DrumSetlist Manager is an advanced setlist manager for musicians who have to play many songs in a row and possibly also in several bands / ensembles.
The main advantage is the storage of song presets which then can be added in chains to provide a setlist for live concerts.
The built-in metronome function enables the musician to get the right timing for each new song in the setlist in audio and through walking LED's visually.
!!! There is a LITE version restricted to 10 Presets to test the app before buying, so check it out if it suites your needs !!!
- Landscape play screen with big buttons and letters for live playing.
- Preset import from iTunes playlists with automatic chain generation.
- Application preferences for customizing the user experience
- Built in help system
- Midi Support
- Adjusted the Help files for the Remote connection screen
- Auto Layout added for the Airturn Test Screen
- Added the latest Airturn Framework
- Swapped the Volume Slider Labels in iPhone Portrait Screen
- Added Help Button in Remote Access
- Added a view controller for the iTunesRescan function. Selection of some fields is possible
- Fixed a bug where the tap would work incorrect when an MP3 was running
Ratings and Reviews
complex but powerful
It takes awhile to figure out exactly how to operate this thing, but you'll be glad you invested the time. If you've gotten to the point of reading this review then you're probably facing the problem of how to manage multiple setlists with bunches of tunes each having their own signature, tempo, and requiring some detailed notes. This thing does it all -- nicely done. Wish List: iPad full-size version; the ability to sync between iphone and ipad (cloud database?); the ability for the app to compute tempo when importing file from iTunes.
Having success with the lite version of this app my church bought the full version. It's an awesome app! Only complaint is starting an imported song with the click track at the same time. And can this app find imported songs tempos automatically?
Just up graded from the free version.
Easily loaded the set list for Saturday's gig and Sunday's church service.
- Andreas Schweiger
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andreas Schweiger
- In-App Purchases
- Practice Manager $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.