Track. Snowball. Pay off.
Debts app is your companion debt tracking app in your road to financial freedom. Track your debts, use the payment schedule as reminder, and plan your payoff with payment estimator.
Capture detail payment and spending transactions of your debts for debts tracking. Payment progress indicator is prominently display for extra motivation. Payment schedule lists your up-and-coming payment due as quick reminder.
Use the payoff plan to estimate interest payment and debt payoff off date. Debts app implements the popular debt snowball method that is taught and endorsed by many financial professionals. Using the snowball method, you prioritize the payoff order of your debts. Once a debt is paid off, the amount is snowballed to the next debt in the payoff order.
- Debt payment progress indicator for easy tracking and motivation.
- Capture payment and spending transactions for accurate debt standing.
- Quick monitor of all payment schedule.
- Receive timely payment due date reminders via notifications.
- Use the payoff plan estimator for your debt payment planning.
- Build-in snowball payoff method for your estimate and planning.
- Debts and transaction reports with charts and AirPrint support. Email reports in CSV/PDF format. Open reports in third party apps such as Numbers and Dropbox.
- Turn on passcode to prevent unauthorize access.
- Supports US Dollar $, Euro €, Japanese Yen ¥ and other currencies, depending on the region format of your iOS devices.
Debts app is an universal app for iPhone and iPad. Requires minimum iOS 14 or iPadOS 14. There is no sign-up and no ads. All data is on your device.
Email email@example.com for support and enquiries. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
Visit https://www.coopla.com/debts/ for FAQs and detail info.
This update includes bug fixes and is iOS 16 compatible.
Ratings and Reviews
Better, free apps than this one. Don’t waste your money!
Disappointed that once you enter debts they are “uneditable” when it comes to editing planned payment it does NOT save. There are better free apps that I will continue to use instead of one this one that had to be purchased.
Best snowball tracker I’ve found
The app has just about everything I need, functionally. The UI is a bit spartan, but it’s clean and gets the job done. The ability to add payments and expenses to your debts is a feature that is shockingly difficult to find in other debt trackers, and is what set this one apart for me. Being able to see the impact of those variables as you go is really great.
The biggest thing missing for me so far is the ability to edit payments. If you make a mistake when entering a payment or expense detail, you can’t edit it. You’ll have to delete it and re-enter.
Great work so far!
Best debt payoff app
Debts has a clean interface, is simple to use, and is very responsive. I appreciate having a goal to shoot towards and being able to see the expected date of payoff and percentage completed is a huge motivation for me. Thanks!
Only improvements I could suggest would be using Touch/Face ID to unlock and the ability to back up either through email or iCloud.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Coopla
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.