Create a routine and stick to it with Daily Routine! Reduce stress, maintain balance and increase productivity by allocating the right amount of time to all your activities.
Ever felt you're spending too much time on some part of your life, or too little? Daily Routine helps you spend time on all of the things that are important to you, such as: exercise, family, work, relaxation, hobbies, studying, mediation and personal projects.
First, create a list of the activities you do regularly. Then, create blocks for your activities and add repetition where necessary. Speed things up by scheduling sequences of blocks at a time. As your timeline grows, Daily Routine can (optionally) notify you when each block starts. It's the easiest way to enjoy the productivity and peace-of-mind of having a routine!
Entirely funded by subscriptions, Daily Routine focuses on being the best time management app for subscribers. It's free for the first 2 weeks, so give it a try. There's also a one-time in-app purchase option for those who prefer to avoid subscriptions.
Beautiful and functional
• Colourful and fun colour scheme
• Unique 'bendy' UI shows time as list and diagram simultaneously
• Designed to take advantage of modern iPhone screen sizes and shapes
• Scroll the timeline days or even years into the future or past
• Remind yourself what should be doing and when
• Create reminders to spend time on every-day activities you might overlook
• Enable or disable all notifications easily
• Choose different notification sounds for each activity
• Day-at-a-timers and scheduling-superstars are all welcome
• Start simple, then get more adventurous when you're ready
• Try time-blocking, day-theming or invent your own system
• Send feedback directly to the developer via in-app feedback
• Got a suggestion? Tell us. Most new features come from user ideas
• Found a bug? We want to hear about it (truly!)
• All feedback emails answered by the developer directly, typically within 24 hours
• Shorten, length, delay or bring forward an activity instance easily
• Skip activities or entire sequences with ease
• Linked "Ideal" and "Actual" timelines let you track your progress
• Sequence versions let you change the future without affecting the past
• Add Unplanned Blocks and Sequences to represent unexpected time
• Attach notes to a one or all instances of an activity
• Daily Routine can handle simultaneous activities (but can you?)
Notes for Daily Routine Classic users
• Daily Routine Classic users require a subscription to use Daily Routine, the two apps are financially separate
• Daily Routine Classic and Daily Routine can be used side-by-side, however Daily Routine Classic will no longer be maintained.
• Daily Routine Classic files can be imported however some features are no longer supported, such as: 'Quiet Time', overlapping timeslots in routines and gaps in routines
• Several important Daily Routine Classic features are not yet supported in Daily Routine, such as: iPad UI, sync, PDF creation and calendar integration. These features are all on the development road-map but will not be ready for several months (perhaps longer)
• Resolved crash in plan date range editor
• Resolved crash in plan day cycle editor
Ratings and Reviews
Hoping for the best
I loved the classic version. When it was abandoned I was not able to install it any longer. Fortunately had it on an old device but was buggy. When it fired on all cylinders so did I, so I put both feet in and bought the full version. There are still bugs but there is no other app like this. With Daily Routine I can keep my schedule categorized by color and separate from the calendar and uncluttered. I use colors to separate my life work, personal, spiritual, and hobby. Emoji color bullets help keep my activities categorized neatly also. I need iPad and Mac versions yesterday. My hope is that all will see the value purchase it and the developer will continue to meet our needs. Will update as the software develops.
Nothing else like it
Thank you so much for updating! I’ve used this app in the past, and it’s so beautiful and fun. Most importantly, there is no other app available that allows you to easily globally shift a schedule, rather than moving all tasks individually. This has proven invaluable for my erratic work and sleep schedule. It’s also great if you need to adjust your schedule gradually due to jet lag or sleep problems.
Because the older version was buggy, I have abandoned and retried it several times when other apps failed to be as streamlined (Sorted was the only other one I found that allowed shifting an entire schedule, but it collected tasks if you didn’t check each one off daily, then froze up and required constant management).
I’ve subscribed and am looking forward to using this app like new again. And, I wanted to express my gratitude to the developers for such a creative and useful platform. I am happy to support your efforts!
Developer appears to have deliberately broken the earlier version of this app, so that it "crashes" when you attempt to add an item to your schedule. It does this every single time, and even announces in advance that it's going to crash. There is a special dialog that pops up: "Crashing in 5 seconds." This appeared in an update after long neglect. The app has since been updated again with a link to a sales pitch for the new edition, and a rambling justification for putting bug fixes and compatability updates on a subscription model. Get real.
Insult to injury, the free trial is entirely unusable without going through payment confirmation. Can't even look at the settings or examine how the app will handle cancelation. A one-time purchase is available for three times the price of a premium word processor or music workstation. But don't forget, all future versions are free. Until the next pricing model, that is.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daily Routine Pty Ltd
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Daily Routine Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- One-Time Purchase $64.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.