Shoot video in AR and get complete Houdini, Blender or C4D scene in 60 seconds.
Camera tracking, coloured point cloud, environment EXR, custom NULL points - everything to make your VFX shots as quickly and easily as never before
No manual work, no sending files around
Lock white balance and auto focus for easiest compositing
Use our plugins or just take provided FBX files
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You shoot a video in the app
2. AR records camera movement and all possible scene data, including EXR and point cloud
3. Video is uploaded to our cloud, where it is stored on secure servers and is never shared with anybody. We preprocess mp4 file to make it easier to use and remove shaking
4. You install Byplay desktop and choose which plugins you want - for Blender, C4D or Houdini
5. You select the video and click "download" to sync it to your computer. Byplay desktop splits it to frames and makes available for plugins
6. You open a VFX package of you choice and load the ready to use scene with one button
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your Byplay Camera membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged subscription fee. Your membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —
- New previs objects that you can use while shooting the video: human, sphere and box. They will be available as regular NULL objects in the generated scene.
- The app now automatically stops recording if it's closed
- Corrupted recordings are now displayed in the gallery, you can delete them to free up disk space
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a better trial
I'm fully supportive of a Dev trying to make money on their app and requiring a subscription or purchase after a free download. But 5 seconds is not enough time.. I can barely point and turn the camera within 5 seconds. Consider updating to 10seconds so we can try enough movement to gauge if it's the output is good enough to use for the future.
it’s ok for tracking. my major complaint is only 5 seconds recording time. you could record longer than 5 seconds with iphone camera and track it in blender with better results. 2/5 stars
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- H.I.P. Invest BV
- 76.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Vadim Lobanov
- In-App Purchases
- Regular, monthly $9.99
- One month of unlimited videos $4.99
- One year of unlimited videos $34.99
- Regular, yearly $59.99