Be a Booker! Download the highest rated travel app and join thousands of bookers like you finding hotel, motel, and vacation home travel deals. Find a stay for your vacation, weekend getaway, or business trip anywhere in the world!
Search for Hotels, Motels & Vacation Homes
• 27 million hotels, vacation rentals, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark, or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality, and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
Find a Great Travel Deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135 million+ verified guest reviews
Manage Your Booking On The Go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times, and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
Thanks for using Booking.com! This update contains several bug fixes and performance improvements. Enjoy the latest and greatest version of our app.
Ratings and Reviews
1. Room didn’t have enough soap to both shower and wash hands. I called, but no one did anything.
2. The room had no heat and we were very cold. We called, but we were told nothing could be done except turn off the ac for us which we did ourselves.
3. We asked for more blankets to combat the cold, but were told nothing could be done about that either since no one had extra blankets. We were offered sheets instead.
4. At 3:00 am an alarm went off on the property. We were of the impression we needed to evacuate, but called repeatedly to the front desk to find out what was going on before getting dressed and packing up. No one at all answered the phone after repeated attempts. We went back to sleep and a loud voice broadcast into the room said “false alarm”
5. One of your colleagues wrote to me and asked if there was anything else we needed. I requested help regarding transportation to Palm Beach. I was told concierge would contact me to discuss this, but they never did.
6. I called repeatedly to the front desk this morning to request a late check out, but no one ever answered until the fourth attempt.
7. Lines at the front desk were very long as only two people were working at it. Check-in took nearly 20 minutes and hardly anyone was checking in.
8. The hot tub was/is too dirty to use. No one was/is staffing the pool area.
I’d actually really like a complete refund as I wholeheartedly feel my stay was not worth the $318 I paid for one night.
The Hotel Fresno
This hotel came highly recommended from a friend who lives in the area and who stayed with me at the hotel while I was in town. He said they had just renovated it and it was really nice. When We got to the room We noticed a very big mold stain from floor to ceiling next to one of the beds. They did a poor paint job trying to cover it up. Their was also mold in the mini fridge freezer compartment. Both lamps were out by the beds and it was completely dark. The AC didn’t work in this room either. I called the lobby and ask the front desk to come up to my room so that I could show them. I asked to be moved to another room. I was told to go back down to the front desk. The young guy at the front desk told me he couldn’t leave the desk to see the room because he was the only one on duty? Then he told me their was a water leak recently and the mold was properly cleaned up and repainted. Or so he was told by his supervisor. My friend kept correcting the front desk guy and telling him it is mold and he knew it because that’s his job. He works with the painters union. After that the front desk guy seem really agitated. We grab our stuff and went to the new room. There was mold on the same spot on the wall by the bed too. There was mold in the shower and the AC didn’t work in this room either.
I didn’t go to the pool, but it looked really nice.
Beware . They NOT allow Peruvians stay here
I’m book this hotel while I was in Miraflores with my husband . We like Miraflores and we wanted to stay close to Larcomar. We didn’t have our luggage with us because we were staying with family the first days and We were carrying just our Texas Driving license with us . We though is enough for an identification . Here start the trouble . They needed a passport for not charge the Peruvian Taxes to the booking . Ok. We said we will send the picture of our American passport over email . We sent the pictures of our passport over email to the hotel . Then they said . I’m sorry but we need the both pages open book passport pictures . Ok . We sent those over . THEN .next day Also They need the stamp of the day you enter to Peru . The person we’re doing us the favor to send the pictures not were available to send me the last stamp . They just sent us one stamp and I told the front desk that I enter immigrations with my Peruvian Passport .HERE IS when The front desk start to be more pushy about to get the second stamp entrance . I can’t believe all this requirements needs to be provided. They want all the information of everyone staying here. And if it is a Peruvian staying here they will charge you 18% more. The hotel is nice and clean but the process to book was very stressful .
- Booking.com B.V.
- 152.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.