Debts app is your companion debt tracking app in your road to financial freedom. Track your debts, use the payment schedule as reminder, and plan your payoff with payment estimator.
Capture detail payment and spending transactions of your debts for debts tracking. Payment progress indicator is prominently display for extra motivation. Payment schedule lists your up-and-coming payment due as quick reminder.
Use the payoff plan to estimate interest payment and debt payoff off date. Debts app implements the popular debt snowball method that is taught and endorsed by many financial professionals. Using the snowball method, you prioritize the payoff order of your debts. Once a debt is paid off, the amount is snowballed to the next debt in the payoff order.
- Debt payment progress indicator for easy tracking and motivation.
- Capture payment and spending transactions for accurate debt standing.
- Quick monitor of all payment schedule.
- Receive timely payment due date reminders via notifications.
- Use the payoff plan estimator for your debt payment planning.
- Build-in snowball payoff method for your estimate and planning.
- Debts and transaction reports with charts and AirPrint support. Email reports in CSV/PDF format. Open reports in third party apps such as Numbers and Dropbox.
- Turn on passcode to prevent unauthorize access.
- Supports US Dollar $, Euro €, Japanese Yen ¥ and other currencies, depending on the region format of your iOS devices.
- Debts app is an universal app optimized for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Contact email@example.com for support and enquiries. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
Visit http://www.coopla.com/debts/ for FAQs and detail info.
This Debts app update includes improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Constantly crashes on ipad pro.
Haven't found a way to remove extra payment on the debt snowball. If you remove a payment, the snowball extra stays the same, doesn’t appear to be a way to change it. Seems pretty accurate as far as pay of date goes. Could be 5* with some fixes.
Best snowball tracker I’ve found
The app has just about everything I need, functionally. The UI is a bit spartan, but it’s clean and gets the job done. The ability to add payments and expenses to your debts is a feature that is shockingly difficult to find in other debt trackers, and is what set this one apart for me. Being able to see the impact of those variables as you go is really great.
The biggest thing missing for me so far is the ability to edit payments. If you make a mistake when entering a payment or expense detail, you can’t edit it. You’ll have to delete it and re-enter.
Great work so far!
Best debt payoff app
Debts has a clean interface, is simple to use, and is very responsive. I appreciate having a goal to shoot towards and being able to see the expected date of payoff and percentage completed is a huge motivation for me. Thanks!
Only improvements I could suggest would be using Touch/Face ID to unlock and the ability to back up either through email or iCloud.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.