Timepage for macOS is here!
The calendar of choice for people who get things done in style, Timepage has now landed on macOS! Our team has crafted the macOS edition to be a beautiful native desktop experience. All the features you love have made their way to the big screen, plus new features like a linear time view and condensed events.
• The unique Timeline view elegantly combines a mini-month view, up to 7 days (adjustable), day schedule and event details
• Beautiful custom themes with bright colors, pastels, dark mode and custom trim color selection
• Weather forecasts for each day and event keep you prepared for any occasion
• Remove calendar clutter by setting specific calendars to show a condensed version of their events
• The new linear time view shows your day in blocks so you can more easily juggle a busy schedule
• See all your tasks right on your calendar with Actions integration (included with Moleskine Studio bundle)
• The month heatmap shows when you are busiest at a glance
• Choose a custom time zone to see your events in local time
• Join video meetings with a single click for FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, Skype and more
• Respond to event invites directly
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them
• Syncs with your system calendars so you can see everything in one place
• Integrates with Apple Maps to see your event locations and travel times
• Detailed preferences for every feature, including custom App Icon appearance
• Works with all of your calendars from iCloud, Exchange, Google, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo
Try Timepage free then purchase a subscription to continue enjoying all features.
A subscription to Timepage or the Moleskine Studio bundle includes Timepage on all devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, macOS).
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. If your membership expires, you can still use the app in read-only mode. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
Family membership options are available.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded Timepage for macOS! Check out what's new:
- Fixes a crash that could happen when displaying some Actions.
- Fixes a bug that prevented repeting events from appearin gon their final day.
If you have any suggestions for features you’d like to see next, just tap Feature Request in the help menu.
Enjoy the update!
- Adam D, Adam S, Alex, Andrew, Anj, Ashar, Ben, Ben M, Carly, Lennard, Michael, Nathan, Rica and Simon
Ratings and Reviews
Until Timepage, we never knew how handy a weather report in your calendar could be. It integrates weather forecasts, maps, contacts, ride-sharing platforms (Uber, Lyft), and other useful info. That’s why Timepage is a worthy addition to our Home Screens.
THAT’S elevating the iOS interface to the max!
This app is insane as far as the interface goes. You may think: “Why do I need another app just for my calendar, since I already have a native calendar app in iOS?” Well, because their interface is years, if not decades ahead of anything I’ve ever seen. They leverage swipes, 3D Touch, and everything an iPhone has to offer in ways that are just awesome. Honestly, it’s difficult to put into words how incredibly well designed, and FUNCTIONAL this app is. You have to experience it for yourself. Caveat: you need to dedicate some time to learning what gesture does what. There are gestures for a light touch, for a 3D Touch, for a swipe left or right, here or there... But it all is worth it. Sounds and feedback are somehow “gratifying”. Makes you feel like the phone “gets” what you just did. Again, it’s hard to put it into words. You have to dedicate some time to learning the interface and playing with it. But once you do, oh boy, you wish ALL other apps followed the same sleek interface. I’m paying their low fee and they deserved more. And no, I’m not a paid reviewer or advertiser. Believe me if you want to. But that’s my honest opinion. Try it yourself. Make sure to swipe and hear and feel how “tactile” and intuitive their interface is.
Peace, be well everyone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Louis, many thanks for the kind words! ☺️ We really appreciate it. Please let us know any feature requests you have (you can do this directly from the Help screen and they are immediately shared with our team). Thanks, AS
Best calendar app there is!
This is the most modern, responsive, fast, intuitive, attractive, and convenient-to-use calendar app I have ever used. I was literally wowed from the time I opened it up. It has this cool, high-tech feel to it, and the sound effects add a nice touch (although they can be turned off if you like). This is definitely different than any calendar app that’s out there, and has lots of cool features. And the premium price of $1.99 a month is really cheap compared to a lot of other similar apps. It also gives you tons of options to choose from when customizing your theme and there are lots of calendar options you can customize in the settings.
The only thing I wish was different is that I wish the app had a task management feature, a section where you could make to-do lists, but that weren’t necessarily scheduled on the calendar. If this app had a robust task management feature built into it, I would be in heaven and would pay almost any price for it. But I still give the app 5 stars because it’s truly the best calendar app I’ve seen, and I’ve tried almost all of them. Definitely recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hi - Thank you so much! It is always nice to hear positive feedback from our customers. Should you need any assistance, you can email us directly at email@example.com. Regards, Anj
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $2.49
- Annual Membership $14.99
- Moleskine Studio Bundle $24.99
- Moleskine Studio Family Bundle $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.