One Drop Mobile is an award-winning app loaded with features to help you achieve great results!
“Just had my bloodwork done and my A1C has dropped from 5.9% to 5.6%, which puts me in normal range. I was at 6.1% before starting One Drop. I’m also at my lowest weight at 168 lbs. Yay!” - JL
“I’m very excited! My A1C went from 10.7% a little over 4 months ago to 5.7% today!” -CM
“Diabetes is so much less stressful with One Drop! THANK YOU!!!” - KE
App Store as a “Best New App,” TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CNN, Time Magazine, Fortune, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, YAHOO! Finance, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more!
Since 2017, One Drop has published and presented 15 peer-reviewed studies, demonstrating the platform's effectiveness in lowering A1C in just a few weeks.
The One Drop platform also includes:
* A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that sends readings to the One Drop app.
* All the test strips you need, delivered direct to your door.
* Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in app settings.
FREE APP FEATURES
Personal Diabetes Assistant
* Personalized daily schedule delivered to you each day.
* Schedule reminders to help you stay on track.
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, activity, weight, blood pressure, and more — all in one place.
Insights & Advice
* AI-powered technology predicts your future blood sugar trends.
* Personalized recommendations on how to keep blood sugars in your target range.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Fitbit, Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Nike+, Strava, Qardio, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings, and more!
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS App
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, and activity using your Apple Watch.
* View your daily stats, including goal progress and in-range glucose readings.
World’s Largest Food Database
* Search library or scan barcodes to find foods.
* One Drop automatically calculates carbs and other nutrition data.
* Build and save favorite meals for future use.
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Daily, weekly, and monthly views show how close you are to reaching your goals!
* Swipe left on home screen (Insight tab) to see how often your blood sugars are in-range.
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates to match your pump.
* One Drop automatically logs and adds pump data to your daily insulin totals.
* Add temp basals from the home screen (Today tab).
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, and French.
* Region-specific food libraries available for: China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and many more!
* Join a worldwide community of people living and thriving with diabetes.
* Check out our Ambassadors — users like you who have volunteered to share all their data in real time.
* Visit the News tab for breaking diabetes news, recipes, and community data.
New in 2020!
We are all about goal-setting. Users with coaching subscriptions can now track progress towards clinical health goals! Set goals and view progress according to your unique coaching program.
Then, do a debrief with your coach! We’ve moved the coaching chat tab to the main navigation bar so chatting with your coach is just a tap away.
Performance enhancements allow the app to launch faster, even when connecting with a weak internet signal.
And as always, general app improvements to keep you goal-getting.
Did we miss anything? App feedback is always welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but needs some improvement
I recently came across this app and instantly downloaded it for my wife, she used the app for a couple days and said she really liked it so we subscribed to the unlimited plan, meter came way before it said in the notice. One thing she could really use in the app is customizable setting to have the app do the insulin calculations for her. For example she checks her numbers it syncs to the app then she has to close the app and open the calculator and figure out the amount of insulin would be great if you could put in the math and the app do that for her. So she checks her numbers the app displays the reading then a notification or something goes to correct this take “2” units of insulin, or eat this 30g of carbs basically eliminate the need to close the app and use the calculator. That’s the only thing I could think of that could use the app other than that 10/10 great app and cheap too!!
The best app there is!!
I looked at several apps but none of them come close!
Complete tracking of everything. The logging feature for food is the best. Save your common meals, easily adjust portions, search the extensive database to add foods, even use the built in barcode scanner! Now use Siri Shortcuts to add meals. Connects to health app seamlessly, logs weight from iHealth Bluetooth scale or enter manually. Track a1c, carbs, calories, insulin intake, medications, even activity! This truly motivated me to take my type 2 diabetes seriously. From July to October I got my a1c from 8.0 to 6.4, my weight from 305 to 278. Medications did most of it but understanding portions and the easy logging made a tremendous difference.
I can’t thank the developers enough! My only wish would be to have the one drop meter and strips covered and paid by my Medicare insurance. Still, the free to use app is far and away the best I have seen.
Love this App
If I could give this app more stars I would. Keep in mind I never rated an app but I had to do one for this app. I recently (okay maybe two years now) I stopped being health conscious and taking care of myself but that all changed with this app. I’m logging in my medications and my daily routines. It always gives me a reminder to check my BG and it’s in a “encouraging way” nothing like it being a nag. I’m always looking forward to logging in my meals and medications then checking my results when I get my reminders! Thank you One Drop team I’m finally getting my numbers in check and I’m feeling the benefits! Keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to how you improve the app. I have only one tiny suggestion...I wish I could log in my progress and meds thru my Apple Watch but over all thank you for this app!!!!!!
- Informed Data Systems, Inc
- 435.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.