The Calorie Counter + App by Nutracheck is fast and easy to use. Achieve your weight loss goal. Enjoy a 7 day free trial – after this daily limits apply. Upgrade in-App from $4.99 per month for unlimited use. Or continue free on Lite membership with daily limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
Nutracheck makes it easy to track what you eat…
• Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
• Also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat, sodium and fiber.
• Huge food database with photos or logos of foods
• Lets you set your own calorie and nutrition targets
• Links with Fitbit
• Shows an icon on your home screen with calories remaining for the day
• Includes access to the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial.
Easy to use*****
I've tried to use other calorie counter apps, but they were hard to use and understand. Not this one it's so easy to use.
Great app for keeping up with your calories
Best Diet App *****
I am in love with this app! Making my calorie counting as easy as pie!!! Fantastic!!!!!
WHY NUTRACHECK IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS
• Faster to use - less taps to add food to the diary
• Photos or logos of food make it easy to find the exact product you ate
• The food database is managed for quality and accuracy
• Sets you daily targets for water and fruit and veg
• Tracks exercise too, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
• Gives pre-set nutrient guides to help you focus on a specific nutrient
• Icon on your home screen shows calories remaining for the day at a glance
NUTRACHECK MAKES CALORIE COUNTING EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
• Calorie counter and tracker for 7 other nutrients
• See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
• Type in the description of a food or exercise
• Scan a barcode to add food quickly
• Add your own products using 'Manually Added'
• Search for 'fast food' and restaurant meals
• Track your water intake
• Count fresh fruit & vegetable servings
• Track exercise: over 1,000 activities
• Add steps count from any device
• View progress in the 'Week View' (under 'More')
• More graphs and reports are available on the Nutracheck website (with Website & App membership)
• Check calories and nutrients in meals you cook at home
• Calorie count your favorite recipes and save in a personal folder
• Track your progress – enter weight and waist size
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Create your forum profile and upload a photo
• Take part in weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• View and edit your profile and goals
• Link to Fitbit and Apple HealthKit
• Turn on home screen icon to show remaining calories for the day
• Turn off product photos to save data
• Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
• Help section
• Contact the Nutracheck Customer Care Team
MEMBERSHIP & PRICES
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Payment Options' to select a membership and purchase in-App through your iTunes account:
1 month App-Only membership - $4.99
12 months App-Only membership - $39.99
• The 1 month subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the en d of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Better insight into your sugar intake - the bar chart now shows the approx. proportion from fruit & veg sugars (not of concern) compared to added sugars in your diet (the type to limit)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to create
I would give this a 5 star rating if I could figure out a way to create a recipe and then add a serving to my diary. Adding 1/2 or 1/4 of each ingredient (depending on how many servings a recipe makes) is a real drag. There’s got to be a better way. Ok I heard back from the creators and they told me how to create a recipe, and it worked. I said I would give it a 5 star review and I have. My husband, who is 70, has lost a bunch of weight and we are trying to fix that. This app has helped a lot. He is a total technophobe and he can use this app all by himself. It’s a miracle.
Developer Response ,
Hi Vicki, thanks for your review. To create a recipe, tap on 'My Meals' in the bottom menu bar, then choose a meal occasion and start adding your recipe. Once done, you can add a serving to your Diary and your recipe will be saved for future use. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions do get in touch with us - firstname.lastname@example.org - we're happy to help! Best wishes Rachel, Nutracheck Team
Could Add a Few things
Overall, I love this app. It makes counting my calories and carbs so much easier. Although, I wish they had an option to count net carbs instead of all carbs, because I have to calculate that by myself :/. A lot of people enjoy counting net carbs instead of carbs, so I think it would be great to add that feature. I also LOVE how I can easily connect my Fitbit!! One more thing I think they should fix is the price. It’s still on the higher side, considering a lot of free calorie counter apps do a lot of the same things this app does (minus a few features here and there). Overall, I love this app and use it all the time! I just do think there are some things that could be added/fixed.
Best Calorie Counter App
I have tried several calorie counter apps in the past, but none of them amount to this one. Other apps don’t account for fats, sugars, etc. Just Calories. This app is FREE and counts everything! It tracks calories, fats, sodium, sugars, and so much more including water intake! Not to mention the large food database so you can easily track what you eat. If the barcode isn’t recognized, you can easily enter in the nutrition facts and have it saved for entering it in the future! Love the app. If you’re unsure on downloading it or not, just do it, it’s totally worth it!
- Nutratech Ltd
- 185.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- App-Only $4.99
- 12 months App-Only $39.99
- 12 months App Only $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.