added a bunch of new holiday recipes. Enjoy your next meal and keep on logging! Happy Holidays!
* As always, we've made many fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
In the previous update:
* Comprehensive support for vegetarian and vegan diets - with special guides, advice, articles, and hundreds of delicious recipes.
* Search and load recipes from a huge 370,000 recipes database - for any diet and any taste.
Happy tracking, stay healthy!
Thank you for updating the app.
Always yours, The MyNetDiary Team
P.S. Love the app? Rate us! We read every review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best food/calorie tracker
This app is so intuitive that after a day or two it recognizes the foods I eat and practically write them in for me. It recognizes, in a few keystrokes, what I am searching for with my food entries. I can save whole meals, swipe to duplicate a previously days meal, which is great for breakfast. I can enter my own recipes and the app will define all nutritional facts per serving so I can easily save it and enter it any time I have this food again. It’s a great feature to have since I don’t purchase a lot of pre-made foods. The barcode scanner is lightening fast to use. Whoever designed this app must have worked for Apple at some point because it’s all so intuitive. I can’t say enough good things about this app. The best thing is, I lost all the weight I wanted to lose in just two months and haven’t had my Pre baby weight back in over 25 years! I look in the mirror ( from the neck down,lol!) and I see the figure I always had for the first 25 years of my adult life. Best of all, all my clothes fit and look great. Using this app works. Be honest and enter everything. Stick with the metrics and calories it advises and you will see results. Nothing and no one can make you lose weight or be more fit but this is a tool that is sensible, informative and will help.
Simple, Visual, Effective
I’ve been underweight my entire life and have had a lot of health issue because of it. Seeing a nutritionist and having this app have been two of the most effective tools I’ve had on my journey. I’ve had it for three weeks and am now only two pounds away from no longer being critically underweight! I love it because it’s not an overwhelming barrage of precise details for me to enter and see. It’s simple to use and displays my progress in a clear, visual way. At a glance, I can see how far I am on my daily goal and how well I’ve been doing for the entire week. Entering food takes so little time that I can enter it right after eating without any disruption to what I’m doing. The only things I would change about the app is its mindfulness of the user’s goals. I don’t really mind seeing tips on how to loose weight while using the app, but it would be awesome if the messaging changed according to which direction the user wanted the scale move. It would also be great if the app had a “pre-tracking” feature. Sometimes I pack my meals the day before. I don’t know if I’ve packed enough to meet my goals, but I also don’t want to enter them into the app if I haven’t eaten them yet. Right now I’m using a different app to keep track of it separately, but it would be nice if I could keep it in this one, then easily count it as eaten when the time came. Even so, this is a great app, and I’m thankful for it and the progress it’s helped me make.
Not in sync
So I have my "MyFitnessPal" and "Sworkit" app in sync with each other and with my Apple Health app; I tried syncing "MyNetDiary" together with my Health App since it wouldn't let me sync with any other app and I went through with allowing access to my Health App which (AGAIN) synced with "MyFitnessPal" and "Sworkit" and is documented on the Health app; I completed a workout from the app Sworkit and since it's in sync with "MFP" it was documented on MyFitnessPal saying how much calories I burned (Perfect), I went into my Health App it again, showed how much calories I burned and for how long my workout was. I go into MyNetDiary and my exercise box was empty and not showing that I had worked out or anything, not only that, I documented my food on MFP and it didn't even show up on MND. I will say it again if I didn't write it before, MyNetDiary showed that it was in Sync with my Health app and I made sure everything was selected when asked for permission so I don't understand why my workout/exercise didn't show up on MND nor my food until I had to manually type it/search it. Is it because of the other apps being in sync? Is it because I didn't manually insert the info directly from the Health app? Please help me, I used to use MND long ago and I liked it then, if you could please partner up with MFP and Sworkit so I can sync them from the MND app or help me understand why it's not showing up.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 284.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.