Turn your device into a Teleprompter for free... Teleprompter is the versatile free teleprompter app for your iPad and iPhone.
• Scripts scroll smoothly and clearly on the display
• Record videos and read the Teleprompter
• Display your scripts full screen by hiding the controls while scrolling
• Control the Teleprompter from any web browser on the same WiFi network
• Control your script full screen on a connected display or AirPlay TV
• Compose and manage unlimited scripts with no script length limit
• Customise the text size and colour of your scripts
• Customise the background colour behind your script
• Adjustable side margins
• Select between "Continuous" or "Paging" scroll modes
• Add cue points to your scripts
• Add a countdown timer before scrolling begins
• Re-arrange your scripts by title, date or arrange them in a custom order
• AirDrop your saved scripts to nearby devices
• Export and share your scripts with others quickly
• Use Timed Scrolling to have your script scroll from start to end in a specified amount of time
• Easily export all of your script and settings to share with others, or as a backup file
• (Optional) Enable Cloud Sync to synchronise your scripts between all of your devices automatically.
... and much more!
Some of the hundreds of customer reviews:
"This app is Absolutely AMAZING! I use it for my school news reporting and it really helps and goes a long way! Recommend this app 100%!"
"Other teleprompters pale in comparison to this one in terms of features and flexibility. Owner is also quick to respond!"
"I'm a musician by trade. This works great for rehearsal and storing lyrics. Best this is being able to back up my library in other places from this app."
"This app is a lifesaver and a timesaver. A coworker told me about it, and I'm able to get through my productions a lot faster."
"This app is great, it has no word limit, stores your data, no ads, and no cost! Would definitely recommend this to a friend."
"I create videos at work explaining to staff how to use various bits of equipment and software, this helps me map out what I'm going to say before hand so I can record exactly what's needed then add the voice over with the correct timings. Very useful and well designed."
"We needed an auto cue app to help with creating a video clip and this app was perfect. Did exactly what we wanted it to do and so easy to use. Would definitely recommend."
"I was so impressed with my premium teleprompter app! It’s very easy to use and I would definitely recommend it!"
Teleprompter is designed for presentations, lectures, broadcasters, filmmakers, musicians & singers, business professionals, or any public speaking!
• You can now record videos and read the Teleprompter
• Various interface updates and improvements
• Added a countdown timer option before scrolling begins
• Added the option to use Sign in with Apple
• Added extra camera and resolution options for video recording
• Added a demo of the External Display Mode feature
• New improvements for trackpad and mouse support on iPadOS 13.4
• Fixed an issue related to opening a support ticket
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used this for a class presentation, and got a 100! This is the way the pros do it (news people), so why not college students, too. I was very pleased with the app. I could set the speed to the amount of time I was supposed to speak, to ensure I didn't go over or under and lose points. Also, it helped with slowing down the nervous talking in front of an audience. It was a great experience and I only wish I'd known about it in my freshman year - could've saved a lot of stress and anxiety over trying to memorize speeches! I'm recommending it to everyone in college. It's free, so there's no risk; just practice at home first! I'm going to upgrade though, because I had to have a friend hit play for me from the audience. Next time, I'd like to control it remotely, so with the premium version I can do that with my iPhone.
Awesome. Simple. No frills- and no tricks
I needed to get some talking head, and wasn’t very thrilled about the experience because it had to be my talking head. Screwed the Handicam onto the tripod, taped the iPad with TelePrompTer Lite running, below it and done.
Spent a few minutes ahead of time tweaking the text, (learned I don’t talk how I write) - and practicing it, I found I needed to adjust the speed in TelePrompTer Lite - very easy.
Then because I needed 10 seconds between turning the camera on, walking out in front of it, standing on the mark I put on the floor, and trying to keep a straight face, I just hit returns ahead of the text so it created a delay.
That was good because you get a few seconds composure time and with practice you’re actually letting the text scroll up until you’re ready.
TelePrompTer Lite helped me get out of the Discomfort zone, and I’m feeling OK about having to do it again.
I tried a couple of other Free TelePrompTer Apps before TelePrompTer Lite but got bogged down in not being to store separate short scripts without upgrading.
Can beat simple& straightforward when only half of you wants to get out of your comfort zone in the first place!!
Definitely a handy app!
I am a retired college administrator and will be using the App as a tool during a few speeches coming down the pike. What a handy app so I don't have to swipe my iPad screen while speaking!!! Practice runs proved to me that I wished I'd picked this up sooner.
I also wanted to let the developer know that the follow up thank you once I downloaded the app was a nice touch. Perhaps I'm missing something, but I've never seen this before and I salute you for your professionalism AND of course, for the ingenious tool that you've created. Be proud that you understand that customer service counts. Perhaps this extra step may have not impressed others but it sent a message to me that you're on top of your game!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.