CYPD app is intended for individual use by patients who suffer from trembling hyperkinesis (tremor) in Parkinson's disease. It keeps records of the intake of prescribed drugs, to increase treatment effectiveness by providing the doctor with accurate information about the patient’s tremor obtained from Apple Watch, as well as on the effects of anti-tremor medication the patient is currently on. The data obtained from Apple Watch is stored in the patient's smartphone and can be visualized. The information can be transferred to the doctor as reports according to any established form.
CYPD app functional:
- collecting information about patient`s health;
- analysis of the data collected from Apple Watch;
- displaying the patient's tremor as a graph;
- diagnostic questionnaires for PD;
- prescribed medications schedule management;
- generating and sending tremor medication influence reports to the doctor.
- provide your doctor with information about your health, stored in Apple HealthKit.
Thanks for using CYPD!
We update our app regularly to ensure that you have the best experience.
The latest update adds:
- Spanish and French languages,
- more detailed graphs of tremor parameters.
Also we‘ve made some general bug fixing and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get the chart of my tremor
- FORS NY Inc.
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © FORS NY Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.