Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- terms of service: http://cloud.topapp.si/legal/tos
My Measures offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $5.99/month, an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $36.99/year and an auto-renewing 3 month subscription for $13.99/3 months to provide you with unlimited projects, Cloud & Backup, Password protection, Sharing, Advanced Tools and Advanced View options while you maintain an active subscription.
PLEASE READ THIS:
This version of My Measures is FREE so you can test it if this is what you are looking for. Advanced features are available with in-app purchase Upgrade to PRO or when Top App Cloud is enabled.
But if you find that you don’t need this app just delete it. There is no need for you to give us a 1 star rating because we want to charge you for something that a team of 5 people was working on for more than a year.
Ongoing improvements to stability and performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks good but free version only lets you do one measurement
This looks to be a great app. Maybe even exactly what I have been looking for. But free version only lets you do one measurement and when I try to add another arrow or angle the just sends to the upgrade page again and again. I read the help section says to use two fingers to add one of the tools. The arrow is one of the tools. Of course I tried to tap once, double tap press and hold then two fingers same time then two fingers one at time.
If you want me to spend my hard earned $5.99 let me have access to know if I like it or if it works the way I need it to!!
So maybe it’s me, but I watched the video, read all the help options and followed the simplistic info on how to add an arrow or angle with two fingers.
So if I missed something that would allow to use the app beyond one tool one measurement and not add a second arrow. You know height AND length instead of just one, please do advise.
Or let people actually use a free version and its features and not have the free version only be a advertisement and only bring you to the upgrade page again and again and...so annoying.
I hope someone reads these...
Works but freezes if you leave app
I use this app frequently. The app is good but one thing that bothers me so much is that whenever you’re in a measurement screen (adding measurements on top of a photo), and you either lock your screen or go to another app and come back, the app just shows a spinner forever. The only way to get out of the spinner is to hard quit the app and open it from the beginning. This app has had this bug for quite some time now and I’d hoped a fix would’ve been released but nothing. Devs, please take a look into this issue as it makes the app very frustrating to use. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times, updated my phone and ios, etc, nothing helps.
Doesn’t Work on iPad
I’ve had this app for a long time on my phone. Works great but at some point they changed their system and I lost a bunch of projects. Customer support was no help. Trying to use on iPad now and it’s not cooperating. I can’t restore any purchases and I’m bombarded with purchase prompts every time I open it. It doesn’t let me send the project anywhere, not even to my own photo library. Major fail and I’m now looking for something else.
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 83.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year subscription $36.99
- Upgrade to PRO $5.99
- 1 Month subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.