Book stays at 9,000+ hotels in 80+ countries across 20 trusted brands—all at your fingertips.
With the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts app, you’ll have access to streamlined booking, convenient in-stay features, and Wyndham Rewards member extras like managing your account, tracking your points, and discovering exclusive offers.
· Need a room for tonight? Find a great hotel in just a few taps with Lightning Book™.
· Sign in to save your favorite hotels and booking preferences, so planning your next trip is easier than ever.
· With both map and list views, you can quickly compare hotels to pick the perfect one for your stay.
CONVENIENT IN-STAY FEATURES
· Check in and out from your phone at select hotels.
· Text the front desk any questions or special requests at select hotels, and get local activity recommendations for your stay.
· Easily order food delivery and takeout from local restaurants, available at select hotels.
· Earn “stamps” for stays, in-app achievements, and much more. See if you can collect them all!
· Track your Wyndham Rewards points, stays, and activity—plus, enjoy exclusive member offers and discounts.
· For every qualified stay, earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points—whichever is more.
· Choose how you want to redeem your points with three simple free and discounted night tiers at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts, and vacation rentals around the world.
Not a Wyndham Rewards member? Join for free using the app to earn and redeem points at our participating hotel brands:
AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler Hotels® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor Hotels® by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® by Wyndham, Microtel® by Wyndham, Ramada® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP® by Wyndham, Wingate® by Wyndham, Wyndham, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand®, and select Caesars Entertainment properties.
- Fixed a calendar issue where dates were sometimes either missing or showing under incorrect days of the week.
- Fixed an issue where some users were receiving an unsupported device error message.
- Improved the password reset flow to display the username where appropriate.
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Experience, Recommend
I am a traveler and have been up and down the entire East Coast in the past month. I have stayed at many hotels from super8 to La Quinta. For those complaining, I believe it is on them. You have to really look at the location of the hotel you are choosing. And if you choose the cheapest option then that is what you will get. You get what you pay for. Wyndham rewards offers a great program where you can build points up for discounted rates and for free stays. This has enabled me to be able to spend less money and get higher quality rooms. I have had issues with the super8 motel’s before and refuse to stay in them any longer. I wish they were not a part of Wyndham rewards. However, the quality of the rooms is not Wyndham rewards fault. As stated, for those reviews saying they got dirty rooms, check out the hotel first and make sure you’re not getting just the cheapest option. I now stay in only Days Inn and La Quinta hotels as they are both economical and clean. I’ve had no issues out of either one. I am a very devoted Wyndham customer and refuse to stay in any hotel that does not participate in the Wyndham rewards program. Being a traveler this program is perfect for me and I thank Wyndham for it! 10/10 would recommend!
Unsuccessful reservations and loss of original discounted price
Several times I have used the app and the reservation has not gone through. We’re not receiving a confirmation email for Wyndham after booking and using the checkout application on the website. I end up paying more because the reservation did not go through and therefore end up losing the original price and having to spend 2 to 3 hours on the phone. I feel that that diamond member reservations, because I am in Diamond member, should be able to add points and make reservations when the rewards department is not open. It is very inconvenient for people. And it is very alarming when you think you have a place to stay and then you don’t. The last time that this happened I ended up spending three days on the phone finally getting the rewards department on the last day. The The excessive time is not necessary and Deems is not very good customer service because the website is not working. Please improve the website so that reservations are at leased confirmed and secured at the time of completing the reservation on the website. Thank you so much.
Again this is not the first time it’s happened. This has happened several times throughout 2018 and 2019. Thank you so much and I hope that you can improve the operations of The Wyndham website because it’s very Scary, concerning, excessively stressful and dis-tasteful because it happens at the last minute. Warm regards
Rewards app is so worth it
Once I downloaded the app & became a rewards member, I began to save an exponential amount of money on rooms. It’s also super simple & convenient way to search the various Wyndham chains for whatever area you’re needing a hotel at. The platform is extremely easy to use while still providing the user the ability to view pictures, ratings/reviews, amenities, ect... all on the same page. It’ll also list the type of rooms they offer (such as 2 full, 1 king, suite, ect...) with the price right below. With just one click, you can easily view what the final cost is going to come out to after taxes/fees. I particularly love this bc many sites will only show you the flat rate until you go through several pages & enter info, before you get the real total. Oh, & I’m like 1 night away from becoming a Diamond member (top tier) which offers the amazing perk which allows those who are of Diamond status to upgrade to a suite, for free, so long as there’s one available anyways. In addition to earning the set rate of points per stay, they always have other offers going on which allow you to earn those points easier/quicker/ or by participating with a partnership such as Door Dash.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC
- 123.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2020 Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.