Tap into the extraordinary tale of evolution in this cosmic clicker game.
Once upon a time, over 4.5 billion years ago, there was no life in the Solar System. And then, almost in the blink of an eye on the geologic time scale, everything changed. Deep in the primordial soup on Earth lay the organic compounds that would give rise to life’s humble origins. All it takes for this epic evolution game to unfold is you.
Turn to the next page of evolution with every click. Gain entropy to unlock the next chapter of the evolution of life. Uncover twists and turns that led to the great milestones of life evolution: the extinction of the dinosaurs, the discovery of fire, the Industrial Revolution, and more. See chapters that have yet to be written -- a future evolution beyond the modern day.
The epic story of evolution, technology, and humanity is yours to tap. It’s a breathtaking evolution game!
The most accurate human evolution game on Earth!
- Countless hours of addictive--but very informative--clicker gameplay
- With every tap, earn Entropy the evolutionary currency for life in the universe
- Simple, intuitive controls--click anywhere for Entropy for new animal Evolutions!
- Later climb civilizations Tech Tree by spending ideas on countless scientific and technology upgrades
- It’s a science game about the development of life on Earth. View the fruits of evolution in beautiful 3D habitats. Unlock animals like Fish, Lizards, Mammals, Monkeys.
- Unlock the future of evolution and the mystery of the technological singularity.
- Discover and learn scientific facts about evolution of life and natural history as you play
- Enter a space odyssey into speculative science fiction as you click past modern civilization
- Get into a life creation mood thanks to an epic soundtrack of classical music
- Upgrade the evolution of a single cell organism into a civilization on the brink of a technological singularity
- Simulate the science of life on earth.
A science evolution game where you upgrade life, from a Single-Cell organism, to multi-celled organisms, fish, reptiles, mammals, monkeys, humans and beyond. Play the evolution of Life on Earth, all it's past, present and future. Will humanity survive the next phase of evolution?
- Unlocking Singularity or Terraforming achievement will pay 8 Darwin cubes.
- Achievement popups in side bar when clicked will now unlock that related achievement.
- Tutorial hints will not show after the first reboot.
- Option to give an app review
- Icons in tooltip are grayed out until purchased.
- Sound effect on selecting tree nodes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Regretless download
All things astrophysics related is a passion of mind, and I happen to be a big fan of idle games. I’ve been impressed with this game for the following key reasons:
-excellent supply of current scientific research and theory applied to the evolution chain. Tons of interesting, well researched facts that go along with each upgrade you get.
-replayability is high with different permanent rewards allowing for a differently paced game each play through.
-achievement badges make your chosen gameplay style different each play through to maximize the speed in which you get what you’re going for.
-being a dreamer, it’s nice to play a game that gets my thoughts looking to an optimistic future. A subjective point I know, but true nonetheless.
Highly recommended. Entertaining and educational. Clearly a passion product from people interested in learning and fun, neither of which occurring at the expense of the other.
One of the better idle clickers out there
Downloaded this game because it looked cool in the ad, and I haven’t been disappointed. The evolution itself is interesting and provides tidbits of information, which is pretty cool. Plus the content seems to be extensive at the present moment, and ads are limited presently to doubling rewards and optional bonuses (haven’t experienced those pesky pop up ones yet). Keep up the great work devs!
Scientifically accurate... enough!
I am a professional science communicator at a large government agency, and I am really impressed with the huge amount of accurate science information crammed into this game. While you’re not going to earn a PhD from playing this game alone, it’s a fun for scientists, and educational for the general population.
- Computer Lunch LLC
- 146.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Computer Lunch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Cubes $1.99
- 150 Cubes $4.99
- 250 Cubes $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.