The Faithlife Study Bible invites you to understand the Bible more fully—to feed your curiosity about God and His work in the world.
EXPLORE THE BIBLE
In the Faithlife Study Bible, rich commentary on every biblical passage illuminates Scripture, helping you engage with God’s Word. Discover intriguing insights in robust study notes based on the original languages of the Bible. Visually stunning graphics enrich your study of the Bible, bringing the ancient world to life.
INFORM YOUR FAITH
Rather than tell you what to think, the Faithlife Study Bible helps you learn how to think about a text and work toward deeper understanding. When tradition and scholarship present diverging views on a passage, the notes explain the interpretive options, encouraging you to reach your own conclusions.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STUDY
The Faithlife Study Bible is translation independent, so it’s designed to work with multiple English translations. For example, the insights you receive from the Faithlife Study Bible using the NIV will be just as relevant for a study partner who uses the NKJV.
Immerse yourself in the world’s most advanced digital study Bible—the Faithlife Study Bible.
WHAT YOU GET
* Compatibility with many popular Bible translations, including NIV, ESV, NKJV, NASB, and more (In-app purchase required for some translations)
* 3 layers of study notes, promoting deep exploration of the text
* Lexham Bible Dictionary, the most advanced Bible dictionary (7,000+ articles)
* Lexham English Bible, a clear, modern translation of the Bible
* Connect the Testaments, a 365-day devotional and reading plan
* Over 400 photos, videos, and infographics
SHARE WHAT YOU LEARN
The Faithlife Study Bible app unites the Faithlife community and your personal study. Explore the depth of the Bible with friends, family, your church, or your school. Share discoveries, inspiring quotes, encouraging verses, and so much more with your Faithlife community.
Get the Faithlife Study Bible app today, and feed your curiosity.
* Add support for "Save to Passage List" from Factbook.
* Add top Factbook results in the Omnibox.
* Add a Factbook results section in Entire Library search, as well as a new Factbook search collection.
* Enable navigating between resources in a series from the Omnibox. For example, if you are in the Genesis commentary volume in a series and enter a passage from Romans, the application will navigate to the appropriate volume in the series if possible.
* The search bar on the Home page will now offer suggestions like elsewhere in the application.
* Added Systematic Theologies and Recommended Reading Sections to Factbook.
* Added a Today in Christian History section keyed to the Day of the Year.
* Improved the tapability of buttons for resources on the library screen.
* Enter select/edit mode when long-pressing a list in Library, Notes, and Passage Lists.
* In addition to location, include your Proclaim Groups when looking for presentations to follow.
* Improved Words of Christ in dark mode.
* Added a Feedback option to the Help menu.
* Fixed several highlight styles that didn't work in dark mode, such as box, double box, double underline, etc. Also improved the vibrancy of some resource and highlight colors in dark mode.
* Fixed issue with underline text in notes not being visible in notes in dark mode.
* Tapping in the reading plan complete screen will now show/hide the tab controls.
* Fixed an issue navigating to "Today" in devotional resources.
* Fixed passage list previews for whole chapter references (i.e. Romans 8).
* Other various fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The daily scripture gets my day started on the right path! God is Good! All the time! I miss being involved with CBMC but the daily Scripture writings help fill the gap! Had two major strokes a few years ago but God was with me as our elder son is a fireman/paramedic and he was able to connect with me ambulance as they were taking me to the hospital! Hearing his voice come over the ambulance intercom was a serious blessing from God! He and his entire family were immediately on their way to meet us at the hospital! Now, really need to let you know that they live in Salisbury, Maryland and I was several hours away in the town of Bel Air, Maryland! Through my son’s communication with the doctors I was able to get the stroke medication within the three hours requirement in order to have it be effective! Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord! It’s the real thing for me to say ‘God is Good! May He continue to bless my family and yes, the daily Scripture has more meaning every day! I love You Jesus! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God!
Best Bible App
I’m a pastor and I use this app all the time. From daily devotions to sermon prep and preparing teachings for Bible studies, I like that I have access to my Logos library. I’m also a grad student working on my thesis and I like that I can use this app on my phone or iPad and still have access to the resources that I need.
The latest version does have a glitch. I cannot sign out and the link to report a problem isn’t working either. I’m assuming this is just a normal bug but it’s a little inconvenient but hopefully they get that fixed quickly.
Get this app. You won’t regret it. It is absolutely fantastic.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you experienced this! Please open the Help menu and tap "Report a Problem" and then explain in the email what went wrong so our support team can help.
Just One Thing, Prayers
When I am doing my morning devotion, I like to have a somewhat simpler window and app to navigate with just my reading plan, my bible/study notes, and prayer list.
I created a layout in my Logos account to accomplish this, but when i am away from my computer I find the Logos app less useful for doing my devotion. THe Faithlife Bible is much better, and easier to navigate.
But I still would like the option to put the prayers pop out window as a tab on my layout (reading plan tab, bible/study notes tab, prayer list tab) so that I could more easily update and organize my prayer list. I think that would mean it would have to be accessible as a tool according to the way the app works, like notes. Maybe in the next update?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faithlife Corporation
- 188.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software
- In-App Purchases
- New International Version (NIV) $11.99
- English Standard Version (ESV) $9.99
- King James Version (KJV) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.