"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 8 (iPhone) to 12 pads (iPad), 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: keylock & key detection
• Value Pack: unlock all features
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Added streaming support for SoundCloud Go+
As a SoundCloud Go+ user, you can now access SoundCloud's extensive catalogue from within Cross DJ.
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, with over 200 million tracks by more than 20 million creators across the world. SoundCloud Go+ integration lets users mix tracks streamed directly from the music platform, enabling access to an ever-growing track collection, and tapping into the cutting-edge of mainstream and underground music.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A big big that needs fixing
I love this app. I have a Gemini mix2go pro, and the sound quality, mixing capacity, and general features are the best. There is one large bug that I can’t seem to get around. I use Facebook to log into my SoundCloud account, meaning I can’t log in with a email/password. Recently I tried to log in via Facebook, and I got the old “404 not found.” I was like, “ok, let me just restart cross dj, it’s probably just some problems with my phone! Just a small bug.” I still can’t fix this to this day. I wasn’t sure whether to bring this to you guys or SoundCloud. Hopefully this gets sorted out, because I have a party on Wednesday and I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna remember the names of each individual song of my 435 song playlist. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry that you are having this issue logging into SoundCloud with your Facebook account! We are able to recreate this bug and will sort it out right away.
I fell into this app by accident. I was looking for something that I could use to simulate myself djing a gig. Something to just mess around with. I must say the more I learned about the app and after getting the full load I’m actually able to put my phone on airplane mode and do actual gigs just using my iPhone. I only wish I could listen to cue up my mixes other than that it makes djing pretty easy
Update of my review. Since this new update of the app I have been having an unusual amount of crashes while using the app. Don’t know what to do because it kills a party when it does it. We need a fix
Developer Response ,
Hi Pottyguy! Very happy you love the app and that it fits your desires 🙂
Please fix this
So I’ve been using this app for a year, with my Mix2go, it’s pretty awesome, but for some reason now I have to login through a website for SoundCloud, I logged in, but for some reason it shows this thing of a premium membership, but I ignored it. When it showed me that I can safely go back, it redirected me to songs, basically iTunes songs, and nothing showed up, I can’t figure out how to get my songs and the premium membership still showed up. I tried logging out and logging in again, but it did not work. I see that you guys normally listen to reviews, so is it ok if u guys respond to this? I don’t get it, I’m I supposed to pay now to use the SoundCloud on the app??
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 152.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 MIXVIBES
- In-App Purchases
- Value Pack $7.99
- Sampler $2.99
- Record & Share $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.