Camelot is a live performance & production tool connecting Hardware & Software Musical instruments to a single management system.
Camelot keeps everything in one place:
● Hardware Instrument presets
● Software instruments (AUv3)
● MIDI keyboards and MPE controllers
● Advanced MIDI routing
● MIDI and Bluetooth remote control
● Smart Scene Switching with no sound interruption
● Tempo Sync with MIDI Clock and Ableton Link, with dedicated output for metronome (click)
● Lyrics and Chords attachments with custom annotations
Manage your Performance with ease: Setlists, Songs and Scenes.
The Setlist is the main container that organizes your performances. It can be a concert, a gig, or a collection of Songs.
Connect your instruments and setup them in a Scene. A Song can have one or more Scenes, they usually correspond to the song sections, e.g. "Intro", "Verse", Chorus", "Ending".
The Scene is capable of recalling Hardware & Software instruments presets, MIDI Inputs Settings, Channel Routing and advanced filtering. Your instruments are attached to one or more Layers. Those Layers are the zones that provide and organize MIDI properties to any connected item.
We work with Hardware manufacturers to provide a direct integration with selected instruments: you can browse the preset list from your instrument, switch mode, and control some of the hardware settings. Please check https://camelotpro.com for an updated list of supported devices and features.
Attachments: annotations or music score when you need them
The Scene is capable of recalling also PDF or images that you may need to visualize during the performance. The attached file can be saved at a desired zoom level and scroll position.
- Workaround for plugins that do not expose their parameter list (Syntronik, Synclavier Go!, Colossus Piano, Heavy Brass, iSymphonic Orchestra, CMP Grand Piano, Oriental Strings, iCathedral Organ, HDS iSound, KASPAR) and make Camelot crash on iOS 13.4.1
- Workaround for AUv3 plugins that crash during instantiation: try scene reloading, then warn about crashed plugin
- Numacompact 2 Item make Camelot crash when the Item is expanded (parts view)
- External device part parameters: it's not possible to disable additional sliders
- Send main parameter CC message on unmute even if slider is disabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Camelot Pro is definitely going to evolve into a powerful utility for managing live performance. I found the app useful, but not bug free (not surprising for an initial release). For some reason the app lost output audio setting for my Montage and required an uninstall/re-install to resolve. Also may have been related, but data sync didn’t seem to work correctly after I aborted an attempt. Could have been operator error. Doing data sync on all banks takes considerable time. Finally, online documentation was a bit sparse. Definitely a lot of potential. Once I resolved, the app worked fine and has decent user interface.
Great app, with a lot of potential
I have used CamelotPro live half a dozen times so far and it has been very solid. The only issue I had was with a AUv3 plugin and the developer already had a workaround for the known issue. This is version 1.5 and a great app. I do look forward to all the upcoming features and add on modules. I also bought the Mac software for when I use Omnisphere live and Nord Stage 3. The iOS version works with my NordStage 3 and Korg. Great job and keep up the great work!
It would be great if you integrated with Planning Center Online, so I could download the setlist for the week from church.
Also, it would be great to show the entire song pdf, allow me to click on each section in the pdf to change between song sections.
Iamhousemachine says Game changing but
I’m hoping more hardware manufacturers participate.
Super clean interface
Korg, Akai and Roland hint hint!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.