Advanced electronic pilot logbook featuring: Fast flight entry, custom reports, secure backup features, social sharing and so much more. Use and synchronize across all your iOS devices for one transparent price.
*** Real User Feedback ***
“This one’s a keeper. I’ve tried a bunch of logbook apps and they all had something wrong with them. This one is excellent. Easy to use, and the reporting system, where you create your own criteria to calculate times, and estimate when you’ll reach certain goals based on past performance, is far more intuitive to use than anything ****** has to offer. Also, the 3 tiered back-up system is excellent. Never gonna lose my data now…”
"Using the free trial, found it easy to use and full of functionality. Great job the developers! The ease of connection to aims has been great, and the pdf formats are superb. Will definitely be buying when the trial expires."
"Excellent Logbook ... Fair price for a logbook like this!"
*** AvionLog Advantages ***
- Intuitive flight entry
- Live Sync between your devices
- Multiple independent backups online and in-app
- Auto night time calculation
- Sign flights
- Social sharing of flight maps and globes
- Import from LogTen Pro, mccPILOTLOG, CrewLounge PILOTLOG, Garmin Pilot Log and ZuluLog.
- Emirates, AIMS & AIMS HTML file imports
- Free for the first 350 flight hours or 6 months of usage, whichever takes longer
- Quickly log next and return flights
- Log duty times like reserve, standby etc.
- Log simulator time
- Custom reports with map view
- Track flight and duty limitations including pre-loaded FAR 117 and EU-OPS limits
- Track currency limits such as landings etc.
- Large database of airports and aircraft
- Multiple themes designed for bright and dark cockpits
- 'Carry forward' past flight time with a dedicated tool
- Bulk change tool to move flight time from one column to another. Ideal for adapting to logbook formats
- In-App FAQ’s & access to YouTube tutorials when online
- Quickly log off duty times
- Fast approach type logging
- Track your expiries like medical, licences, ratings
- Create and sign digital FAA endorsements
- Track relief time when flying heavy crew including an intuitive night time tool to adjust night hours for time spent in the seat
*** Commitment Free Flight Logging ***
Get to know your pilot logbook for 350 flight hours or 6 months, whichever is longer, ideal for busy pilots and students alike.
*** Features ***
Live sync - Included in your free trial and subscription AvionLog keeps all your flying up to date across all your iOS devices.
Backup - Our first priority is keeping your logbook data as safe as possible. Featuring automatic in-app backups for day-to-day issues as well as long term cloud backups.
Fast flight entry - AvionLog makes entering your flights as fast as possible. Log the way you want with powerful customizations.
- Pre-loads airfields based on the last time you operated that route.
- Quickly create your next flight, onward or return.
- Intuitively find people, airfields and aircraft without leaving the flight log entry.
- Set defaults such as: PIC/SIC and aircraft registration.
- Automatic day/night takeoff and landing entry.
- Automatic night flight time calculation.
Track your duties - with the ability to add simulator times, reserves, standbys and non flight related duties.
Reports - Pilots have different needs, goals, targets, limits and restrictions. With AvionLog’s comprehensive reports feature you can create just about any report you’ll ever need.
- Create PDF logbooks.
- Track periodic limits eg. annual flying limits with rolling and limit reports.
- Set a target report and predict career milestones.
- Generate detailed graphical breakdowns of your experience.
All flight reports come with a map feature to show the associated flights on a map.
Terms of Service: https://www.avionlog.com/legal/terms
Version 1.2.6 is being released to address an issue in the onboarding process identified by a user.
Version 1.2.5 of AvionLog has focussed on improvements to the current app service with improvements including:
1. The PDF/paper logbook outputs have been updated to include the app users name in the footer (to meet certain regulatory requirements).
2. Due to user requests for specific airfields or aircraft to be added to the database, a remote update process has been implemented allowing the global databases to be expanded remotely with the database update offered to you during app startup.
3. An issue affecting the connection to the Box cloud service provider was fixed. This ensures continuity of backups for users that choose to use Box as their backup storage location.
4. The output graphs for the standard reports have been updated to include more usable data.
5. Historical duties (the feature for carrying times forward from previous logbooks) has been updated with a minor related bug fix in reports being fixed.
As always, we are here to support all of our users, new and old. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you want or need to be in touch with us.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to delete app after downloading
I had to delete the app because there wasn’t a way for me to import my logbook. It only had two options for uploading your logbook. Aims & LogTen pro were the only choices given. I don’t have either of those options. A suggestion would be to look at the paper logbook conversion services out there and see what they convert peoples logbooks into and then find a way to offer an import from that format. Whatever that may be. Good luck with this new app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. As you stated, at present we have two import options. Under development at the moment is a third, with more in the pipeline. Should you still want to use AvionLog, we will be more than happy to work directly with you to import your logbook. The easiest way to reach us is via email@example.com. We wish you the best in finding the right logbook app for you!
2021 Update: Further to your feedback, we have since added multiple import options including mccPILOTLOG, CrewLounge, Garmin Pilot Logbook, ZuluLog and an Emirates specific import, plus we have the ability to quickly formulate custom imports and we have helped many customers do exactly that. Should you find yourself still looking for a new pilot logbook app, please feel free to contact our customer service via the email mentioned above.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Green Twin Software Ltd
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Green Twin Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvionLog Yearly Subscription $39.99
- AvionLog Free Trial $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.