Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile cryptocurrency wallet. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM), and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Coinbase Wallet combines several powerful capabilities:
• SECURE USER-CONTROLLED CRYPTO WALLET - securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (Ripple), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and ERC20 tokens, and ERC721 collectibles. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology. We never have access to your funds.
• CRYPTO PAYMENTS - Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
• BACKUP PRIVATE KEYS TO THE CLOUD - Backup your Wallet’s private keys to iCloud to help avoid losing your funds if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase.
Other highlights include:
• Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) and XRP, Stellar Lumens (XLM) wallet in seconds
• Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody
• See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency
• Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet
• See your transaction history
• Backup and restore wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher)
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
Introducing DeFi interest. You can now lend out your crypto to DeFi smart contracts like Compound and dYdX and earn interest.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This one sets the bar for all wallets, in my professional opinion. Features I’d suggest:
1. In settings, add a toggle to show tokens that have been used even when the balance is zero. The transaction history is still useful even after the wallet is empty.
2. Make dapps more discoverable. An aggregated comprehensive list of compatible dapps (think App Store) with incentive for dapp devs/publishers to adhere to quality standards.
3. Free instant transfers back to Coinbase! This works great on nicehash.
I’ve been using the wallet about a month now and I haven’t really had a problem. I haven’t found a way to “cash out” or send funds directly to my bank acct from the wallet but I don’t think that’s what it or the exchange was designed for. Remember this is a crypto wallet, so naturally the devs want your funds to remain crypto.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews that mention problems with transferring funds, non existent recovery phrases, and disappeared coins. I haven’t lost any coins but I did get an insufficient balance message after I tried to move funds from the Coinbase exchange to my wallet once. I had enough to cover the fee and was a little worried after reading the error but I waited for the confirmation email you get when whatever coin you buy on the exchange is available, then I tried the transfer again and it worked no problem. I suggest familiarizing yourself with the wallet and the exchange before you add funds to either. Review your recovery phrase and save it to the cloud, write it down, or commit it to memory. Familiarize yourself with the associated fees because they can add up quickly when converting, buying, or selling if you aren’t careful. Lastly, transfers to and from your wallet are not always instantaneous, but they are much faster and cheaper than traditional methods of sending and receiving funds.
Really horrible and pointless app
Man this app used to be good never the best though but I have it a shot anyways. Was using it everyday and sent my tokens here. Now I’m missing all my tokens!
That’s not even the worst part, is I can no longer send ethereum out anymore. I feel like gas price is so low that even sending $5 worth of eth doesn’t process so now I’m just stuck in a pending cycle and the wallet never sends out.
One other big issue is I like the icon for wallet #5 where you can go and select after going to the advanced settings. Since I have been using wallet 5 whenever I try to import the wallet elsewhere the backup only brings back wallet 1.
So I cannot import the most important wallet which has all my ethereum and without changing the gas price my eth is still stuck in this garbage wallet. Customer service doesn’t even help out. They ignore my messages and I know it’s because they don’t have a resolution to my issue and that is because the developer would have to fix it. I am so disappointed and upset with coinbase wallet let alone coinbase themselves. Really horrible company to do business with.
- Toshi Holdings PTE LTD
- 93 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Coinbase Wallet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.