The OFFICIAL hit web game with over 1-BILLION PLAYS and MILLIONS OF TRACKS has come to iOS!
Race bikes on tracks drawn by other players! Collect all stars to complete a track. ALL tracks are player drawn. Hit a track you don't like, skip it and ride on! This game has ENDLESS CONTENT!
- +500,000 player drawn tracks
- 1000s of new tracks published daily
- Race players head to head
- Beat the daily track for rewards
- Fun, realistic and unique ragdoll physics
- Race on MTB & BMX Bikes!
- Loads of power-ups including: boosts, gravity, slow motion, checkpoints, helicopter and more!
- 100s of hilarious avatars for your stickman and faster leveling
- 5 levels of difficulty, progress as you complete tracks!
- Easy to learn and fun to play, difficult to master!
- Earn XP and LEVEL UP!
- Talented Track Authors with BEAUTIFUL LINE ART!
- Endless play with endless content!
- Over 1-BILLION PLAYS online!
- Side-scrolling Action, Sandbox & Skill Based Game!
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- More coming soon!
If you have feedback or hit any issues let us know at email@example.com, we want to hear from you!
In this version (2.5.6)
- Earn gems by completing offers
- Bug fixes
Previous version (< 2.5.6)
- 3 new vehicle powerups! ( Truck, Balloon, and the Blob!)
- 2 new control sizes and 6 new control layouts
- fixed bug that made top controls difficult to tap
- increased tap areas on all buttons
- Misc fixes and performance improvements
- Added two new power ups! ( Teleport and Antigravity )
- Track of the Day ( Earn the jackpot of gems by beating the track of the day! )
- Earn free rewards from the shop
- Added shop button to the home screen
- Fixed bug where controls would disappear
- Added 20 more heads to collect bringing the total to 200!
- Reduced game size
- Improved stability and performance of rewarded videos
- Misc bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixed bug where controls appear overly large
- Added Chinese (Simplified)! You can change language from settings.
- Moved coin bonus gifts from Track Complete Screens to Home Screen
- Improved call to action prompts on the home screen.
- Performance improvements and misc bug fixes.
Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming! You can leave us a review or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Superb Game, needs more advertisement
I have been playing this game for about 6 years now, mostly all on the computer. I have grown a pretty concrete account and have had loads of fun creating tracks! I feel like this game needs to be advertised more on different websites and such to get the popularity back. If you are seeing this, my account is TrackMaker17 (~600 subs), and I will sub you back! :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much, Jfjnfujdhbfujfu ! We're glad you're enjoying Free Rider HD. I will pass along your comments to the team and I hope we can get more players soon!
Addicting, but poor performance on older phones
Once I got a hang of the controls, I was hooked. Lots and lots of variety with levels and the added ghost player makes it more competitive. I spent the dollar to get rid of the ads and it was absolutely worth it.
Having said that, the performance is a bit choppy, especially when first launched. I’m running the latest iOS on my iPhone 6, recently got my battery replaced, and frequently experience a lot of lag for the first few minutes after launching the game. Then it gets smooth again. However, my phone overheats and crashes if I play for more than 15 minutes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, Spoff.
Sorry for any latency issues. We will look into that.
We really do appreciate the rating! Thanks again for your time.
Better on PC
I remember playing line rider/free rider on pc back in the day. Was more fun then. I like the fact that it’s still community based tracks, but like 80% are garbage. I remember spending days making tracks that my friends all loved. Basically can complete most of these races in under 10 seconds. I’ll keep the game installed, as long as there are longer, better, more fun tracks added to the roster of tracks. I’m tired of riding a bike off a square AS LONG AS THE BIKE and immediately getting the star. That’s not fun for anybody. Hoping mods read this, because these trash tracks are making this game deleteable to say the least.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kano Applications Inc.
- 67.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Kano Applications Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Pack of 400 gems $0.99
- Pack of 3,000 gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.