Bikemap - Cycling Map & GPS 4+
Explore over 11M bike routes
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Do you love to discover, navigate, and track new cycling routes? Then you'll love Bikemap. It doesn't matter if bicycling for you means a leisurely ride with your city bike or e-bike, climbing MTB trails with your mountain bike, or preparing for your next cycling marathon. With more than 11 million bicycle routes and trails worldwide, Bikemap has something for every cyclist.
Turn your phone into a bike computer, cycle route planner, and bicycle ride tracker!
YOUR RIDE TRACKER & BIKE COMPUTER
• The ultimate activity tracker for cyclists. Use as a bicycle speedometer and odometer.
• Turn your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch into a bike computer, GPS tracker, and cycling distance tracker.
• Get real-time biking stats alongside your navigation—current speed, biking distance, duration, elevation, and the ETA.
• Track your bicycling activity and progress over time.
• Bikemap supports HealthKit.
YOUR CYCLE ROUTE PLANNER
• Plan the perfect route for you and your bicycle of choice, no matter if you ride an e-bike, mountain bike, road bike, or city bike.
• Search for your destination and filter by route length, ascent, bicycle type, and surface.
• You can also use the website cycle route planner, effortlessly sync with the app, and then use your phone for tracking and navigation.
YOUR CYCLE ROUTE COLLECTION
• Browse through millions of cycle paths and mountain biking trails worldwide.
• Discover routes and trails in countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, France, and many more.
• Access official routes and trails like the Pacific Coast Route, TransAmerica Trail, Mississippi River Trail, and many more.
• Share your favorite routes and trails with our community of cyclists and mountain bikers to make our route library even greater.
YOUR CYCLING MAP
• Find essential points of interest (POIs) on your ride, including restrooms, restaurants, supermarkets, bicycle parking, water stops, repair shops, bicycle rentals, and e-bike charging stations.
• Avoid unpleasant surprises like construction, potholes, and slippery roads by checking out our community reports.
• Help out fellow cyclists by reporting obstacles, hazards, and amenities on your route.
• Collect points by planning, tracking and navigating routes with Bikemap.
• Cycle more to level up and keep your ride streak going. Challenge yourself to ride daily.
GET MORE WITH BIKEMAP PREMIUM
• Turn-by-turn Navigation: Get turn-by-turn navigation instructions, including voice navigation.
• Offline Maps & Routes: Download maps and routes and ride offline worldwide.
• Bike-Type Optimized Routing: Optimize the route for your bike type and cycling style. Give priority to cycle lanes and bike trails.
• Custom Bike Computer: Choose from a range of stats for a personalized overview of your cycling data.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: Access additional map layers developed for cyclists (3D, Night, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap, Satellite, Atlas, Outdoors, Landscape).
• Detailed Route Previews: Preview your route with colored elevation gradients or in 3D mode.
• Fall Detection: Stay safe with automatic fall detection.
• Premium Support.
The payment will be charged through your iTunes account. Your free trial will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription if you don't cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the same is valid for an ongoing subscription). Any unused free trial time will be forfeited when purchasing Premium. You can cancel your Bikemap Premium subscription anytime during the current subscription period by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.bikemap.net/en/terms-of-service/
Got any questions? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
New: Take a break without losing track of your time, introducing Pause Mode
New: Look for and find Community Report near you
Improved: Better support for our brand new Satellite Map
Fixed: Many bugs got fixed - everything is running smoothly again!
Like the latest update? Share some love and make sure to rate and review the Bikemap app. We are constantly working on improving your experience and would be happy to receive your valuable feedback via email@example.com.
Enjoy your next ride with Bikemap.
Happy Cycling! :-)
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app a lot, I’m an amateur cyclist who just started a few months ago and this app is my go to for recording my progress. The only issue I’m having with the new update is that I keep pressing end recording by mistake when I want to use my phone. I’d highly appreciate it if you could change the place of the “end” button.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review. We are glad that you’re enjoying Bikemap so far.
We'll take a look at the issue you mentioned.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards from Vienna & happy cycling! 💙🚲
Constant struggle with navigation
I paid up for premium so I could find and make routes when I rent bikes on vacation. Two huge problems: 1) when trying to plot a route the app is constantly trying to take you on side routes and it takes a LOOONG time to get the route u want and unless you go over it really zoomed in you’ll miss a few detours you weren’t intending, 2) once you’re riding even with a carefully edited route, you keep being told to leave it, even when you’re supposed to be riding on the same road for five miles. The only solution I found was to memorize as much of the route as I could so I could guess when to ignore the navigation instructions. Super stressful!!!! Too bad because the app looks so promising and has such good reviews.
it’s a fantastic idea, and i love what it has so far, but...
you should be able to choose from routes that work better with the specified settings you chose and with the bike type you chose and have it like curated to you instead of like one standard/default/exclusive one. also, the fall detection is extremely faulty in the sense that it barely works and sometimes the alert doesn’t sound and it should be able to bypass the iphone’s ringer being off and/or the volume being low/down all the way, and it also needs to show an alert on the screen too so there’s an option to turn it off after the fact because all it says now is just “alerted” and doesn’t change after that, nor it there a way to have it reset besides restarting your whole route, especially if you’re in a bad neighborhood, and/or it’s dark, and/or you barely have any type of connection/signal whether it be wi-fi, or service, or what...
Developer Response ,
Hi TMek618, thanks for taking the time to review Bikemap and providing valuable feedback. We are constantly working on improving the current standard and introducing new useful updates and features. Please stay tuned for following releases! Happy Cycling 🚲
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bikemap GmbH
- 119.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Bikemap GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Bikemap Premium Monthly $6.99
- Bikemap Premium Monthly $11.99
- Bikemap Premium Yearly $59.99
- Bikemap Premium Yearly $49.99
- Bikemap Premium for A Month $7.99
- Bikemap Premium Yearly $34.99
- Bikemap Premium Quarterly $13.99
- 3 Months Bikemap Premium $13.99
- 1 Year Bikemap Premium $44.99
- Bikemap Premium Monthly $6.99