Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
The IFTTT app also integrates with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
+ Now search for locally stored services and connections
+ Bug fixes
+ Look for new services from Home Connect Cookit, Invoxia GPS Tracker, Link My Pet, and Netro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simplify and automate everyday tasks between apps by creating custom recipes with "if this, then that" statements. Text yourself if rain is forecast for tomorrow, save a news story once it posts, or share a photo the instant you snap it. With more than 65 supported apps and services, you can customize a seemingly endless number of powerful connections.
Pretty Great (for notifications)
I got this app to basically send notifications to myself throughout the day ! It does have a lot of other features that ‘connect’ things together, but keep in mind that’s not what I use this app for! All I really use it for is to send myself reminders/notifications, and it works great for that. I get notifications when it’s about to rain or snow, when the UV index is above a certain amount, and even when the sunset is about to occur! I also get daily quote notifications, hourly “drink more water!” notifications, hourly “smile!” notifications, a happy birthday notification, etc. The possibilities are endless! Every night before bed, I also get the weather forecast for tomorrow sent to my phone! Also, I made/programmed most of these notifications myself! It’s literally so easy to do! All in all, It’s great if you want to be reminded of things, but I can’t speak on how well it connects with other programs. Thanks so much for my notifications!
Easy programming beyond standard features
I’ve successfully used IFTT to set my Nest thermostat to run the fan for 15 minutes with one touch on a single widget button. This is very desirable to remain asleep instead of fumbling with the tiny controls on the Nest app itself, or having it tilt from portrait to landscape mode on you. Setting a fan to run for 15 minutes on the Nest app is a multi-step process that wakes me up when I need to sleep. I would love to see a widget button presentation that maximizes the description font size and offers color background differences to better distinguish one widget command from another. I solved this by minimizing my widget buttons and programs to the three that work well. Keep up the good work!
- IFTTT Inc
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 IFTTT Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.