Are you looking for a calorie counter, food log, macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary - sleek, smart, simple. It's the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. Get fit and stay healthy with MyNetDiary!
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it, “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer,” [compared to similar apps].
Love this app! The best out of many food tracking apps that I have tried over the years. Love that it is free! The breakdown of the meal and daily nutrition is very informative. Try it you will love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
Best app for tracking food, exercise! Consistently losing weight! I love how it shows you if you’re on target for your goal. Great layout, great look, easy to use!!! I highly recommend this app if you’re looking to be a healthier you!!!
Fast, intuitive, user friendly
I have tried other calorie tracking programs over the years and this app is by far the best I’ve come across. I highly recommend it. The free version is very good and I am now enjoying the extra functions through a paid subscription.
• Active members lose an average 1.4 lbs. each week
• Over 10 million members, masses who switched from other apps
WHAT USERS REALLY LOVE
• Streamlined design, simpler and faster to use
• Lightning-fast food logging
• Foods mega-database validated and updated daily, with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Built-in barcode scanner
• AR Grocery Check tool for wiser, healthier shopping
• Track up to 38 nutrients, more than any other app
• 400+ easy, full-flavored Premium Recipes by RDs
• 370,000+ recipes database
• Shopping list
• Cool water tracker
• Customizable dashboard for what’s important to you
LOW-CARB, KETO, HIGH-PROTEIN DIETS
More comprehensive than ever for dieters with all the famous, at-your-fingertips features MyNetDiary users love
• Monitor net carbs, total carbs, and sugar alcohols
• 100s of easy and delicious keto and low-carb recipes. Automatically
import any recipe from the web, with full nutrition calculation
• Keto and low-carb diet guides
• Keto and macro calculator and planner
• Ketone tracking
• Personalized feedback and advice from a virtual coach, to stay on
• Diet article libraries
• Special charts and reports to analyze your foods and macros
LOW-FAT, MEDITERRANEAN, VEGETARIAN, AND VEGAN DIETS
• Special diet planners, guides, and feedback
• Hundreds of recipes
• Extensive exercises database
• Built-in workout tracker for running and walking
• Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin
• Autopilot keeps you out of a weight loss plateau
• Suggests diet tweaks to reach your goal faster
• Modern Watch App
• Share meals and recipes with iMessage app
• Have Siri log calories, meals, and water
• Apply Dark Mode and Sign-In with Apple ID
The app can automatically import or export data from iOS Health; syncs steps, workouts, foods, nutrients, weight, water, heart rate, and more.
• Reminders to enter meals and weigh-ins
• Reports and charts for review and analysis; see the big picture of your diet or zoom into details
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
• Read about the latest diet science from our RD team
• Learn safe, successful dieting techniques
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, in your iTunes account, turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
iOS 15 compatibility, many improvements and fixes in all areas of the app.
Happy tracking, stay healthy!
Thank you for updating the app.
Always yours, The MyNetDiary Team
P.S. Love the app? Rate us! We read every review.
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite Diet Ap
I have tried so many different diet apps, and this is my favorite one by far. It’s so user friendly/simple yet detailed without being confusing or overwhelming. Plus it is by far the fastest tracker, lightning fast to enter in all your foods/meals. It is also extremely accurate as far as calories, and the data base is huge. The recipes are great too. I had used the free version quite a bit, which is really nice yet pretty basic on its own. (There are absolutely no annoying ads or invasive pop-ups in the free version and it’s a great experience.) I decided to go ahead and get premium though, and am glad I did. I’ve had a lot of success with losing weight and feel really motivated. Not to mention I plan to continue to track most days even after I’m done losing because they automatically adjust everything (calories/any activity) to help you maintain once you’re done. That to me is where I would gain again, was I’d stop being as mindful of tracking once I lost weight so this is very helpful. If I had one suggestion to the developers it would be to possibly add in the ability to implement intermittent fasting into the program if you should choose to. I use another Ap to track my fasting times. It would be great if this combined that option. One example is that it says I “skipped recording calories” for some meals when in actuality I was fasting at the time. This is not that big of a deal, and definitely still 5 stars despite this. It would just be even nicer.
This app is AMAZING!!!
I am actually an app junky. When I'm looking for a particular app, I download a few of them simultaneously to compare which ones I like the best. I was using My Fitness Pal for years and did a premium trial which I was enjoying. The cost of their premium subscription really made me look at other apps. When I came across MyNetDiary it took me a few weeks to really go through the information because there's so much. I noticed a deal for the premium subscription so I thought I'd try it out. Since subscribing I have deleted my meal plan app, my grocery shopping app and my water tracking app. Because this app has it all! With this app I can customize pretty much everything - my macro nutrient percentages, water intake goals and alerts, micro nutrient goals, workout calories (connects to Apple watch) groceries list, diet specific recipes and Soo much more.
The one thing that is a slight downside is the barcode scan doesn't have a very large database and many items I scan are not read. The upside to this is that you can manually add the nutrition information and pictures and upload them, therefore adding to the database. Customer support is very quick. I had an email reply within minutes. There is still a lot more information in the app that I haven't even looked into yet. I am overly happy with this app both as a free version and paid version.
Simple, Visual, Effective
I’ve been underweight my entire life and have had a lot of health issue because of it. Seeing a nutritionist and having this app have been two of the most effective tools I’ve had on my journey. I’ve had it for three weeks and am now only two pounds away from no longer being critically underweight! I love it because it’s not an overwhelming barrage of precise details for me to enter and see. It’s simple to use and displays my progress in a clear, visual way. At a glance, I can see how far I am on my daily goal and how well I’ve been doing for the entire week. Entering food takes so little time that I can enter it right after eating without any disruption to what I’m doing. The only things I would change about the app is its mindfulness of the user’s goals. I don’t really mind seeing tips on how to loose weight while using the app, but it would be awesome if the messaging changed according to which direction the user wanted the scale move. It would also be great if the app had a “pre-tracking” feature. Sometimes I pack my meals the day before. I don’t know if I’ve packed enough to meet my goals, but I also don’t want to enter them into the app if I haven’t eaten them yet. Right now I’m using a different app to keep track of it separately, but it would be nice if I could keep it in this one, then easily count it as eaten when the time came. Even so, this is a great app, and I’m thankful for it and the progress it’s helped me make.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 254.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.