DrumSetlist Manager is an advanced setlist manager for musicians who have to play a setlist of songs in a row and possibly also in several bands / ensembles.
The main advantage is the storage of songs / presets which then can be added in chains / setlists to provide a sequences for live concerts.
The built-in, audio frame accurate metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED's visually.
To have a reference of the Song to play you can store a link to an iTunes item in you music libraray and even play it through the app.
The built in help system makes it easy to sxplore all advanced functions of Drumsetlist Manager. All Help pages are also printable from the app to have the documentation also on paper.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
- Landscape stage play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
- Song import from iTunes playlists with automatic setlist generation.
- Application preferences for customizing the user experience
- Built in help system, printeable from the app
- Setlists can be printed from the app
- Midi Support (external Midi adapter necessary)
- Airturn and IK multimedia Blueboard support for handsfree operation
- Practise Manager with the 40 rudiments, Timing, Odd meter and Song practise capabillities
- Eliminated Lint Warnings
- Removing PODS and introducing Swift Packages where possible.
- Changed the Base SDk to iOS 13
- Changed the Preset Editors to Storyboard
- Introduced the iPhone Page Controlled Preset Editor
- Combined the Preset Editors of iPad and iPhone Version
- Fixed Autorotate for iOS14
- Added Icons instead of text for the media transport and the click start / stop
Ratings and Reviews
complex but powerful
It takes awhile to figure out exactly how to operate this thing, but you'll be glad you invested the time. If you've gotten to the point of reading this review then you're probably facing the problem of how to manage multiple setlists with bunches of tunes each having their own signature, tempo, and requiring some detailed notes. This thing does it all -- nicely done. Wish List: iPad full-size version; the ability to sync between iphone and ipad (cloud database?); the ability for the app to compute tempo when importing file from iTunes.
Having success with the lite version of this app my church bought the full version. It's an awesome app! Only complaint is starting an imported song with the click track at the same time. And can this app find imported songs tempos automatically?
Just up graded from the free version.
Easily loaded the set list for Saturday's gig and Sunday's church service.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Schweiger
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Andreas Schweiger
- In-App Purchases
- Practice Manager $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.