The Nutracheck Calorie Counter + app is super fast and easy to use. Achieve your
weight loss goal. 7-day free trial then upgrade in-app from $4.99 / month. Use free on Lite membership (daily limits apply).
Nutracheck Calorie Counter+ also tracks macros and more. We’ve helped thousands of members achieve their weight loss and health goals. Whatever you
want to track, this is your must-have app.
- Suits all goals – weight loss, weight gain, maintenance, intermittent fasting
- Set your own macros, nutrition targets and calorie deficit
- Check your sugar, saturated fat, sodium and fiber intake
- Includes a 5:2 Fasting Diet setting
- Huge food database - over 300,000 products with photos and logos
- Effortless exercise tracking – link your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- iOS14 widgets track your progress in real-time
- Apple Watch App
Brilliant app. So user friendly!*****
Have seen lots of calorie counting websites and apps. This is by FAR the best. No
At last, a diet that works! *****
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I
discovered this app.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded *****
It’s fantastic!...tells you exactly what you’re eating.
WHAT MAKES NUTRACHECK STAND OUT?
It’s super fast and easy to use. Scan barcodes to add food with a couple of taps -
photos of food and brand logos make it fast to spot what you ate. The database is curated for quality.
Help is on hand from our experienced support team.
FOOD DIARY WITH EXERCISE TRACKING
- Scan a barcode to add food
- Count calories and track fat, sat fat, carbs, sugar, fiber, protein and sodium
- Track fruit & veg, water and alcohol
- Check your natural vs added sugar intake
- Set reminders to prompt you to drink water and update your diary
- Compare your diet to healthy targets
- Sync your activity by linking your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- Search over 1,000 exercises for calorie burn
- View your progress over time with graphs and charts
- Share and print your diary
- Calorie count your favorite home-cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
- Save your recipes in your own recipe section
- Share recipes
- Track your progress – over 13 different measures
- Receive awards for goals reached
- Support from the Nutracheck community
- Take part in weight loss challenges
- Upgrade options
- Nutracheck Blog
- Contact details for our Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and
purchase in-app through your iTunes account:
1-month App-Only - with auto-renewal* $4.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal $39.99
In-app purchases are not available for Family Sharing.
Subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The 1-month
subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before
the subscription period ends (renewal price will be $4.99 App-Only). Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in
Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- As requested by members, more choice in your Diary - switch from tracking 'KCAL' to any other nutrient. Just tap the arrow and select from the dropdown. Both columns in your Diary are now customisable.
- Plus a few bugs squished.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing app and I love it!!!! I love this app because it is very easy to track calories. It gives you a way to be able to scan the barcode of items so that you don’t have to look it up. But there is that option two if you would like to look it up! It also shows you out of everything that you’ve eaten what things are high calories and what things are low calories so that in the future you can plan to eat the lower calorie things. This app also shows you all the nutrition facts about the item/food that you’re eating, Whether it’s calories, sodium, fat, sugar, etc. when you start the app you put in your weight and then you put in the weight that you would like to be and then it sets you on a plan. so it tells you how many calories you should eat each day and how much you should exercise and how many calories you should burn from exercising. There’s also a place where you can see how many calories you have had that day and how many more you need to eat. For the exercising part I love it. You just put in what you did that day and for how long you did it for and it will take the calories off for what you’ve burned. There’s also a section where you can support one another you can put a comment in the section and people will come back and give you advice or give you encouragement it’s really great. There’s so much more on the app that I haven’t even explored. If you are wanting to get on this app I will tell you good luck in you can do it!!!!😀
Easy to use
This app makes it far easier to log food than any other food logging app I’ve used. With actual pictures of food, verified nutritional info, and a great barcode database, I don’t feel like I’m trying to figure out the best approximation of the thing I ate every time I go to log something. The thing I actually consumed, with its official nutritional information, is right there.
The design itself is also intuitive and simple. The front page is an interactive diary of the day. You don’t have to click through different menus just to add something or to see everything you’ve eaten. Another major food logging app, by comparison, has a landing page filled with so many articles and other info that it just adds an extra barrier to something most people don’t find that easy to do in the first place. It’s such a relief that this app is trying to make it easy to do something that I already want to do. If that means I have to pay, then I will gladly.
As a side note, I live in the UK now, and I really appreciate the amount of UK-specific info this app has. I compared the barcode scanning between this and another app, and where NutraCheck found pecans from M&S, the other app found something that I believe was from Germany and added by a user. This is obviously a specific use case, but it does make it just that little bit nicer to use for anyone in the UK.
Apple Watch Issue
Hello! In regards to workouts on Apple Watch how do I disable it so information does not show on daily page? I’ve unchecked it, but information is still showing on daily, but it is greeted out so it’s not adding the calories to total, which is good. Unfortunately, the information when I do have it activated is throwing calories off as it’s not only adding workout calories, but total calories. I believe your app already takes into consideration my daily activity level, since I choose it when setting up app. Another issue with it is when I add an exercise to app, it adds to Apple Watch activity. In other words, if I worked out for an hour through workout on watch and then I added a workout on your app of 30 min, my watch now shows 90 min of workout activity, which completely throws off exercise goal. I’m only manually entering on your app to circumvent the Apple Watch data that is deactivated, but still showing on app greyed out. Long explanation and probably unclear. If you can tell me how to completely disconnect watch from app, I can handle it from there. Otherwise I like the app, but this is a serious flaw from multiple perspectives.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry you're having a problem with the data syncing from your Apple Watch. So I can assist you further with this, please can you drop me an email to email@example.com? I will then help you get this sorted. Hope to hear from you! Best wishes, Daisy, Nutracheck Team.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nutratech Ltd
- 177.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- App-Only $4.99
- 12 months App Only $29.99
- 12 months App-Only $39.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.