Once upon a time, over 4.5 billion years ago, there was no life in the Solar System. And then, almost in the blink of an eye on the geologic time scale, everything changed. Deep in the primordial soup on Earth lay the organic compounds that would give rise to life’s humble origins. All it takes for this epic evolution game to unfold is you.
Turn to the next page of evolution with every click. Gain entropy to unlock the next chapter of the evolution of life. Uncover twists and turns that led to the great milestones of life evolution: the extinction of the dinosaurs, the discovery of fire, the Industrial Revolution, and more. See chapters that have yet to be written -- a future evolution beyond the modern day.
The epic story of evolution, technology, and humanity is yours to tap. It’s a breathtaking evolution game!
The most accurate human evolution game on Earth!
- Countless hours of addictive--but very informative--clicker gameplay
- With every tap, earn Entropy the evolutionary currency for life in the universe
- Simple, intuitive controls--click anywhere for Entropy for new animal Evolutions!
- Later climb civilizations Tech Tree by spending ideas on countless scientific and technology upgrades
- It’s a science game about the development of life on Earth. View the fruits of evolution in beautiful 3D habitats. Unlock animals like Fish, Lizards, Mammals, Monkeys.
- Unlock the future of evolution and the mystery of the technological singularity.
- Discover and learn scientific facts about evolution of life and natural history as you play
- Enter a space odyssey into speculative science fiction as you click past modern civilization
- Get into a life creation mood thanks to an epic soundtrack of classical music
- Upgrade the evolution of a single cell organism into a civilization on the brink of a technological singularity
- Simulate the science of life on earth.
A science evolution game where you upgrade life, from a Single-Cell organism, to multi-celled organisms, fish, reptiles, mammals, monkeys, humans and beyond. Play the evolution of Life on Earth, all it's past, present and future. Will humanity survive the next phase of evolution?
The simulation has been updated!
* Mesozoic Mania is going strong! Now it’s easier to vote than ever with match updates right on your dinosaur tree.
* Let’s play! Cells now features a long-awaited cross play feature.
* Hear him ROAR! The T-Rex cutscene has been fully optimized with rerecorded audio and a fixed wireframe.
May these improvements add to your Cells experience! Stay home, stay safe, and stay cellular.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Surprised by how good it was
I thought this was just going to be a game you play every few weeks but I was surprised. In most idle games it takes entire days to buy one upgrade that doesn’t do anything. In other idle games you can’t even play because you can only be idle for so long until you stop earning money or there’s so many ads it’s impossible to play. This game is actually a VERY good game. I was thinking okay it’s cool so far and I’m not being bombarded by ads, thinking it was going to be the standard experience. The developers put a lot of effort into this game and it makes it so much better. When you buy upgrades/advance the tree, every thing you get has a description about what it is. And for certain things you buy it has little art snippets. There’s different music you you make a major advance and the earth changes shape depending on how far you are. I haven’t made it too too far in the game but so far it’s absolutely amazing. The game progress isn’t too slow and keeps you interested. So far the longest I’ve had to wait to get an upgrade is an hour. There’s one thing though. Some of the upgrades are out of order, for example, I am buying things in the industrial revolution and still haven’t bought the Neanderthal. That’s it though if you don’t mind some ehhh graphics on some of the animals models. Overall it’s a very very good game. In a good way it’s doesn’t even feel like an idle game because there’s so much substance to it and it has so many details.
An Excellent Game With Some Minor Flaws
I like idle games. And Cells is one of the best. It’s nice to be building something more substantial than money and the premise (history and evolution) is much more interesting than cookies. There are some minor issues, both bugs and gameplay. It can, at times, feel like the progression between things is off (getting off-planet humans while still not having a Mars rover), and, as with many games, you quickly leave the first things behind and have no incentive to build more, for example, Stone Ages for any reason. Additionally, some bugs like the “watch ad” buttons not working until a restart can also be slightly annoying. I’m excited for future updates where I’m no longer sitting on four restarts for months because resetting would only multiply my income by 50%.
Absolutely astonished at the quality
This is, by far, the best idle game of all time. The premise is unique and interesting, the gameplay is enthralling, the game almost never gets old, it's an amazing game. I'd expect this level of quality from a paid game. Not even a .99 or 1.99 dollar game, more like 4.99. The game has very few ads, and there is no pseudo-requirement to pay like in many other idle games. There aren't even any pop-up ads, which is seen as a requirement by many free games in this day and age. You can watch ads for upgrades, like many games do, but the way it implements them is innovative and fun. This is a sure buy for anyone looking for a fun game that doesn't require constant attention, and it totally deserves its near-5 star rating.
- Computer Lunch LLC
- 192.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Computer Lunch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Cubes $1.99
- 150 Cubes $4.99
- 300 Cubes $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.