Create a routine and stick to it with Daily Routine! Reduce stress, maintain balance and increase productivity by allocating the right amount of time to all your activities.
Ever felt you're spending too much time on some part of your life, or too little? Daily Routine helps you spend time on all of the things that are important to you, such as: exercise, family, work, relaxation, hobbies, studying, mediation and personal projects.
First, create a list of the activities you do regularly. Then, create blocks for your activities and add repetition where necessary. Speed things up by scheduling sequences of blocks at a time. As your timeline grows, Daily Routine can (optionally) notify you when each block starts. It's the easiest way to enjoy the productivity and peace-of-mind of having a routine!
Entirely funded by subscriptions, Daily Routine focuses on being the best time management app for subscribers. It's free for the first 2 weeks, so give it a try. There's also a one-time in-app purchase option for those who prefer to avoid subscriptions.
Beautiful and functional
• Colourful and fun colour scheme
• Unique 'bendy' UI shows time as list and diagram simultaneously
• Designed to take advantage of modern iPhone screen sizes and shapes
• Scroll the timeline days or even years into the future or past
• Remind yourself what should be doing and when
• Create reminders to spend time on every-day activities you might overlook
• Enable or disable all notifications easily
• Choose different notification sounds for each activity
• Day-at-a-timers and scheduling-superstars are all welcome
• Start simple, then get more adventurous when you're ready
• Try time-blocking, day-theming or invent your own system
• Send feedback directly to the developer via in-app feedback
• Got a suggestion? Tell us. Most new features come from user ideas
• Found a bug? We want to hear about it (truly!)
• All feedback emails answered by the developer directly, typically within 24 hours
• Shorten, length, delay or bring forward an activity instance easily
• Skip activities or entire sequences with ease
• Linked "Ideal" and "Actual" timelines let you track your progress
• Sequence versions let you change the future without affecting the past
• Add Unplanned Blocks and Sequences to represent unexpected time
• Attach notes to a one or all instances of an activity
• Daily Routine can handle simultaneous activities (but can you?)
Notes for Daily Routine Classic users
• Daily Routine Classic users require a subscription to use Daily Routine, the two apps are financially separate
• Daily Routine Classic and Daily Routine can be used side-by-side, however Daily Routine Classic will no longer be maintained.
• Daily Routine Classic files can be imported however some features are no longer supported, such as: 'Quiet Time', overlapping timeslots in routines and gaps in routines
• Several important Daily Routine Classic features are not yet supported in Daily Routine, such as: iPad UI, sync, PDF creation and calendar integration. These features are all on the development road-map but will not be ready for several months (perhaps longer)
Ratings and Reviews
Thrilled it’s back, but buggy.
September 10, 2021 - TL;DR: I was a heavy user of original app and sad when discontinued. Nevertheless, I persisted. I kept using it even as understandable bugs mounted (mismatches w/ new iOS versions).This one holds promise but not yet firing on all cylinders. *********** Objective: current version has lots of bugs, but I think developer is working to eliminate. Subjective: Except for regularly crashing, the original version worked smoothly for me. Even for users if original app, this one has a learning curve. Not an app to just “jump in” and pick up where I left off. Assessment: The new flavor promises additional features and I’m eager to see where things go. Plan: Regular to this review as issues addressed. I’ll keep at it for a few months (with subscription) before I make my final decision.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daily Routine Pty Ltd
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Daily Routine Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- One-Time Purchase $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.